Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:34:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Even people in here now give up on Bitcoin  (Read 1796 times)
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:39:27 PM

In my view, they don't give up just stop for a moment to avoid more losses. This is a way to overcome current market problems, avoid and look for good opportunities to be able to return to the future. If the bear market is verdant, there must be many who flock to gain profits.

Oh, many people really left the market as they decided to quit. These fellows thank that there are other, less risky ways to make money. I do not think they gave up. Probably, trading simply did not attract them.
lelylely

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:17:20 PM

Bitcoin is falling and the current market conditions are very worrying, but I don't think everyone will think of giving up. Bitcoin can still survive and bitcoin still has a population that believes in bitcoin. Friend, calm down, bitcoin can definitely grow even higher in the future.

idontcare

Activity: 363

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:45:01 PM

if I will never give up bro. because I am very sure. if one day the price will rise again. precisely now I use the opportunity to buy because the price is down.

It's not about giving up or giving up, I just care about profits and now it's time that I need, I'll buy, pump as much as possible to get as much benefit as possible. And that just gives me money and does not hurt anyone nor hates anyone Grin.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Captain Sneeze

Activity: 351
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:12:31 PM

When I warned everyone that Bitcoin would continue to go down in the beginning of the year, all the fools in here would not believe it.

Every post of warning - which came to be true - was not believed.

Now I see a clear change in this forum with many people now agreeing that Bitcoin is in a bad place and unlikely to recover combined with stories of people who are now realizing that they have lost a lot of money for nothing.

And for the fools out there who say "if you do not sell you have not lost anything" - clearly they must be the most stupid of "investors" in the world. Of course you have lost the money, you just don't have the guts to tell your wife yet
Thats true , we all know that some of us arent strong enough to fight or to hold. I cant blame you'll it usually happens to everyone. It will make you feel that you may lost a lot of money but only weak people will just go on the flow. They will give up and leave bitcoin without looking for reason to stay and to fight.
jeromix
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

Ako Bayot!

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:17:40 PM

It was being felt already after bitcoin could not sustain anymore the bad market situation. Dip after the dip and you expect investors to feel good on their money being invested? No, of course so more are quitting already and we can peove that by the low marketcap volume trading that could be found @ coinmarketcap.com

Bhugz09
Copper Member

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:23:55 PM

Giving up on bitcoin will be your choice. Yes maybe for now many have lose thier assets yet it is being a part risking an investment for a volatile kind of currency. Again its your choice. As long as bitcoin has its value there is no point of giving up.

│      HUBRISONE.com      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:15:45 PM

if I will never give up bro. because I am very sure. if one day the price will rise again. precisely now I use the opportunity to buy because the price is down.
The question is not whether to give up or not and whether to leave the world of cryptocurrency. It is about the proper management of your assets. If someone doubts the prospects of Bitcoin - he has the right to do this and express his opinion on this forum. Moreover, Bitcoin has not really improved for a long time and, compared to other types of cryptocurrency, it does not look very good with its throughput of seven transactions per second.
However, there is nothing unusual in the current fall of the cryptocurrency market. The market develops cyclically and after each fall there should be a rise. For various reasons, some coins and tokens will leave and leave this market. Bitcoin is no exception. However, the cryptocurrency will continue to evolve and improve.

maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:28:56 PM

According to the forum, the number of visitors has decreased by one third in the past three months. This proves that a lot of people have given up Bitcoin and a lot of people have left the forum because of this lousy market. I became frustrated every day when looking at CMC.
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:49:38 PM

just be patient, what if in the future the price of Bitcoin will return bull.. people who focus on Bitcoin are people who truly believe in Bitcoin because, to be honest, no one believes that Bitcoin can survive until now.

Troy-Crypto

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:41:46 PM

Why would you say the thing like that? What's with the propethic attitude? 'When I was talking, no one listened!' That guy is probably a millionaire now since he knew everything for 365 days now? People here would not invest their time and energy into being here without believing in BTC. This is a good support system as well, people are trying to educate themselves, find out others opinions, that is what is this community about. The ones that gave up and left crypto world are not here.
harapan

Activity: 1722
Merit: 306

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:31:33 PM

When I warned everyone that Bitcoin would continue to go down in the beginning of the year, all the fools in here would not believe it.

Now I see a clear change in this forum with many people now agreeing that Bitcoin is in a bad place and unlikely to recover combined with stories of people who are now realizing that they have lost a lot of money for nothing.

And for the fools out there who say "if you do not sell you have not lost anything" - clearly they must be the most stupid of "investors" in the world. Of course you have lost the money, you just don't have the guts to tell your wife yet
oh man, you made me realize that I should stop to invest, and sell all the asets that I have if not then I will be the most stupid person in the world because I still believe in bitcoin investment lol  Cheesy

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:40:03 PM

that's really true bro. most of them are newcomers. who doesn't have much experience about the world of cryiptocurrency. so they experience a lot of losses and eventually get out of the world of bitcoin
Most of the newbies now are on panic mode and they don’t even pay attention for the future price of this market, because they are only focus on the price right now. Not all people here know how to read the market and know how to have more patience, its ok to be like that because we are talking about our hard earn money here.

According to the forum, the number of visitors has decreased by one third in the past three months. This proves that a lot of people have given up Bitcoin and a lot of people have left the forum because of this lousy market. I became frustrated every day when looking at CMC.
Maybe because there is no enough signature campaign for the past three months and most of the bounties are failed to deliver good technologies. Better not to look everyday, every minute of your life at CMC right now, make yourself free from that stress.
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:53:57 PM

Not all, some of the people here are now buying more bitcoin as it is really low now.
They are thinking of the future and not the problem in the market.
Some are not looking in red colors in the market but seeing it in gold.
Like me, i dont give up on bitcoin, i do buy more. believe because you know how can bitcoin turn around on the market.
kabum21

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:01:27 PM

It is always the same reaction when a major change occurs, bitcoin may or may not recover, but we will see you mounted on the FOMO train when we start the journey again, perhaps not with bitcoin, but surely with another coin based on the blockchain, this cycle is always repeated.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2758
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:22:41 PM

It is always the same reaction when a major change occurs, bitcoin may or may not recover, but we will see you mounted on the FOMO train when we start the journey again, perhaps not with bitcoin, but surely with another coin based on the blockchain, this cycle is always repeated.
It is better you have understand that but it is sad that still a lot of people never listen of what we say.
With the prolong market declining scheme, it is very important to know how to manage our emotions and extend our patience. People were leaving cause they don't know exactly of what they do and never think of their decision wisely.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kavindra

Activity: 221

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 03:58:39 AM

I don't think so, I believe there are more people still believe in investing in Bitcoin even though the market now drops. However, the trend of bitcoin is becoming significantly improve. It shows that the existence of Bitcoin as crypto currency is still on the good note and track. They who give up are probably just have known and entered crypto. So, they feel scary and wonder watching out the bear market.

Analyzing the market since Bitcoin created, not only see the current market as the value of Bitcoin is keeping develop year to year. So, the current market should not be consideration of Bitcoin ending.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:17:11 AM

Stupidity came from those people like you that has speaking lots of foolishness here whil the truth is you didnt even invest a single cents in bitcoin because you cant afford lol

I WILL still stand holding even what stupidity your telling us here,fud has been here for how long now,people are tired of your kind

livingancient

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:17:02 AM

That is the part of bitcoin investment. It is not always good things to happen to this digital currency which normally loved by the people. Bitcoin is the most interesting coin to invest when engaging into investment activities. But this is also the first ever coin that can bring you into devastation investment once you cannot handle the long bear market and having huge investment.
metalglowd

Activity: 546

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 11:19:12 AM

They  have not still lost anything as it stands now because market is on and active,it will all lost when Bitcoin is no longer in existence.

but if the market price is not immediately recovered, this can cause people to want to leave bitcoin immediately and the hype will also fade. Indeed bitcoin still has a chance to survive, but if bitcoin only survives to delay its existence then all of this is just a lie.

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:23:05 AM

You claim that the price of Bitcoin will not grow and the market will not recover Huh
Strange statement. I believe that the utility of bitcoin is not only in its high and unpredictable price, but it is also blockchain technology, which has gained great popularity and recognition from the community. In addition, in some countries, bitcoin can be used as a means of payment. Therefore, Bitcoin will only gain popularity in the future.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: