Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:04:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Even people in here now give up on Bitcoin  (Read 1793 times)
freightjoe (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:20:29 PM

When I warned everyone that Bitcoin would continue to go down in the beginning of the year, all the fools in here would not believe it.

Every post of warning - which came to be true - was not believed.

Now I see a clear change in this forum with many people now agreeing that Bitcoin is in a bad place and unlikely to recover combined with stories of people who are now realizing that they have lost a lot of money for nothing.

And for the fools out there who say "if you do not sell you have not lost anything" - clearly they must be the most stupid of "investors" in the world. Of course you have lost the money, you just don't have the guts to tell your wife yet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
paz-1991

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:57:00 PM

Can you be more clear about your opinion? What are you specifically referring to when you say that it is unlikely to recover? Do you think that this is the end of BTC? I always like a good discussion so I would like to hear what do you think about this, while BTC hit the rock bottom and stop to exist?
freightjoe (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:58:14 PM

Can you be more clear about your opinion? What are you specifically referring to when you say that it is unlikely to recover? Do you think that this is the end of BTC? I always like a good discussion so I would like to hear what do you think about this, while BTC hit the rock bottom and stop to exist?

Read the many previous posts I have made on the matter. If you are too lazy to find them and read them yourself why should I bother ?
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:05:12 PM

you seems angry, maybe you have your reasons, but I personally have my own point of view that differs with your statement. anyway, good luck with your losses.
freightjoe (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:13:11 PM

Don't invest money you cannot afford to have "locked up" for a year or two. Don't invest more money than you can afford to lose. Do not borrow money to invest.

Remember: a lot of people go broke trying to out-guess the market, whereas buy-and-hold has been a very rewarding strategy so far.

I have seen many in here who ignored my advice to get out and "bought the dip" at 16.000, at 12.000, at 10.000, at 8.000 and at 6.000. Clearly not a very rewarding strategy....
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:16:45 PM

you seems angry, maybe you have your reasons, but I personally have my own point of view that differs with your statement. anyway, good luck with your losses.
giving up is someone who is very weak because of giving up with no real reason that should be a passion because nowadays everything is expensive and now there are bitcoins that can help each other's economies and their individual needs, let's get excited, don't give up
kudil

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 02:28:45 PM

~Snip
Now I see a clear change in this forum with many people now agreeing that Bitcoin is in a bad place and unlikely to recover combined with stories of people who are now realizing that they have lost a lot of money for nothing.
~Snip
I guess people who said "Bitcoin is in a bad place and unlikely to recover..." just bitcoin buyers in january and still hold till now. I think maybe some of them was very upset with the current situation. But, it's not like bitcoin in a bad place or unlikely to recover, I guess this is normal situation. If Bitcoin in a bad place, why many people still buy it? and If Bitcoin unlikely to recover, why volume on market still high? Come on, Bitcoin is still on the right track!
freightjoe (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:31:54 PM

~Snip
~Snip
I guess people who said "Bitcoin is in a bad place and unlikely to recover..." just bitcoin buyers in january and still hold till now. I think maybe some of them was very upset with the current situation. But, it's not like bitcoin in a bad place or unlikely to recover, I guess this is normal situation. If Bitcoin in a bad place, why many people still buy it? and If Bitcoin unlikely to recover, why volume on market still high? Come on, Bitcoin is still on the right track!

On the right track ? On the track to zero it seems
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:37:48 PM

When I warned everyone that Bitcoin would continue to go down in the beginning of the year, all the fools in here would not believe it.

And for the fools out there who say "if you do not sell you have not lost anything" - clearly they must be the most stupid of "investors" in the world. Of course you have lost the money, you just don't have the guts to tell your wife yet

I am really surprised that your prediction is successful but can you please share me your research link or page!! where these market is very unpredictable and no ones prediction was successful. So crypto market is searching you. If you don't share your link you are false here. Good or bad days everywhere, so if you say BTC time end its very painful to all BTC lovers. Be patience.
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:39:26 PM

There will always be people who panic, lose faith and sell Bitcoin. Some of them are most likely just speculators and adventurers who were chasing after a one-time gain. But this is not an indication that Bitcoin has become less popular, because those who know that Bitcoin is our future will not sell it, changing it to the past. Recently, an unknown buyer bought 110,000 Bitcoins worth $604 million on Binance and brought them to his wallet. It seems that smart people take advantage of the crypto market situation and buy, and those who panic sell.
geminiboy

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

https://ammut.network/

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:48:14 PM

It's better to warn that you keep yourself in the room, people here have ignored such warnings again, they have been playing bitcoin for the past 10 years, you say bitcoin investors who are still surviving are stupid but you are more stupid

freightjoe (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:51:21 PM

It's better to warn that you keep yourself in the room, people here have ignored such warnings again, they have been playing bitcoin for the past 10 years, you say bitcoin investors who are still surviving are stupid but you are more stupid

Look through the posts in here for yourself - they are filled with people who bought above 10.000$
Bohxz M4p4gm4h4l25

Activity: 339
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:01:49 PM

Don't invest money you cannot afford to have "locked up" for a year or two. Don't invest more money than you can afford to lose. Do not borrow money to invest.

Remember: a lot of people go broke trying to out-guess the market, whereas buy-and-hold has been a very rewarding strategy so far.

I agree with this, it happens for a reason and it would like to be because of the benwfits that everyonw will get if this year was really a correction year. I see that you are being devastated about this forum and we actually feel that same since we are leaning toward this community for some peofits which we are expecting from the ico who offer a task which until now they are freezing the paent because of the state of this cryptocurrency.
geminiboy

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

https://ammut.network/

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:07:20 PM

Look through the posts in here for yourself - they are filled with people who bought above 10.000$
you do not understand how to invest well, loss in the initial investment is a risk that must be learned not in tears, we can take back cheaper prices and sell when there are rising reflections because it is certain!, studying market performance is not as easy as turning your palm , you have to learn a lot for that then you will succeed

MTNAX

Activity: 283
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:10:53 PM

I think maybe they are impatient to wait for the results of bitcoin itself so they quickly give up and choose to leave bitcoin. Even if we want to be more patient, bitcoin will be able to help us in our daily lives. Besides that bitcoin can improve our economy if we are good at using it.
samlaode

Activity: 674
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:28:30 PM

The market situation is increasingly complex and difficult to predict. The words you mention are really worth paying attention to.So they did not give up Bitcoin.They were waiting for Bitcoin to come down and conduct a strategy for them
ICLee

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:32:47 PM

The old adage never to invest more than you can afford to lose in Crypto has never been truer.

With bitcoin you never possess more than a few numbers and those numbers are only ever worth what someone is prepared to pay for them. You can't weigh them in for scrap or even use them as a doorstop.

The dot com bubble did break lots of people. Amazon lost 90% of its peak price when the bubble burst but today its shares trade at more than 70 times times that peak. Lots of other Dot Com company's are also now worth 100 times plus what their peak price was prior to the Dot Com crash.

Crypto will survive and grow. the question is which coins are the good investments and which ones will become worthless.

For now my money is on Bitcoin, maybe it will change in the future and I will change my investment at that point but with the amount of institutional money going into bitcoin now, this would be a very bad time to sell.

izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:34:01 PM

It's reasonable that bitcoin value can be drop significantly without being expect but not all people giving up on bitcoin as we can see , the value still high compared when I joined crypto on 2014 where the value still $ 299/btc

Ofcourse I still believe on crypto because crypto is the future of digital transaction !

Smiley
Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:43:39 PM

Yap almost all is giving up specially the small timers like me.But to those rich people they dont give up because they have profit while trading and also as they wait for the pump to make their money multiply into million dollars.
freightjoe (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:46:15 PM

The old adage never to invest more than you can afford to lose in Crypto has never been truer.

With bitcoin you never possess more than a few numbers and those numbers are only ever worth what someone is prepared to pay for them. You can't weigh them in for scrap or even use them as a doorstop.

The dot com bubble did break lots of people. Amazon lost 90% of its peak price when the bubble burst but today its shares trade at more than 70 times times that peak. Lots of other Dot Com company's are also now worth 100 times plus what their peak price was prior to the Dot Com crash.

Crypto will survive and grow. the question is which coins are the good investments and which ones will become worthless.

For now my money is on Bitcoin, maybe it will change in the future and I will change my investment at that point but with the amount of institutional money going into bitcoin now, this would be a very bad time to sell.

You clearly forget that for every successful dotcom company like Amazon there was thousands which went bankrupt and never recovered
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: