Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:22:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Even people in here now give up on Bitcoin  (Read 1793 times)
Nnedaddy1
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:05:50 AM

Those people who have already given up on Bitcoin because of the present market condition are people who never ever believed in bitcoin in the first place.
I believe,when one believes in a thing, temporary set back wouldn't be enough reason to give up on it.
Or they give up so soon maybe because they do not understand the potentials of Bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:29:59 PM

Many people understood that bitcoin would not be able to stay afloat for such a high price and when there was time people sold their bitcoins and now they bought bitcoin again at a low price and are waiting for the market to start growing, and many people bought bitcoin for a big price and now they do not know what to do, because the market is falling and it is not known how much time the market will still fall, so everyone should always understand what risks await him in any investments.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:51:05 PM

When I warned everyone that Bitcoin would continue to go down in the beginning of the year, all the fools in here would not believe it.

Every post of warning - which came to be true - was not believed.

Now I see a clear change in this forum with many people now agreeing that Bitcoin is in a bad place and unlikely to recover combined with stories of people who are now realizing that they have lost a lot of money for nothing.

And for the fools out there who say "if you do not sell you have not lost anything" - clearly they must be the most stupid of "investors" in the world. Of course you have lost the money, you just don't have the guts to tell your wife yet
It sounds so rude. Seems you lost much than you've ever predicted. You can have your own belief, but if you say people with different views with yours are fool is too much, I guess. People have right to hold on their belief, and take position whether they stay or walk out from bitcoin. You are free giving your opinion, express your feelings, but it's not good to judge people fool or stupid, because when someone take an action, she/he already know the effect, the benefits, and the risk of their choice.
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1862
Merit: 370

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:40:24 PM

When I warned everyone that Bitcoin would continue to go down in the beginning of the year, all the fools in here would not believe it.

Every post of warning - which came to be true - was not believed.

Now I see a clear change in this forum with many people now agreeing that Bitcoin is in a bad place and unlikely to recover combined with stories of people who are now realizing that they have lost a lot of money for nothing.

And for the fools out there who say "if you do not sell you have not lost anything" - clearly they must be the most stupid of "investors" in the world. Of course you have lost the money, you just don't have the guts to tell your wife yet

Yap almost all is giving up specially the small timers like me.But to those rich people they dont give up because they have profit while trading and also as they wait for the pump to make their money multiply into million dollars.

What a topic as posted? What had hapen in the recent activity on crypto market it not something to be surprise with. it had happen before, market is very Volitile, It is unpredictable, investors choices when they hold on to their investment with Bitcoin because they believe that Bitcoin will rebound back from the huge drops, it may be interpreted Stupid thing to hold on but i would say its a calculated risk that investors is taking, beside it his or her investment. she or he can do nothing about it, that's he's own decision. I would say that not all gave up investment on Bitcoin.
aray80

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:54:51 AM

Investing in bitcoin requires a lot of sacrifice, we must struggle to maintain capital from the current depreciation of prices, by using various methods before finally giving up and losing all the capital invested by selling losses all
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:29:52 AM

Well, I am not one of those people that yet give up on the good of Bitcoin crypto currency. I am still in believe to the potential of the Bitcoin crypto currency, to its capabilities and lots of good qualities that makes change a lot in my life.
smartbitcoininvestor

Activity: 652
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:51:06 AM

Bitcoin will be the most popular cryptoasset for a while. I think Bitcoin will hold primarily as a store of value, and maybe another coin will replace it. I think both Ripple and Stellar have this capability.
Aponkye1

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 12:44:48 PM

Sounds very funny you know. Do you think most people in here are dumb and don't know what they are doing in crypto? So you think by spreading this information of FUD  you can deceive people to sell their bitcoins so that you buy and hold it till the market rises. Don't be fooled mate, because everybody in here is holding at least i know i am holding!

Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:14:26 PM

Well, I am not one of those people that yet give up on the good of Bitcoin crypto currency. I am still in believe to the potential of the Bitcoin crypto currency, to its capabilities and lots of good qualities that makes change a lot in my life.
Me too.I know from the first place having bitcoin investment means more risks and patience.And with its current market condition,it's never a good idea to just give up just because the price is going lower and lower.Of course bitcoin has its high volatility so we should not expect for its price to always stay on top.It will surely goes down and then up again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: