Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:29:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which wallet do you use for storing ERC-20 token?  (Read 1819 times)
GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:25:46 AM

Each wallet has different capabilities and functions. Example MEW can only store ERC-20 tokens. I prefer to use a hardware wallet because the security level is far better than an online wallet. Like Nano Ledger supported some crypto asset, you can check at https://www.ledger.com/pages/supported-crypto-assets.
uniquark

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:38:38 PM

I am safer to used the IMTOKEN mobile application because there is a notification when the token is entered, IMTOKEN is easily monitored and has been tested for its security to date, I made IMTOKEN a wallet to store ERC 20 tokens.

Currently I use MewConnect of myetherwallet, it does not take time as before or the phishing has occurred many times with myetherwallet. Currently I only need to scan the QR code to login to my wallet
Diva1993
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

Custom Contract Network (CCN)

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:02:36 PM

I use lots of wallet like myetherwallet, eidoo, akawallet, and a host of others but my favourite wallet is imtoken wallet because it gives me alert whenever I get a new token in the wallet and it is very easy to use.

Flezy

Activity: 707
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:05:14 PM

MEW offers more security reason why I prefer it more. Also, Imtoken is better as it offerss more convenience, such as Alert. Furthermore, Enjin is also user-friendly.
Bomber007
Copper Member

Activity: 112

Velic Ecosystem

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:13:11 PM

I mostly use AKAWALLET, it is a wallet that is not known by many people because it is an obscure project but what I love about the wallet is that it shows you the trading price of all the tokens stored in it.

masterfu678

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

www.becent.com

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:34:44 AM

Which wallet do you use for storing your ERC-20 token?

I personally like MEW because it's very easy to use. Some people like Trezor or Ledger but personally I have no problems by using MEW  Smiley
In MEW you have complete access to your private keys.

I am poorly versed in wallets, which is why I use the one that was advised by managers on this site. MEW is a pretty good wallet that meets my requirements and is recommended by verified users on this site.

kethan

Activity: 232

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:37:59 AM

I personally like MEW because it's very easy to use. Some people like Trezor or Ledger but personally I have no problems by using MEW  Smiley

I guess I affect my traits, but to trust 3rd parties your wallet... I think it's a pretty stupid idea. Buy offline wallet and keep your coins on it. As for me, the easiest and most convenient way, and all safety in your hands.
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 09:59:20 AM

if you use myetherwallet and feel comfortable,, thats okay,,
but you must keep your private keys in safe place my friend, and bookmarks myetherwallet official website
but for me its better to use a hardware wallet, because i use ledger nano s to store my cryptocurrencies

andreizver

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 10:04:54 AM

I using ledger wallet previosly for storing my crypto. And I think that it is safest way to keep crypto in safe. But that is not wise to keep all tokens in one place, because if you lost access for this place - you will lost all your funds.

labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 10:05:51 AM

I use IMTOKen presently at thesame time in control of my private key which no any other person has access to rite now. Through that, I can access my wallet and have control over it anywhere anytime.
karlincryptolove

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:53:07 PM

I use My Ether Wallet. it is nice, simple and does the trick perfectly.

I have had no issues so why would I move?
john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:57:03 PM

myetherwallet can be used as a main wallet, but nano ledger and trezzor is a swallow that can make your assets safe in long-term storage so using an additional wallet is an advantage.

thefoex

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:17:52 PM

I use MEW (myetherwallet) because it's easier to use just need to log in from the website. but sometimes I log in from the imToken application to make it more secure.
Wyndesam

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:05:59 PM

Of course most people store on a mew wallet , but I would also recommend storing a ledger and a mist , very good wallets for storage .

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
trade2winnn

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:09:59 PM

Ethereum wallet,which Myetherwallet is the most convenient for storing,since there are 100 projects in one place,just imagine for a second if every 10 projects used their wallet?how many hemorrhoids and problems would it give investors to remember where everything lies, and passwords to all wallets
MR_Klip

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:06:16 AM

I think these coins in the near future will move or to another network or create their own platforms due to the fact that they destroy Ethereum and the policy of the leadership few people like and few people agree with their views.
syypro

Activity: 368

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:07:56 AM

I also use MEW. Very comfortable and reliable wallet in terms of protection.

Ria Sakurai

Activity: 251
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:09:09 AM

I use MetaMask, it's safe extension wallet on Chrome and Firefox, after set up MetaMask wallet, i only need to use my password to access my ETH wallet and ERC-20 token, don't need private key, this is safer than other wallets. I use it for yeas and meet no problem.
ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:11:25 AM

The most common and good wallet for this type of coins is MEW. I think it is all advised because of its ease of use and good security. I like its minimalist design in white. It's best wallet which I know.
kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:21:56 AM

For any ERC-20 tokens, i usually using MyEtherWallet.
Up until today i always using that to keep my tokens, and as long as i used them i had all my tokens safe.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: