Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:52:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Even people in here now give up on Bitcoin  (Read 1791 times)
kiansantan

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:52:58 PM

The disadvantage in initial investment is the risk that must be learned not by tears, we can take back cheaper prices and sell when there is an increase in reflections because it is certain. Studying market performance is not as easy as turning your palm, you must learn a lot then You will succeed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GunsLair

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:35:41 PM

Such a prediction was easy to make, if you look at the fluctuations of Bitcoin prices in its previous years. In the end, it is the choice of each person, at what price he wants to buy. Not all people the convinced pessimists like you.
Lilmon

Activity: 475
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:41:11 PM

Don't try to put everyone in the same bag with your negativity, it's true that these are bad times and obviously people feel little hope, but it only takes the next climb for everyone to get on the train again, that's what this market is about, speculation between the fud and fomo, and whales always with manipulation.
ribowo76

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 07:01:39 PM

If you really believe that bitcoin will not recover, why are you still here? Who is actually a fool? I believe, most people in this forum still have optimism. Because of seeing, now many institutions are starting to adopt bitcoin
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 07:05:03 PM

I have already said it to my girl that I've wasted more than $20k for nothing. There is no stopping this market though, if it falls it will fall it doesn't matter whether the price will keep falling, eventually it will stop. Some of us will probably think of quitting bitcoin but there is just nowhere else to go unless someone else can think of something new.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:37:56 PM

Such a prediction was easy to make, if you look at the fluctuations of Bitcoin prices in its previous years. In the end, it is the choice of each person, at what price he wants to buy. Not all people the convinced pessimists like you.

I think the people are in Panic situation and selling there coins due to the down in the price of bitcoin but based on prices one cannot decide and people has to hold BTC and not to give up and wait for few more months to get benefit from Bitcoin.

Am I spamming? Report me!
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:41:14 PM

A lot of people joined the forum after bitcoin's 20k $ price and the biggest part of those ones who gave up now are those people. They do not know the story of the crypto through years from 2009 and they are pretty sure it's the end of all ends now. But you will see - the next halving will put everything on its places.
Bloodseekers

Activity: 769
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:00:30 PM

Yes i think you right about this "I see a clear change in this forum with many people now agreeing that Bitcoin is in a bad place" But about your statetment "unlikely to recover" ? that's wrong, of course bitcoin will recover again, I trust bitcoin not only for profits but because the blockchain technology. So people give up on bitcoin?? The answers is NO
AimHigh

Activity: 554

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:11:03 PM

Yes you are right that bitcoin continues  falling/dumping from the year start up to the present bUT this is not the reason for us to give up we are in the investment or trading this is like stock market that we need to take a risk if you are negative person just go away don't influence those people who are patiently waiting for the incoming rising. If you reviewing  the history or the past year when the bitcoin start you will recognize that bitcoin dumping is normal so that we are believing  bitcoin will rise and patiently  waiting for that to happen.
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:18:56 PM

Here only the people who have entered bitcoin when the price was high are the only one who have given up as they dont have full knowledge of bitcoin and just jumped in hope of earning easy money.

The real followers know about bitcoin history and they are still buying in dips as they know the future is very good. Same like who ever bought in 2014-15 have got profit in 2017 and now back after 2 or 3 years who ever invested now will get profit.

Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:06:27 AM

I don't think many people are giving up, yes the price had drop significantly, many people had suffered lost, and the one that losing money is usually the one that bought in the peak, but for early adopters, I still believe bitcoin could recover, the most important thing is the adoption not the price
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:17:27 AM

Well i agree that there are so many people today that is now really suffering from the huge dip that we are now experiencing, sometimes because price is really bored and it is really becoming more worst everyday due to the continuous drop that bitcoin price experience but I believe that it will never become loss if we hold on until the price turn back so I suggest yo never give up.
CristianDan

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:23:38 AM

yes. i give up bitcoin at the price $5000
DainnyRobin

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:59:13 AM

i don't know but i think i don't believe in this market. it take all of my money Sad Sad Angry Angry
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:29:51 AM

Many investors suffered huge losses after they bought bitcoin during the height ofits bullrun but did  not sell because of belief that the price will bounce back again. They're might be the ones that already gave up on bitcoin and loses hope on the future recovery of the top coin. But the people that start investing in bitcoin before the year 2017 knew that price declines will always happen after an uptrend or bullrun and it may take a while before another bullrun occur again.
Ompyon

Activity: 715
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:04:24 AM

Well i agree that there are so many people today that is now really suffering from the huge dip that we are now experiencing, sometimes because price is really bored and it is really becoming more worst everyday due to the continuous drop that bitcoin price experience but I believe that it will never become loss if we hold on until the price turn back so I suggest yo never give up.
if you just wait for the price to return, it seems to be getting worse, because we never know when prices will return high, especially almost all parties wrongly predict the price of bitcoin this year, it shows that in reality the price of bitcoin is not what we imagined

]
paparexon0414

Activity: 432
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:12:28 AM

Everyone has their own reasons on keeping their faith in bitcoin, and also you have also the reason why your very disappointed with bitcoin. Maybe you experienced a big loss and somehow this become your fear and you are just trying to help others by warning them the possibilities of the big falldown of bitcoin. Thanks for the concern, but you see its still their decision whether to hold it till the end. There are only possible outcome of this, to gain a lot or to lose a lot. Let them be and your opinion still matters.
kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:37:34 AM

And for the fools out there who say "if you do not sell you have not lost anything" - clearly they must be the most stupid of "investors" in the world. Of course you have lost the money, you just don't have the guts to tell your wife yet

Sad to say you were right but me and my wife were into this together win or lose. So there is nothing to worry about losing in this kind of game even BTC goes ground zero. There ain't a single problem with my family regarding this matter, we even have some money to put in.
blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 04:43:29 AM

Giving up in bitcoin is a silly thing, let alone giving up because it predicts that bitcoin will be destroyed. Until now bitcoin still has a value of 40k, bitcoin will go through this cycle and will rise again.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
efxtrader

Activity: 924

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:14:38 AM

I am always believe in bitcoin and cryptocurrency market. It will be big in the future. We are know that bitcoin will be traded in nasdaq, one of biggest stock market in the world. People who dont believe in bitcoin is people who not understand about bitcoin price history

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: