Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:20:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Even people in here now give up on Bitcoin  (Read 1796 times)
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:15:58 PM

When I warned everyone that Bitcoin would continue to go down in the beginning of the year, all the fools in here would not believe it.

Every post of warning - which came to be true - was not believed.

Now I see a clear change in this forum with many people now agreeing that Bitcoin is in a bad place and unlikely to recover combined with stories of people who are now realizing that they have lost a lot of money for nothing.

And for the fools out there who say "if you do not sell you have not lost anything" - clearly they must be the most stupid of "investors" in the world. Of course you have lost the money, you just don't have the guts to tell your wife yet

So i believe you have no bitcoin in your wallet right now, you sell them at the beginning of this year as far as i understand. I also agree with you on your comments; even people in here now give up on bitcoin, yes i am feeling in this way too.. Nowadays i am really fedding up with bitcoin in this abnormal market moves. When i saw the market cap arrived $120 from $200 billion i have started to givin up..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iTradeBit

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:55:04 PM

Can you be more clear about your opinion? What are you specifically referring to when you say that it is unlikely to recover? Do you think that this is the end of BTC? I always like a good discussion so I would like to hear what do you think about this, while BTC hit the rock bottom and stop to exist?
Bitcoin will grow in the new year, this is obvious, as the whole field of cryptocurrency is actively developing, like smart contracts for tracking supplies and for other financial transactions, the development of the blockchain technology itself, apart from cryptocurrency, in particular, for example, the opening of exchanges and the interest of banks in a number of countries to the  cryptocurrency world will not allow current trends to recede into the background, it is all reasonably answered the question about the growth of BTC since the ancestor of cryptocurrency will not stand aside from general progress on contrary be fixed it headed.
Pagoda.to

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:00:00 PM

One thing that I know for sure that is that bitcoin is going to keep growing, maybe not in a price sense, but the actual tech and future of it is here to stay.
jcmansah7

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:58:01 PM

Lol...what makes you think so. Just because some folks are sharing their piece of mind about selling their bitcoins and their remorse in ever investing into bitcoin does not mean everyone is doing same. Its kinna funny but y'all spread all sorts of fear in here yet you still hold your bitcoins. Maybe you can drop your address for us to see that you sold out. Don't give us a new address tho  Grin

ardhigalau

Activity: 316
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:09:15 AM

Can you show the proof, for example the link when you suggest people because bitcoin will drop dramatically? Come on, don't make bullshit here.
BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:11:26 AM

Maybe people think negatively due to bad experiences in bitcoin. It is somehow an awakening to pursue and not to give up bitcoin.
Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:13:34 AM

Yes that is true. Some people here are quitting and giving up. They thought that bitcoin will be gone soon and will never comeback. But I guess it won't. It will recover again.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:57:44 AM

Yes that is true. Some people here are quitting and giving up. They thought that bitcoin will be gone soon and will never comeback. But I guess it won't. It will recover again.
I think that's a natural thing. it was caused by so much price decline that occurred. even though like that, there are still many new people, or new investors coming. well, when 1 person stops, so many people will join. I think like that.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:07:24 AM

that is your speculation that the price of bitcoin will go down and down again, but there are many people in this forum that believe that bitcoin will go rise up in the future, so its depend on each people opinion. you can makes your people here is believe in your word instantly

shadyrifles

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:01:19 PM

You will see your post in the future and realize how incorrect you were. Most of the people here will not give up on bitcoin, in my opinion, the people of here are aware of the potential of bitcoin and have faith in bitcoin and crypto. This is why we all are still here!
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:07:04 PM

Some of the people are giving up but not more than 50 percent.
Bitcoin is falling and many holders can't take the risk anymore as they need money for personal or family use.
Christmas is coming and more people are buying gift for themselves or for the love ones.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:16:40 PM

You will see your post in the future and realize how incorrect you were. Most of the people here will not give up on bitcoin, in my opinion, the people of here are aware of the potential of bitcoin and have faith in bitcoin and crypto. This is why we all are still here!
I think we all have our own opinion based on the current market condition and we cannot force people to stay because for them,staying in this market means losing even more.But still i chose to stay knowing that this is just temporary.I have known bitcoin for so long and i know its potentials already.The price will surely rise up again in the perfect time.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:17:24 PM

I think we all have our own opinion based on the current market condition and we cannot force people to stay because for them,staying in this market means losing even more.But still i chose to stay knowing that this is just temporary.I have known bitcoin for so long and i know its potentials already.The price will surely rise up again in the perfect time.

Wrong place to look for people who don't believe in btc anymore. Most of us here are aware of how btc moves and though it may tick off a lot of people's patience, we're still optimistic of it's long term promise.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:22:28 PM

Some of the people are giving up but not more than 50 percent.
Bitcoin is falling and many holders can't take the risk anymore as they need money for personal or family use.
Christmas is coming and more people are buying gift for themselves or for the love ones.

Most of the people are not as interested like before they are getting engaged in Bitcoin failed because the value or like that we cannot say this is not right because the value will not grow as much as we expect in this year hoping to be the value will grow up soon and get into the previous value again.

pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:28:36 PM

I think that's a natural thing. it was caused by so much price decline that occurred. even though like that, there are still many new people, or new investors coming. well, when 1 person stops, so many people will join. I think like that.

It's very good. Weak hands fold and strong hands hold.
Every bear market has to end like this where all who were thinking about selling have their backs against the wall and either crack, or say fuck it, I don't care.
This is always the moment when the price can no longer fall down and there's no more sellers. I had that fuck it attitude since we went below 5000 dollars and the lower we get the more people will react like me.
sliderider
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:29:02 PM

Same people who bought at 10-15k, after a massive bullrun, thinking that it will reach 100k, 250k, 1 million, are the same kind of people who are dumping/shorting this market thinking it's dead. There will be another bull market and then another bear market after that. The big boy investors got a taste and they're not going to leave this one alone.
sikkan

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:15:41 PM

There will always be people who panic, lose faith and sell Bitcoin. Some of them are most likely just speculators and adventurers who were chasing after a one-time gain. But this is not an indication that Bitcoin has become less popular, because those who know that Bitcoin is our future will not sell it, changing it to the past. Recently, an unknown buyer bought 110,000 Bitcoins worth $604 million on Binance and brought them to his wallet. It seems that smart people take advantage of the crypto market situation and buy, and those who panic sell.

I fully agree with the point. Perhaps bitcoin became less popular 'cause due its price drop and many fast-buckers just gave it up.

▄▀▀▄         ▄▀▀▄
     ▀▄▄▀         ▀▄▄▀              ▄▄
       █           ▐▌           ▄▄▄█  █
       █      ▄▄████████▄▄    ▄█▀   ▀▀
       █▄▄▄▄████████████████▄█▀ 
         ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄ 
        ██████▀         ▐███████
 ▄▄    ▐█████▌   ▄████▄▄████████▌    ▄▄
█  █▄▄▄███████▄     ▀▀███████████▄▄▄█  █
 ▀▀    ██████████▄▄     ▀████████    ▀▀
       ▐███████▀▀████▀   ▐██████▌
        ██████▌         ▄███████
         ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
          ▄█████████████████▀▀▀▀█
        ▄█▀   ▀▀████████▀▀      █
       █▀          ▐▌           █
       █            ▀▀▀█        █
      ▄▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▄     ▄▀▀▄
      ▀▄▄▀            ▀▄▄▀     ▀▄▄▀

SOVREN

Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets      Current STO Sale Price
          Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.   ─────────────────────        1 SVRN = $1.00

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
ngocbkcse

Activity: 562
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:36:33 PM

Who said that? Or how many people said they give up? I can see the folks worrying about its price drop but many still believe it would recover anyways.
auliasilvana

Activity: 196

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:58:56 PM

In my view, they don't give up just stop for a moment to avoid more losses. This is a way to overcome current market problems, avoid and look for good opportunities to be able to return to the future. If the bear market is verdant, there must be many who flock to gain profits.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
jona

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:19:04 PM

They  have not still lost anything as it stands now because market is on and active,it will all lost when Bitcoin is no longer in existence.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: