Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:23:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ADA or XRP  (Read 11304 times)
kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:36:21 PM

I prefer to hold the XRP, because after yesterday I saw, the XRP seemed to be unaffected by ETH and BTC downward movements. for me it is amazing
Meizu

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:44:17 PM

I have 200 dollars and I want to know if I should place it in XRP or ADA. I have both so spare the split 50/50 talk Smiley

Thanks in advance!
If I was faced with a choice of these two assets, then personally I have no doubt invested in XRP, as I am attracted to the market capitalization today it is this coin. I think this is a very good time.

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
rafa_uefa3

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:55:59 PM

I have 200 dollars and I want to know if I should place it in XRP or ADA. I have both so spare the split 50/50 talk Smiley

Thanks in advance!

i think ADA more right choice (even despite it's on very early stage of development), also there is a rumour that XRP was developed
to cover US debt by transferring (manupulating with  token price) it to XRP. So i warn you.

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 12:59:35 PM

I see cardano has good potential. and this project has an experienced team. we know the founder of this project is a former Co-founder of ethereum. so we know how high the quality of this project is. so I recommend buying Cardano (ADA)

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
CryptoAssasin

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:28:55 PM

Both coins are profitable so you better not put your funds in one basket. If I will only be given a chance to choose one, it will be hard for me honestly but based on what I see, XRP has more haters and praises are in ADA. In terms of holding, I prefer XRP for short term holding and ADA for long term. We all know that XRP is not decentralized and might be use by those bankers to make us their slaves again and control our financial freedom.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
thefoex

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:45:48 PM

Thanks in advance!

it's better to buy both because I see these two altcoins have the same potential. and both altcoins are also the top ranking altcoin so we can conclude that investing is safer than the new altcoin.
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:05:33 PM

If you choose between these two cryptocurrencies, you would choose ADA, despite the fact that XRP now gained poppularity and moved up to second place.
trudovik

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:05:50 PM

I prefer to hold the XRP, because after yesterday I saw, the XRP seemed to be unaffected by ETH and BTC downward movements. for me it is amazing
I hope that everything will be as you say and you will earn money, my personal opinion about XRP is completely negative because people today are already beginning to understand what XRP is and how it works and most importantly its centralization
Saugani

Activity: 672
Merit: 35

#BUIDL team to become delegates-validator

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 02:13:20 PM

Thanks in advance!
Just want to mention that xrp is not a crypto. Those are centralized tokens made by some banking guys. But sure the profit does not have a name on it.
Correct in saying his “Raist”

But for me if you want to have both, I think better thou divide 1/2 from it or 3/4.
If all think long-term want to select is ADA if you want short-term gains and select-XRP

ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:22:26 PM

I prefer buy ADA than XRP because cardano is developing an open-source smart contract platform, which aims to deliver more advanced features than other existing platforms. The project incorporates a research-driven approach, based on their current coin price and total supply, it's still have a lot of space to growing, anyway I think better to learn more about cryptocurrency before start your investment
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:18:56 PM

Owing to the fact that my interest is more on cryptocurrencies and not just any centralized coin that is owned and controlled by some set of bankers, then i would go for ADA. If i am more concerned about immediate profit, then i will go for XRP and i believe that is what will attract most people to it. Also, there are so many other coins out there that can give more profit than XRP and they are decentralized in nature.
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:38:49 PM

Thanks in advance!

if you want to hold coins for longer term then i will say xrp should be your choice but the thing you must not forget it that always look for the price in btc than in $$

team87

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:53:40 PM

If you see the top ranking of cryptocurrency, of course you will choose XRP as an option today. But it is not impossible if CARDANO (ADA) there is more potential for a significant price increase. Both are good for now, even in an unhealthy market situation. Keep the spirit!
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:55:29 PM

honestly, I don’t like both projects. I would recommend other things. but if we are talking about these, I would have invested $ 150 in a ripple and 50 in ADA.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
purplemoon

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:04:21 PM

Thanks in advance!

According to the dynamics of price movement on Ripple, it seems to me that this is the preferred option. But there are rumors that the ADA will soon be available for trading on Coinbase, and this will give a strong impetus .. In any case, however trite it may sound, but it is better to have both these coins Cheesy
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:19:33 PM

This is tough buddy, I don’t think anyone can conclude on this for the fact that giving any advice on this is more or less like someone is giving investment advise which I understand it’s very wrong at the moment. If I were you, I would choose Cardano aver Ripple though ☺️
Asmh85

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:27:32 PM

Just want to mention that xrp is not a crypto. Those are centralized tokens made by some banking guys. But sure the profit does not have a name on it.
Well, I think you don't have much money, anyway, you need to take in account that XRP  is centralized coin baked by a real company and many banks trust XRP and can adopt it without problem, but ADA is a full blockchain coin backed by its own community and strong developers team.
ArtemSergeevich

Activity: 243
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:31:05 PM

If I were in your place, I would buy ADA. This cryptocurrency for me will be more and in the long run it looks more promising.
Bitkoplak

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:52:13 PM

I chose Ripple, because it has a strong and clear ecosystem, I also get their info going up soon
Ilmiyati

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:07:11 PM

The two altcoins are altcoins that have good future potential, both have their own weaknesses and strengths, and in my opinion you have chosen a good path, if you buy now, of course you will get far more. But don't worry too much, Cardano and Ripple will continue to go up to touch the price of 10 USD
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: