Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:48:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A website that will help you send your coins more efficiently  (Read 105 times)
Drk_alien (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:01:00 PM

Following the more often increase of the block size many users are paying too much in fees to send a transaction.
I've seen BTC users that are using over 20 sat/B in fees to send a transaction.

Some 3'rd party systems that are analyzing the probability of your transaction being included in the next block or in next 5-7 blocks with a specific sat/B fee, are not the best.
Because they don't always relate to the last mined block. Human eye is still in the top.
Therefore i've put together a website that can help you decide what fees you should use when sending a new transaction. btclive.net

Few key elements are shown there: A chart with the mempool size in the last 3 days (from blockchain.info), the current BTC mempool size and the recomended fees (from bitcoinfees.earn.com).
Taking all these 3 in consideration you should be able to decide more on your fees.

This helped me, since in a lot of cases i was able to send a transaction with a 1 sat/B fee and be included in the next block, while the recommended fees were at 15 sat/B.

I would like your opinion about this, even new ideas.

This was also a reponse to websites like txhighway.com  Grin Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: