Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:24:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GPUs | Cheapest Anywhere GUARANTEED | Matching Any Price  (Read 528 times)
HydropowerDC (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:44:53 PM

Hey everyone, I have a lot of GPUs for sale

I was using these for mining, but now I am getting rid of them at an amazing price. They were all treated well, never abused and only owned for a short period of time.

I don't want to waste time, so I am giving these away at a STEAL.

No negotiations, no messing around just contact me if you're ready to buy now with cash.

RX 470/480/570/580 - $100 Each

GTX 1060 - $100 Each

GTX 1070 - $200 Each

These are the absolute lowest prices you will find anywhere. I double checked the lowest prices I could find and took more than 10% off.

PM me or email me: sales@nwhydropower.com if you are interested in buying

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
curt999

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:33:00 PM

Escrow?
HydropowerDC (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:39:08 PM

I'll use escrow for small orders if the buyer pays for it and it is a headache-free process

I am losing a ton of money selling at these prices, so convenience and time is a big thing for me here as its the only reason I am getting rid of them like this.....
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 11:40:41 PM

Are you able to ship (and if so, where are you shipping from?). Do you have specific models and memory amounts for the RX 580s? Interested in buying an RX 580 and located in Canada.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
HydropowerDC (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:50:18 PM

Are you able to ship (and if so, where are you shipping from?). Do you have specific models and memory amounts for the RX 580s? Interested in buying an RX 580 and located in Canada.

Shipping from Portland, Oregon

The rx 470/480 and 570/580 are assorted randomly - and I don't have original boxes either
HydropowerDC (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:51:03 PM

Mostly 4GB 470 and 570 on the RX but there are lot of 8GB 580s in the mix as well
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:13:39 AM

Do you accept cryptocurrency for the sales of these GPUs, and if so, which ones do you accept(BTC,LTC,ETH,etc)? Would you also be willing to take PayPal for these items? I may be interested in purchasing a 1060 or two. Additionally, is there any MOQ for these or are you okay with selling one or two?
HydropowerDC (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:25:08 AM

Do you accept cryptocurrency for the sales of these GPUs, and if so, which ones do you accept(BTC,LTC,ETH,etc)? Would you also be willing to take PayPal for these items? I may be interested in purchasing a 1060 or two. Additionally, is there any MOQ for these or are you okay with selling one or two?

The bigger the order the better, but can do small quantities as well

I will accept BTC, ETH, and XMR
P00P135

Activity: 1123
Merit: 136

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:22:38 AM

This guy has made a few of these posts and hasnt sold anything yet because no escrow and looked shady.  Make sure you don't just send him money  Roll Eyes
HydropowerDC (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:05:46 AM

This guy has made a few of these posts and hasnt sold anything yet because no escrow and looked shady.  Make sure you don't just send him money  Roll Eyes

If you don't want to buy from me that's your loss I couldn't care less - but don't spam the thread with your opinions

I am still profiting with these, so I am not in an extreme rush to sell....

Looking for quick easy deal if not I'll just keep mining on them

Rambotnic

Activity: 350
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:36:41 PM

If you don't want to buy from me that's your loss I couldn't care less - but don't spam the thread with your opinions

You can't say that suggesting people to stay safe using escrow is spam.
No one care how much you care or how cheap you sell, we all do care to not being scammed.
And consider the amount of scammers around i'm not sure how you even expect anyone to pay you even 1 cent first.
There will be many interested real buyers but not single of them will be willing to pay upfront without any security.
Also a legit seller will never refuse to use escrow and give security to the buyer.
HydropowerDC (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:42:22 PM

You can't say that suggesting people to stay safe using escrow is spam.
No one care how much you care or how cheap you sell, we all do care to not being scammed.
And consider the amount of scammers around i'm not sure how you even expect anyone to pay you even 1 cent first.
There will be many interested real buyers but not single of them will be willing to pay upfront without any security.
Also a legit seller will never refuse to use escrow and give security to the buyer.

Look if you don't want to buy from someone who doesn't use escrow then don't lol

But you can't say someone is a scammer if you have never dealt with them

You guys are making accusations because you are butthurt the deals aren't on your terms.

BTW just closed a couple deals already with this new pricing!
Rambotnic

Activity: 350
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:00:57 PM

You closed some deals but you will never close a single on this forum.
I never said you are scammer, but i am saying a legit seller who have nothing to hide would never have problem providing security to the buyer Smiley
Thanks god no one will trade you without escrow here.
Good luck
HydropowerDC (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:24:44 PM

You closed some deals but you will never close a single on this forum.
I never said you are scammer, but i am saying a legit seller who have nothing to hide would never have problem providing security to the buyer Smiley
Thanks god no one will trade you without escrow here.
Good luck

I am referring to this forum.

I also do colocation here and customers have sent me tens of thousands of $ in units.

It's not about nothing to hide, it's about time, convenience and the fact that I don't trust anyone but myself
Regulater

Activity: 273
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:54:42 AM

Pmed you. Interested in a large order of the 1060s and 1070s
HydropowerDC (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:22:34 AM

Pmed you. Interested in a large order of the 1060s and 1070s

Replied!
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:38:06 PM

I'll use escrow for small orders if the buyer pays for it and it is a headache-free process

I am losing a ton of money selling at these prices, so convenience and time is a big thing for me here as its the only reason I am getting rid of them like this.....

Seems legit. If you're willing to send first to the UK I'll buy everything you've got, your prices are ridiculously cheap.
HydropowerDC (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:59:46 PM

Seems legit. If you're willing to send first to the UK I'll buy everything you've got, your prices are ridiculously cheap.

Yes these prices are ridiculously cheap!

Sadly I will not send first, sorry!
knarf180

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:17:53 PM

Are these name brand or off aliexpress?
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:16:29 PM

Willing to buy everything you have got using a trusted escrow on this forum.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: