Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:58:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC To 1$  (Read 1006 times)
tosmartak

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 02:01:40 PM

Read what you have typed out loud to yourself, and please try to tell me if there is any logic in that. It is certain that the market is highly volatile due to the fact that it is highly speculative, but because of that, it does not mean we should not be reasonable with our predictions. I can bet my ass you never predicted $3k, as a reasonable analyst in the first place will not be uttering what you just did and we can only anticipate what could happen, not think we can predict exactly what will happen.
Everyone do have a choice, and because of some people's greedy greedy imagination of wanting to get rich overnight, they got served what they deserve, but it is never the end of the world as long as you do not want to end up being a weak hand. However, if you want to keep proclaiming your $1, I guess we will have to wait and see how that works out for you.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 05:40:46 PM

It might not logic for some people especially if that person only spread about the bad news about bitcoin. But if that person believes in bitcoin, then I don't think that he will think that it's logic or not. Yes, the price is up too high and reach $20k in the last year, and although right now the price is on $3k, I am sure that the price can be back to the high price again in the future. Maybe it will need longer than we think, but if bitcoin really good enough to show the power and can help people to earn money, then the price will go higher. It's only a matter of time before we can see that it's happening and we need to be patient. So no matter what will happen in the next year, we need to be ready and take a decision if necessary.

Well the crypto community has grown considerably bigger over the last 3 years so i can say i'm pretty confident a drop that low is unlikley. Hodlers can become pretty stubborn especially when they get used to the bear market.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
munify

Activity: 386
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 06:00:44 PM

It's not a logic, thinking bitcoin is backing down at the price of $ 1 is really an unreasonable thought, and I don't understand the way you think.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:16:29 PM

I consider it to be impossible if bitcoin decreases at a price of $ 1, and if you wait to buy when it becomes $ 1, then you are only wasting your time to be a spectator.

SportbetMaster

Activity: 625
Merit: 254

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:28:22 PM

DONT be fucking stupid, when it was 20k$ i said it will dump to 3.6k$ you dont believed , Now iM TELLING YOU btc WILL go to 1$  soon, There is no logic in crypto, do you understand?

can you refer us to the message or topic where you have said that btc will dump to $3.6k?
I'm curious to see the way with whom you said it and maybe many other people will start to believe you.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
Gabrielexas

Activity: 64
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2021, 04:12:35 PM

it will never cost less than 2k dollars, it’s foolish to hope that it will fall so much

Actually according to the data if you look at the image the next average All time high will be in 1.8 year (around 2 years) and it could go close to 50K, so that is good news.

However if you look at the data on the picture and analyse the average crash as compared to the previous all time high before it start the recovery process bitcoin can go as low as between $800 USD to $2,500 USD. So be prepared for this kind of drop and don't rely that the recovery to the next all time high will start in January or even on 2019, it could well start on 2020 only. Be strong and patient.

I'm not sure it this dude still believe bitcoin will go to $1USD. He said he foresaw it going from 20k to 3.6k although I have not found that post. However I posted here 2 years ago sayin that we would have another all time high around 2020 and potentially to 50K. I think I'm a bit closer on the future seeing challenge wouldn't you all agree?
JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 4046
Merit: 4604

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
January 03, 2021, 04:34:49 PM

LOL

You drag up an old thread started by an obvious troll. $1? LOL. This idiot even outdid Professor Bitcorn Mark T. Williams who said it would only go down to $10 per "share".

At least we can fill in the blanks in the chart. It took less than 36 months to reach another ATH.

And on and on it goes...
Gabrielexas

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2021, 05:11:40 PM

Yes I know... the funny thing is that this dude still posting nonsense about bitcoin. I would like to hear his explanation on why it didn't dump to $1 and we hit a new all time high but of course I would want to hear that not as an educative mindset but just to laugh a bit more.

Yes now we can fill the blanks and recalculate soon the new ATH once we will start to go bearish again Smiley
newdevices

Activity: 1048
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 03, 2021, 11:47:14 PM

DONT be fucking stupid, when it was 20k$ i said it will dump to 3.6k$ you dont believed , Now iM TELLING YOU btc WILL go to 1$  soon, There is no logic in crypto, do you understand?
mate, Bitcoin is decentralized, meaning the community and users control everything, and you said $ 1? for me that's a stupid saying that I've heard, we are entering the era of technology, and many still believe in bitcoin, I know the price is very high now for you to buy bitcoin, and you dream of buying bitcoin at $ 1? haha LoL
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 02:07:32 AM

DONT be fucking stupid, when it was 20k$ i said it will dump to 3.6k$ you dont believed , Now iM TELLING YOU btc WILL go to 1$  soon, There is no logic in crypto, do you understand?
mate, Bitcoin is decentralized, meaning the community and users control everything, and you said $ 1? for me that's a stupid saying that I've heard, we are entering the era of technology, and many still believe in bitcoin, I know the price is very high now for you to buy bitcoin, and you dream of buying bitcoin at $ 1? haha LoL
It is clear that OP is trolling here and the thread is already 2 years old and people are still taking it seriously.
The price didn't even reach 3 digit low so why take it seriously when someone says that the price would be $1 soon?
We all know that it is almost impossible to happen.

Gabrielexas

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2021, 09:27:30 AM

It is clear that OP is trolling here and the thread is already 2 years old and people are still taking it seriously.
The price didn't even reach 3 digit low so why take it seriously when someone says that the price would be $1 soon?

I would be already happy if price drop to 7k even tually let alone $1 USD Smiley
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1073

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 03:19:13 PM

I would be already happy if price drop to 7k even tually let alone $1 USD Smiley
I believe dropping to 7k would be a bad situation for us right now, that would be nearly 7 times lower than the amount we peaked at, and I wouldn't want bitcoin to go there. Not because it would mean anything bad, bitcoin could be 7k and stop there, but it could also not ever go there and I would prefer that option. Think about it this way, if we could just go down to 20k at lowest and never any lower, wouldn't that be even better? I feel like that would be even better, which is why I do not want to see it go any lower. Could you still profit?

Of course you can, if the price goes to 20k and not under, you buy there, and it goes to 40k, that means you made 100% profit, double the amount you invested, isn't that awesome? If you need more than double the amount of money you invested, you do this every year, and if you double your money every year, in 20 years you will be super wealthy, so you do not need more than that.

Renampun

Activity: 2338
Merit: 365

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2021, 04:05:40 PM

*btw, the OP died a long time ago...
Bitcoin to $ 1 is just a joke. when you think it might fall to $ 1 then you should immediately consult a psychiatrist because it could be mental and your mind is disturbed.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 09:01:50 PM

btc at 1 dollar might be a joke , i dont mind that but what gets me is that some of the details on this thread are legit and happened , it didnt happened accurately but closely .

how on earth they predicted that ? it gives me chills till now but on the brighter side , theres a thread that says that 1 satoshi can soon be worth 1 dollar , i think that was more possible and more acceptable than btc going to 1 dollar but on the bright side again , if btc fell alot , people will just only use that oppurtunity to rake more coins .
Gabrielexas

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2021, 09:53:28 PM

DONT be fucking stupid, when it was 20k$ i said it will dump to 3.6k$ you dont believed , Now iM TELLING YOU btc WILL go to 1$  soon, There is no logic in crypto, do you understand?

I believe dropping to 7k would be a bad situation for us right now, that would be nearly 7 times lower than the amount we peaked at, and I wouldn't want bitcoin to go there. Not because it would mean anything bad, bitcoin could be 7k and stop there, but it could also not ever go there and I would prefer that option. Think about it this way, if we could just go down to 20k at lowest and never any lower, wouldn't that be even better? I feel like that would be even better, which is why I do not want to see it go any lower. Could you still profit?

Of course you can, if the price goes to 20k and not under, you buy there, and it goes to 40k, that means you made 100% profit, double the amount you invested, isn't that awesome? If you need more than double the amount of money you invested, you do this every year, and if you double your money every year, in 20 years you will be super wealthy, so you do not need more than that.

I think it will eventually go to a bear market again and can drop to 7k - 10k range. I don't think or tried to say it would be now, but if we look into the bull and bear market moves it could well go that low on next bear market. To go at 20k as the lowest we would need to hit a highe rall time high this current bull market of 100k+ and I'm not so sure we will hit those figures on this bull market.
Fatunad

Activity: 2268
Merit: 354

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 09:57:07 PM

Then why you're here on the first place? People who had been engaging on this forum are believers that bitcoin would really going to moon and will be globally adopted.

You can even tell that bitcoin would be dead and you do have some point since all of us do have our own perspective and believes towards price.If you do saw that bitcoin would go back to
$1 then no one will force you to convince.

Wait, are you a prophet?  Grin
hulla

Activity: 1834
Merit: 566

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 10:11:37 PM

btc at 1 dollar might be a joke , i dont mind that but what gets me is that some of the details on this thread are legit and happened , it didnt happened accurately but closely .
What details you see to be legit when the OP prediction was make during the market blood bath season which it easy to make dump prediction.

how on earth they predicted that ? it gives me chills till now but on the brighter side , theres a thread that says that 1 satoshi can soon be worth 1 dollar , i think that was more possible and more acceptable than btc going to 1 dollar but on the bright side again , if btc fell alot , people will just only use that oppurtunity to rake more coins .
The positive and negative you mentioned are not the issue of this day. The Bitcoin market have overpassed the said $1 bottom price whilst the 1 satoshi to be $1 is a future occasion.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀