Bitcoin Forum
August 19, 2024, 02:17:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Starbucks, Walmart, AutoZone, Sam'sClub, Arby's, & MANY MORE  (Read 152 times)
Curious Woman (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:34:05 PM

Here is my list of egifts I got below. I charge 40% of the amount you want. For example, if you want 100 dollars worth of Starbucks you pay me $40 dollars in bitcoins. If you want 40 worth of Starbucks you pay me $16 in bitcoins because 40% of 40 equals 16. I sell every egift for cheap here's list below.

I KNOW I'M NEW SO TRYING TO GAIN TRUST THAT'S WHY I OFFER EVERY DENOMINATION MY MINIMUM IS $10 SO YOU ONLY PAY 40% OF 10 is $4 btc

All egifts are not carded and will last forever

- Starbucks
- Sally Beauty Supply
- Arbys
- Elephant Bar Restaurant
- Lazy Dog
- Hometown Buffet
- Souplantation
- Macronni Grill (Romanos)
- Norms Restaurant
- Black Bear Diner
- Cracker Barrel
- Golden Corral Buffet
- Noodles & Company
- AMC Movies
- Einstein Bros Bagels
- Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory
- Yogurt Mountain
- AMF Bowling
- Massage Luxe
- Stone Fire Grill
- Ben & Jerry Ice Cream
- P. F. Changs
- Twin Peaks
- Pudgies (Pizza, Pastas, & Subs)
- Dickeys Barbeque Pit
- City Bites
- Hells Kitchen
- Steak & Shake
- Tom + Chee (Grilled Cheese)
- Frisch's Big Boy
- Kabuki (Japanese Restaurant)
- NYX Professional Makeup
- Smash Burger
- Captain D's
- Eureka

I also sell hacked Walmart, McDonald's, Sam's Club, Pep Boys, and Auto Zone ACCOUNTS THAT HAVE BALANCE IN THEM FOR YOU TO PURCHASE WHATEVER YOU WANT. I CHARGE 40% OF THE BALANCE YOU WANT IN YOUR ACCOUNT.
bolinao

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 08:24:21 AM

This seller gives fake vouches for known scammers, so more than likely they will scam you also... BEWARE.

Donate: 35o4ZzUNr1oEKYyhoBW8MgfgTWsrm5YLaw  thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: