Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:21:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ADA or XRP  (Read 11304 times)
cribusen
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 01:32:07 PM

I would not invest in Ripple, because I still cannot get how people can invest in such crypto currencies. It is regular that people are trying to get profit, but guys do not support centralised coins on a crypto market and buy real crypto.
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 02:15:52 PM

Both are good coins to invest and you can put an equal amount in each coin. Both have good market support and best trading volumes.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
trudovik

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 02:19:35 PM

Today, I still do not understand how the ADA project can help you. I do not see any news about this project, what the developers are doing and how they will behave in the future in the end. Therefore, I think that XRP is better, because a lot of things are heard about them.
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 02:24:37 PM

XRP is a better choice than ADA aka cardano because XRP is backed by centralized entity and there is less chance of deflation in the short time like 2-3 years. Within this time, XRP may get a minimum of 10x from the current situation in anytime because of its demand worldwide. It will mostly used coin in the market soon.
I also like XRP because it is good for trading where could get profit for short period of time. XRP is popular now that the price bet with ethereum. Between ADA and XRP, I choose the centralized coin. Many believe on the potential of this coin and it brings noise along the market and known by everybody.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
cryptorima

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 02:34:12 PM

In my opinion Cardano will be better choice. Cause this coin is a very protensial coin and also very cheapest price for buy. Best coin for me for long term hold.
Kardon

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 11:53:29 PM

I have 200 dollars and I want to know if I should place it in XRP or ADA. I have both so spare the split 50/50 talk Smiley

Thanks in advance!
For me personally, the choice between these two projects is obvious. In my investment portfolio I keep XRP coins, and if possible, until the price has risen, I try to buy as much as possible.
Ditlycel

Activity: 263
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 06:38:56 PM

I have 200 dollars and I want to know if I should place it in XRP or ADA. I have both so spare the split 50/50 talk Smiley

Thanks in advance!
I would certainly not buy both coins, they are in a falling wedge and are not going to rise , I think buy when bitcoin will be able to break through the support levels at the top

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1407

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 07:47:30 PM

For my side as well. I think potentially ADA is good thing but XRP have to sides of medal. Already in use with money transfer but highly centralized.

I think Cardano will definitely be a top five, bigger gain potential, my vote for the short term goes to Cardano might grow faster in the short term because Cardano is valued way lower.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
accounting 181293

Activity: 662
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 07:52:36 PM

I prefer Cardano to ripple. I have experienced losses when holding XRP coins and because of that I don't want to deal with that coin anymore. when the price rises suddenly there is a big dump that is quite strange as if someone accidentally threw away.

The cardano may be different and I have high hopes because this project is better than some projects that have the same function.
Shakreen

Activity: 80
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 08:08:52 PM

If I prefer XRP with the system, mAinNET makes Xrp better than CARDANO and hopefully with that system it can boost in terms of price and commodity.
Felipeo

Activity: 476
Merit: 262

EOSABC

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 08:40:52 PM

I think cardano is better for future. Though both of them are very good at their point. They are very different from each other where cardano is a platform based token. And it has some good developers nice team,big community and some really good advisor. And it is still in development phases. But the idea is really great and I think that it will be a great option for future. And other hand xrp is a payment, transfer and banking based technology. And it is supported or backed by banks. It has also very good team of developers and advisors. And they have some bit investors also. But the only problem is it is too much centralised. That's why I pick Ada over xrp.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
Alexlax

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 08:45:59 PM

If you choose between these two, then it is better to invest in ADA. As already mentioned, the XRP is a banking project and not a cryptography. To deal with it will be more difficult.
sell my ac_________nt

Activity: 448
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 08:48:02 PM

You don't need to invest in any one asset, of course it is more reasonable to distribute your funds between 2 currencies.
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 09:16:40 PM

I 200 dollars and I want to know if I should place it in XRP or ADA. I have both so spare the split 50/50 talk Smiley

Thanks in advance!

it's better to buy both, because I see these two altcoins have the same potential. so buy ADA and XRP, it's the perfect choice. xrp has proven that this altcoin can take the number two position. and ADA is a highly developed altcoin.

Profit can surely be made from both, but you have to be very careful with one, which is xrp.
Holders of xrp know it is a centralized coin and that the team can dump at anytime, but they still believe in it's longevity.
The team of xrp would not want to let go of it his, because they are still making their profits from it.
Cardano on the other hand, although I am not so much for it, but it is a very god coin.
MemberBerries

Activity: 1099
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 09:17:41 PM

This entire thread -->

Some of the opinions here --->

BintangBuleun

Activity: 517

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 09:35:26 PM

Thanks in advance!

How good you are to buy Cardano. Cardano prices are still cheap. You can hold it, in a short time if Cardano price starts to increase, you can sell it. Cardano is also one of the coins that has good potential.
apitico

Activity: 571

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 09:41:33 PM

I think that there is no precise answer to such questions. To invest in what one coin and wait she's grown so much is not worth it, besides the choice between Ripple and ADA is not obvious.

B.
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 09:53:18 PM

this is a better and safer way because both are coins that have the potential to generate profits but because of their fluctuating nature, the risk of falling is also there, so it would be better to choose both so that when one falls then you can still profit from another coin

Goodvalony

Activity: 616
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 10:03:29 PM

go in for XRP. it is a wise choice. it has a strong community backing it up with fiat. and it has future but ada is going down. it is yet to recover since january 2018. with no huge updates concerning the project. you might stick with your choice of splitting your money 50/50 and go for both. they are all good investments.
kemetz

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 10:11:39 PM

I think the two coins have a pretty good potential for long-term investment, can be seen now that the XRP is able to become a much invested coin and is able to replace the second position of ethereum, on the other hand the ADA coin also has a project team that develops advanced technology later there will be many benefits. but you should not just focus on the two coins, because there are still many other coins that have good potential as well and will be able to give you big profits later.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: