Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:10:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: 🌟🔥🔥ROIyal Coin -✳️Gaming System live✳️- BET ON BTC PRICE MOVEMENT!🔥🔥🌟  (Read 17949 times)
ROImarksman (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:17:43 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2021, 09:05:37 PM by ROImarksman

Now listed at:

About The ROCO Project

An automated gaming bot service available to every Discord user, followed by expansion to Telegram.
The ability to utilize ROCO while playing should generate demand for the coin, which will have a positive impact on the price. ROCO will no longer be "just another empty coin". Our aim is to create games with fair playing conditions. The coins received as Team fee by the Service will not be sent to exchanges for sale. Part will be added to the prize pools, enabling each player to win a bigger prize, some will be serve as a Dev fee. The team will receive coins not from new blocks, but through the healthy operation of the Service.

This is fair, since the team's earnings directly depend on the success of the project and the profit of its participants. What is also important - a significant part of collected coins will be burned! Why to burn? Because the burned coins can never be sold, which means that they can't push the price of the coin down. Bitcoin would not be worth what it does now if during its existence from 2.7 to 3.7 million coins were not irretrievably lost. Just like burning. The fewer coins on the market - the higher the price of the coin. Thus, an active Gaming Service will help to reduce the number of coins in circulation, which, if there is demand, will automatically lead to an increase in the price of the coin.

Therefore, even those who do not play actively, but simply hold ROCO, will win due to the increase in the price of ROCO.

Technical specifications

Detailed block rewards

Starting block numbers for the respective block ranges are shown

Premine distribution

ROIyalCoin (ROCO) Team

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
schyter

Activity: 385
Merit: 257

Open to any CryptoBusiness idea you have for Ghana

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 09:26:42 PM

ANN sounds good.
How can I obtain some ROCO?

ROImarksman (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:33:01 PM

Please welcome to our Discord server, we will be running a presale for 7 days there Smiley

ROIyalCoin (ROCO) Team
makoky

Activity: 14
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:34:50 PM

why do you say in github your coin its pow?
POW phase duration   1440000 blocks
PoW block reward   Dynamic from 4 to 511 ROCO
ROImarksman (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:38:53 PM

why do you say in github your coin its pow?
POW phase duration   1440000 blocks
PoW block reward   Dynamic from 4 to 511 ROCO

This is a legacy note from the parent coin.
Will be removed ASAP, thanks for the notice!

....done!

ROIyalCoin (ROCO) Team
pomestnik

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:04:59 PM

Hi there, nice wallet team, will try to make some money on your project
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:26:04 PM

The usual fate of a project promising high ROI, stable income and a mn project is not good.
The trend says that the likelihood of being pump and dump is high especially that this is an anonymous project.
How can you convince users that this will not gonna be happening here?
ROImarksman (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:14:03 AM

The usual fate of a project promising high ROI, stable income and a mn project is not good.
The trend says that the likelihood of being pump and dump is high especially that this is an anonymous project.
Of course no one can PROMISE anything in crypto (and much of the "real" markets too!).
And so we don't PROMISE. There is no actual ultrahighroi pyramid, see the reward parameters.
The early adopters of course can get profit by selling in a short run, but if they hold, they will benefit even more.

As for being anonymous, I will say that
1) there are lots of coins now with "faces" on the websites, even linkedins (freshly made, with no network of contacts) - does THIS really bring value?  Judge by the team's actions, not some easily forged photos and bios.
2) We will be giving evaluation of new coins and there surely WILL be negative ones. And the team would like to stay safe from the scammers we help the community to reveal.

By the way, in a week or so we will launch a beta of our emerging-coin-review resource.

ROIyalCoin (ROCO) Team
intro20

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:51:03 AM

So dev, any info about exchanges?
HellMar

Activity: 46

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:32:38 AM

Hmmm...
Am i right that you have plans for finding new promising coins for us?  Grin
How this efforts will be payed?  Huh
HappyVeider

Activity: 135

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:41:53 AM

Do you will sell stack packet for POS? I dont have 0.4btc  Cry Cry Cry
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:51:04 AM

Please welcome to our Discord server, we will be running a presale for 7 days there Smiley

Is there is no airdrop available on the coin so that the coin would be getting a nice activity on the blockchain and transactions.
ROImarksman (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:13:25 AM

We will be contacting Cryptobridge in a short time and paying the listing with our own funds.
Standard listing.

And for the community not to be without an exchange while we are waiting for the standard listing, we will provide another one.
Most probably TradeOgre.

ROIyalCoin (ROCO) Team
ROImarksman (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:35:02 PM

Do you will sell stack packet for POS? I dont have 0.4btc  Cry Cry Cry
Sorry, nodes only. And they still cost 0.5 BTC soon....

ROIyalCoin (ROCO) Team
ROImarksman (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:58:38 PM

Hmmm...
Am i right that you have plans for finding new promising coins for us?  Grin
How this efforts will be payed?  Huh
We will start with simple info gathering of the ROI of the coins which are in a pre-launch or launch stage.
Deeper analysis will be carried out later. The idea is, as we earn reputation and become a hub for early investors, we will induce listing fees for coins, paid in ROCO. These payments will be locked and thus lower the total supply, which should increase our coin's price.
Basically, our coins serves in 2 ways: the presale is a kind of crowdfunding for our project (we have zero dev fee BTW), plus we give the adopters a chance to earn profits according to the rewarding scheme.

ROIyalCoin (ROCO) Team
suryanirwana16

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:51:18 PM

I was watching the website of roiyalcoin
And I couldn't find infos about  your team
Where can I find info about team?
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:55:42 PM

Of course no one can PROMISE anything in crypto (and much of the "real" markets too!).
And so we don't PROMISE. There is no actual ultrahighroi pyramid, see the reward parameters.
The early adopters of course can get profit by selling in a short run, but if they hold, they will benefit even more.

As for being anonymous, I will say that
1) there are lots of coins now with "faces" on the websites, even linkedins (freshly made, with no network of contacts) - does THIS really bring value?  Judge by the team's actions, not some easily forged photos and bios.
2) We will be giving evaluation of new coins and there surely WILL be negative ones. And the team would like to stay safe from the scammers we help the community to reveal.

By the way, in a week or so we will launch a beta of our emerging-coin-review resource.

Great! Let's see how far you will gonna implement your objectives here.
You can always prove me wrong anyway.
intro20

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:41:36 AM

We will be contacting Cryptobridge in a short time and paying the listing with our own funds.
Standard listing.

And for the community not to be without an exchange while we are waiting for the standard listing, we will provide another one.
Most probably TradeOgre.
Ok. Sounds good! Thanks

PS:
Btw, I think you need to sell some stack packets too... becouse not everyone is ready to buy the full MN
ROImarksman (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:39:25 PM

We have released an updated version of the wallet, fixing some minor technical issues and the start of reward payments. Please update ASAP.

https://github.com/ROIyalCoin/ROIyalCoin/releases/tag/v1.0.0.1

Note that the Mac wallet will be updated within 12 h, I'll post about it here too.

Also:

- we have reworked the presale dates with regard to the current market situation and exchange fees
- by popular demand, staking packages are now also included in the presale
- the WP's have been updated to the block rewards schedule (rewards kick in at block 17501)

ROIyalCoin (ROCO) Team
HappyVeider

Activity: 135

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:12:14 PM

And do you have Russian WhitePaper? I can translate per some bounty  Cool
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: