Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:28:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: rumors of up and coming big MazaCoin Pump? any news?  (Read 4675 times)
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:17:24 PM

What I meant by end of P&D is SEC heavily regulates this kind of stuff in the securities world, think Jordan Belfort and Wolf of Wallstreet. I'm sure if crypto regulations came in they'd try to rein in this kind of behavior (although not sure if they really can).
remistevens

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:25:12 PM

Volume remains very very high all over. Usually after high volume during a big dump, things would slow down to a trickle. The fact that Maza tanked, but then maintains crazy volume at the low price is not ordinary - at least from what I've seen. So yea, I'd say something is up and I just bought some more!
Tommyhurley

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:26:04 PM

Mazacoin added to poloniex 10 minutes ago
ArpFlush

Activity: 623
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:31:26 PM

Wow, Maza took a 18995 jump at cryptocrush, guess it's a common thing. Anyway, someone yelled "battle stations" so I'm ready  Grin

"Panic Selling is not an Investment Strategy"
Nullu

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:32:54 PM

I guess if you were going to pump, a new exchange listing is as good as time as any, but again, pump rumours are just rumours.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
traffik (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:33:25 PM

big whales dont put big orders at once.
they split them into tens and hundreds so it will look ordinary, all signs show that this is the case
high volume - price remains the same (high drop to 1000 will finish coin reputation) low but not to low and stable.
and then when the whales are in , the pumping start with an army of pumpers.
all signs and talking around on social media indicates something is up...

rokkyroad
Legendary

Activity: 1090

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:37:38 PM

I agree. Something is up. Explosion imminent?

" If you have to spam and shout to justify your existence then you are a shit coin."  TaunSew
49er.miner

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:38:07 PM

are we looking at the same charts?
volume on cryptsy and cryptorush is dead
traffik (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:41:58 PM

http://coinmarketcap.com:  1 minute ago

jrich76

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:42:50 PM

Twitter has interesting things about mzc

Emerald Pump ‏@EmeraldPump  18s
OK last i'm saying about Maza sorry for the rants! It's just been covered by the verge and the price is v low atm...

Then he posted a link to the verge article.

I think they do stuff like that so they can go back later and say "see, I told you so, you should follow me or pay me 1btc for private membership"
49er.miner

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:47:39 PM

i hope there is a pump but im not sold quite yet.
i have so much to do around the house and now i cant leave the computer staring at charts nonstop Wink
49er.miner

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:54:59 PM

http://coinmarketcap.com:  1 minute ago

http://i61.tinypic.com/2ilbhba.png

most of the coins went up today this doesnt mean theres a pump
traffik (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 07:10:18 PM

here is another opinion:

poppys

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 07:14:45 PM

You can expect at least a 5x increase this week.
TeddyBear1

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 07:15:36 PM

yeah yeah, I've been hearing this for a week now and so far it went down every single day  Grin
traffik (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 07:19:03 PM

yeah yeah, I've been hearing this for a week now and so far it went down every single day  Grin

its not down, its pre-pumped.
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 07:22:33 PM

I just bought some more , Feels like the train is still in the station Smiley

I bought some last week, and I feel like the train has crashed!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

chuckscap

Activity: 118

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 07:45:00 PM

We have a hundred thousand left from the coins we mined, looking to buy more in a bit.   We think it will go back up.   We should have held more, and sold a little later than we did, but all in all happy so far ...  We're more miners than traders ...

Regards,

Chuck
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 07:53:39 PM

Maza has had it's pump. There's no pump incoming.

Even if it only went back to 10, where it was a couple of days ago, it will have reached Prime coin's price (corrected for coin supply).

So it's already massively overvalued as it is for a new coin that's basically a clone with no no distinguishing features. The network effect of its recent news coverage is what is giving it its value at the moment. I'm not saying it's unjustified, I'm just saying that wishful thinking is not what endows cryptocurrencies with value and no-one posting on here saying "pump incoming" has 1 clue as to what real world event said pump might be based on.

There are 2 ways to trade:

[1] - read the news, and study fundamentals of a coin. Observe past trading history and conclude with 80% certainty that the coin is undervalued

[2] - get panicked by posters on Bitcointalk saying "pump coming, I've got a really strong feeling"

One of the above results in massive coin loss. I'll leave you to decide which one  Wink

The coin lost half its value when that New York times article came out. That's because the effect of last week's hysterical pump was far more powerful in raping the coin of its value than the restorative effect of the New York times.
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 08:03:17 PM

Dumped because some whales didnt have enough maza
Too busy with aurora
Now sell them some cheap maza and when all of them will be happy we will be ready for this history pump
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: