Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:13:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ADA or XRP  (Read 11304 times)
TUMAS (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:16:16 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2018, 06:57:06 AM by TUMAS

I have 200 dollars and I want to know if I should place it in XRP or ADA. I have both so spare the split 50/50 talk Smiley

Thanks in advance!
Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:19:04 PM

Just want to mention that xrp is not a crypto. Those are centralized tokens made by some banking guys. But sure the profit does not have a name on it.
premiumproductss

Activity: 560
Merit: 119

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:26:39 PM

I 200 dollars and I want to know if I should place it in XRP or ADA. I have both so spare the split 50/50 talk Smiley

Thanks in advance!
You are 200 dollars or you have? Smiley.
It is nice that you have money, but you dont know how to work with money. You simply cant invest into something what you do not understand.

TribalBob

Activity: 1288
Merit: 257

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:28:27 PM

I suggest you that you should place it in Cardano (ADA). Cardano is a good invesment, it is founded by the co-founder of Ethereum, Charles Hoskinson.
You can read this to find some reference about good point of ADA.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Nivia1st

Activity: 821
Merit: 100

Volare.network

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:31:11 PM

I 200 dollars and I want to know if I should place it in XRP or ADA. I have both so spare the split 50/50 talk Smiley

Thanks in advance!

it's better to buy both, because I see these two altcoins have the same potential. so buy ADA and XRP, it's the perfect choice. xrp has proven that this altcoin can take the number two position. and ADA is a highly developed altcoin.

elcoblast

Activity: 390

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:34:24 PM

Thanks in advance!
i'm prefer to buy Cardano than XRP, why because i'm really interest with Cardano project and their ecosystem in future

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882
Merit: 11

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 03:39:41 PM

I suggest you that you should place it in Cardano (ADA). Cardano is a good invesment, it is founded by the co-founder of Ethereum, Charles Hoskinson.
You can read this to find some reference about good point of ADA.

yes agree with you, ADA has great potential and has an experienced team. so I also suggested buying ADA and holding it for several years.

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
MULTIK888

Activity: 123
Merit: 8

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:42:36 PM

Having $ 200 in this market you can invest in anything if you invest without fear of losing. If the market starts to grow then your $ 200 can safely turn into $ 2000.
Another question - Why are you here if you do not even know ABOUT the top tokens that are in the top ten of the CMC?
Read about the projects, learn what they do, the team and will understand what you need to invest your $ 200.  If you are interested in my choice I choose ADA

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █  Gooreo [/ u] - Дeцeнтpaлизoвaннaя плaтфopмa кapьepы! █ https://t.me/gooreo █ [/ center]
takngantuk

Activity: 1024

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 03:49:03 PM

Thanks in advance!

both of these altcoins are very good, but I suggest not to buy now, wait until the market is fully recovered. if you buy it now, it could be lower prices. so to reduce the risk of loss is better to wait.
TUMAS (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:57:24 AM

Thanks all
LeoEspansq

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:03:17 AM

I have 200 dollars and I want to know if I should place it in XRP or ADA. I have both so spare the split 50/50 talk Smiley

Thanks in advance!
Of course ADA, I still do not believe in a XRP, despite its second place in terms of capitalization.
oxoxoxox

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:05:39 AM

If you plan to invest in two cryptocurrencies at the same time, then I suggest that your investment ratio should be like this!
XRP70%
ADA30%
Because XRP has more supporters, it includes merchants and investors!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Salelo

Activity: 434

GIGZI

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 07:15:02 AM

actually I like both, but to get a quick profit, I prefer ADA, because the coin is classified as new and able to enter the top 10 in CMC, and the price that tends to go down so far is very suitable for investing

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
frchowe214

Activity: 402
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:35:16 AM

XRP has the potential to do well in bear markets so keep some of those, ADA can pump high during a bull run due to a lower marketcap, due to instabilities i'd say 50/50 split

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▇  GLX  ▇▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Medium  ♦️  Facebook  ♦️  Telegram ◄ ▬▬▬▬ Class A Common Equity Token  ▬▬▬▬  ▶ Twitter  ♦️  Offering memorandum  ♦️  GitHub
STO ▶ March 15 2019 - May 14 2019
- ESPERS -

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:33:43 AM

If this is your first investment you want to do, one of the unwritten rules of the crypto market says "do not invest all the amount of investment in a single currency." If these are the coins you are targeting, I think you'd better invest both. I still warn you that XRPs are centralized tokens, and I have more confidence in ADA. In my opinion, the investment ratios should be: 70% ADA, 30% XRP.
Lantind

Activity: 2296
Merit: 263

enterapp.io | CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:36:40 AM

the good indeed must be divided into two, because when the other one is down then it is possible in one place to gain profit, in terms of trading it does not have to be based on just one coin eye.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Tarion

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:37:52 AM

I do not like Ripple and I think that people should not support this token because of its centralised structure. I mean every altcoin or token is better than Ripple. I would recommend to stay away from Ripple and buy ADA.
CryptoRama

Activity: 453

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:44:06 AM

ADA!!! for longterm hodling, if you take XRP you will allways look when the price would be right to sell it, and since it's ripple, the big rip off in cryptoworld, it's a high probability of gaining money quick, but to have xrp is like a bet, you're betting on people stupidity.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Python Master
Copper Member

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:47:38 AM

Both XRP and ADA are good and promising for a bright future, i recommend you to divide your money to half, 50% use to buy XRP and 50% use to buy ADA.

Mt. Dempo

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:57:17 AM

even though Ripple has reached rank 2 and is supported by various banks, I personally will still choose Cardano.

🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵  Agareum  🔵  Multiplayer gaming platform, gamified version of an airdrop  🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵
https://agareum.com
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: