Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:15:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which wallet do you use for storing ERC-20 token?  (Read 1819 times)
ykropchik80

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:40:37 AM

Which wallet do you use for storing your ERC-20 token?

I personally like MEW because it's very easy to use. Some people like Trezor or Ledger but personally I have no problems by using MEW  Smiley
In MEW you have complete access to your private keys.
Coinsbank easy to use and understand what you're doing. The transactions feel safe enough. For an exchange to trade into fiat currencies, I would recommend it.
https://coinsbank.com/
superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:46:40 AM

myetherwallet is most of ether holder use to store their erc20 tokens while using myetherwallet it is advisable to save private keys in safe place
leexhin

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:51:34 AM

MyEtherWallet when it comes to bounty rewards so I could easily open it and send my erc20 tokens,
But when it comes to my savings and for a long term holding I would go to hard ware wallets.
elenka n

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:20:36 PM

Myethererwallet is also completely satisfied with me, so far I haven’t had any problems with it, so I hope it will be so!
Jaggi90
Copper Member

Activity: 476
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:26:37 PM

I am using terzor wallet to store my ERC-20 tokens as this is hardware wallet and thus it keeps my tokens secure from hackers. I recommend everyone to use a hardware wallet.
miklesm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:32:20 PM

MEW is the most convenient wallet for Ethereum, but it is not as safe as hardware wallets like Ledger. As for me, I use Metamask extension for browser - it is both convenient and rather safe.
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:37:11 PM

I personally like MEW because it's very easy to use. Some people like Trezor or Ledger but personally I have no problems by using MEW  Smiley

I prefer to use MyEtherwallet. Ethereum is my favorite cryptocurrency so I try to use tools that are most suitable for ERC-20 tokens. There are a lot of options on the market today. It is possible to make best ever possible choice.
Mommynigabby

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:20:43 PM

MEW with Metamask. Ive never had any problem with it either.  However, if I have Ledger or trezor, I would most probably use it more often. Since I dont have them I'm ok with Mew for now. Its doing its purpose and Pretty safe for me. I dont have that much coins anyway. Smiley
TusharMali99

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:12:46 PM

I use MEW because it is easy to use and it can be accessed on both desktop and mobile browers. It is recommended to use MEW alongwith Metamask to avoid revealing of your private keys. While using MEW, we should always check the website address to avoid compromising of our MEW wallet private keys.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:21:33 PM

Well I also use MEW for storing ERC-20 token, still I have no problem with it so it's good to use that wallet, about the hardware wallets well it's more safe than web wallet, I think I'm gonna use that if I have much token that worth thousands of dollars. Grin

Gilliffyn

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:30:20 PM

Well of course mew, I think this is the most common wallet, and well protected, of course there is phishing but if an experienced user then you know how to protect yourself from this

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
mdenys

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:34:58 PM

I prefer MyEtherWallet and hardware wallet Ledger Nano S for storing my bounty reward.I have never had any issues with these two cryptowallets..I have also heard lots of positive comments about hardware Trezor wallet.
Cloud_miner

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:38:52 PM

Now, many recommend using the MyCrypto wallet instead of the MEW wallet. Perhaps this in some ways may make sense because in all this time, this wallet has never have any phishing attack, so it can be more secure than MEW.
bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:32:01 PM

I use mostly Ethereum for making transactions and making investments. So my favorite wallets are MyEtherwallet and Coinomi. I am quite content by both of them and I don't see any reasons to change my choice on behalf of some other services.
mrkavasaki

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:04:48 PM

Currently I use two wallets on my smartphone to hold my token. One is MewConnect and Ginco, if you've ever created a wallet on MEW's website, it's easy to sync with MewConnect, you just need to scan your QR wallet to log into your wallet, that's easy. However, MewConnect currently only supports iOS devices
Bennix
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 07:21:33 PM

The wallet I use for storing ERC-20 tokens is imtoken.I have used mew in the past ,but later discovered that mew is 90% prone to hack.If you visit myetherwallet.com,you will see it written, pointing that ones wallet could be easily hacked.
On the other hand, one can't hack imtoken easily because for one to hack it,the person must have your private keys,password and mnemonic. Moreover,one can creat many wallets on imtoken ,especially if the user doesn't want to add all his tokens on one wallet.in terms of transactions, it is very fast and userfrendly.
However, one can also creat new password even if he lost his previous password provided he has his private keys.To be accurate, one shouid keep his private keys offline not leaving it on your phone storage location.
Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 07:23:00 PM

There are other wallets that can be used to store Erc20 tokens but i prefer using MEW because it is easy to use and you have controll over your wallet, reason being that you control your private key.

casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 07:26:00 PM

I use both - MEW and MetaMask, for tokens this seems to be good enough
if you want to have more ETH in your wallet, this could be ok, if you do not plan to use it and store your key and password offline, in other cases i would not recommend
michael23

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:07:19 PM

I use MyEtherWallet. This is a simple and convenient wallet for storing tokens. The only important disadvantage is the security of this wallet, but I have not yet had any hacked wallets.
orengitu

Activity: 608

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:39:25 PM

which I know is the safest wallet and compatible with ERC 20 is myetherwallet so I always use it to store some of the coins that I get from bounty and I've never used another wallet

●●●●●●●●[Plastic Finance - Recycle . Re-use . Prosper - Plastic Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸White Paper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: