Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:52:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: rumors of up and coming big MazaCoin Pump? any news?  (Read 4675 times)
traffik (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 01:08:49 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2014, 02:45:39 PM by traffik

whats going on, keeping the coin on same level of 3000 for last 24 hours,
and now i hear a massive pump is on the way?

you guys heard somthing, any news coming up ahead?
Nullu

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 01:21:28 PM

Either that, or people who bought in before the crash are looking to dump.

Always consider both sides of the coin. So to speak.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
traffik (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 01:25:33 PM

people keeping the price floating low with no major change lookes like somthing is cooking alright..

dosnt metter if they lost and planning a pump or invested small and looking for pump.

pump twitter groups also give small signels of pump.

anybody knows the timing?
giveBTCpls

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 01:44:05 PM

Is cheap as fuck right now.

Nullu

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 01:44:44 PM

people keeping the price floating low with no major change lookes like somthing is cooking alright..

dosnt metter if they lost and planning a pump or invested small and looking for pump.

pump twitter groups also give small signels of pump.

anybody knows the timing?

Again, you saying "people keeping the price floating low", but it could very well be that this is the natural trading price. One person's dump is another person's insistence that someone is keeping the price down.

You really can see it both ways, and there is no evidence either way to back it up.

Personally, I'm buying it as a long-term investment, so I don't really care what the day trade prices are. If it drops it's a bonus. If it goes up, I don't really care at all that much. I'm not a day trader by nature, so talks of pumps and dumps and holding down prices seem pretty irrelevant. If you genuinely think MazaCoin has a big future you'd be buying it up now regardless of the price and try to grab as much as you can.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
QeK1o3ZZZ

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 02:07:10 PM

Roll Eyes

undroid

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 02:09:35 PM

i think i saw someone twitting about upcoming pump but i cant find it. cay anyone share some info?
traffik (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 02:13:49 PM

i think i saw someone twitting about upcoming pump but i cant find it. cay anyone share some info?

you remmber the time?

ohhh what the hell, ill buy now and just wait. ..
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 02:22:09 PM

lol I dont care i'm buying !  Grin
D05GTO

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 03:19:57 PM

Been buying and selling on Atomic-Trade.  May pull my low sell orders Cheesy

Thanks for the notice.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
undroid

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 03:48:49 PM

just bought some just in case. it cant go any lower anyhow  Tongue
lonyyi

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 04:09:20 PM

You are correct. There is a very big PUMP planned in the next 12 hours.
I am in with all my Bits.
MAZZA to the moon!!!!!!!
 Shocked
Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 04:11:09 PM

This IS the pump news source, this very thread.
SpermLord1081

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 04:18:49 PM

Lol you guys are like little kids at a sprinkler party. Although I would love to sit back and watch, someone might see me with my dirty intentions. ha, anyhow there is no evidence WHAT SO EVER that this coin is going to jump. I definitely got knocked around a bit because I bought my maza at .00016 and it just crashed dramatically right after... I don't see it pumping up high anytime soon. I took a loss big time and dealt with it so I can care less anyhow. 
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 04:55:24 PM

For the last 24-36 hours been lots of microselling on cryptsy and mintpal driving panic sellers out while they scoop up cheap coins.

A lot of whales have been constantly talking trash on twitter about it even though logically they should have moved on to a new coin to yack about.

People with little to no posting history popping up in the MZA thread talking smack too.

Finally for what it's worth, Fontas tweeted he thinks a MZA pump is incoming and over day ago says he thinks a lot of volume will be pouring in, it's a bit unusual for him to say such a thing being he only likes to promote his own pumps and usually keeps what coin it is secret.

So my theory is a pump is incoming, the question is will this be a quick dump or an epic AUR-like rise? ALOT of people got filthy rich on that AUR pump and I can't see why they wouldn't want to repeat that, especially when we are in a volatile time when governments are talking crypto regulation and the days of P&D schemes could be coming to an end any day now. I know if I made hundreds of thousands if not millions off AUR I'd want to repeat the same again myself, my 2 cents.
qiwoman

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 05:18:03 PM

I have no idea what way any coin is about to go because sometimes peeps say there will be pump coming just to sell off their coins because they don't want to bag hold. I just suggest after what I am learning about day trading an d especially from trollboxes is just do your own research and use your gut and trade that way.
Tommyhurley

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 05:18:37 PM

Bought Smiley
pikuchato

Activity: 728

Activity: yes

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 05:42:50 PM

I just bought some more , Feels like the train is still in the station Smiley
lphelps

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 05:52:36 PM

yeah pump that bitch up to about .004 BTC.. that's like $2.50 USD per MAZA.. If it's for a good cause for the Lakota Nation, put some value behind it so it actually benefits those it's representing..
49er.miner

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:01:23 PM

For the last 24-36 hours been lots of microselling on cryptsy and mintpal driving panic sellers out while they scoop up cheap coins.

A lot of whales have been constantly talking trash on twitter about it even though logically they should have moved on to a new coin to yack about.

People with little to no posting history popping up in the MZA thread talking smack too.

Finally for what it's worth, Fontas tweeted he thinks a MZA pump is incoming and over day ago says he thinks a lot of volume will be pouring in, it's a bit unusual for him to say such a thing being he only likes to promote his own pumps and usually keeps what coin it is secret.

So my theory is a pump is incoming, the question is will this be a quick dump or an epic AUR-like rise? ALOT of people got filthy rich on that AUR pump and I can't see why they wouldn't want to repeat that, especially when we are in a volatile time when governments are talking crypto regulation and the days of P&D schemes could be coming to an end any day now. I know if I made hundreds of thousands if not millions off AUR I'd want to repeat the same again myself, my 2 cents.

hey sloid i agree with everything u said

question tho you said crypto regulations and end of pump and dump what do you mean can you elaborate
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: