Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:41:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who's The Loser Here?  (Read 2187 times)
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:19:22 AM

maybe those who stop investing because the price always drops sharply. but I personally still have the spirit to invest. because I used to experience the sweet and bitter investment. I will try to be patient to undergo this all bro
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:58:57 AM

I did fail and became bankrupt because of bitcoin and other altcoins. but I did not stop the trade. if I stop then I will become a coward in trading
Goldleader

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:22:24 AM

The mining company , exchange etc need to slash their work force to survive
Nasty23

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:43:36 AM

maybe those who stop investing because the price always drops sharply. but I personally still have the spirit to invest. because I used to experience the sweet and bitter investment. I will try to be patient to undergo this all bro
I also think that or possibly those people who are afraid to invest and take the risk because they missed a chance on which can possibly help them to have it in low price that possibly in the near future can be brought us a huge profit because the adoption of it still continues in our community that can bring a huge demand in the market that makes the price increase and reached new all time high.

Ezenwanyi1
Copper Member

Activity: 308

Veil

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:52:45 AM

The loser is the investor that didn't sell his holdings at prices above $3000 even though he knew it was imminent for Bitcoin price to reach $3000.
If he had sold at let's say $4000 ,he could have bought back at $3000 and that's would have been a plus not a minus for him.
Lizzylove1

Activity: 858
Merit: 13

Christ The King

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:35:53 AM

The loser is the one who bid bitcoin farewell and sells all his holding and go to sleep hoping for bitcoin to crash, only for it to spring forth agianst all professional prediction. People will need to look beyond the price of bitcoin and see the long term plan,

Inosend
Copper Member

Activity: 299

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 10:29:32 AM

There's no loser here, the losers are outside, those that wish bitcoin to crash, so they refuse to buy they are the real loser

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Huskarls

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:57:13 AM

With the situation on ground, I'm  seeing Bitcoin at $3000 before the end of December. http://cryptoinfowatch.com/bitcoin-price-performance-show-november-as-the-worst-month-in-7-years/

since Q2 of 2018, most people have high losses, and they sell at that moment, its better than now, just HOLD or forget it, BTC and cryptocurrency will take a longer time to recover for ATH price again. It will be hard to believe but now it will be better to short time than to expect something uncertain
ryap12

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:00:41 AM

LOSERS are the one who gives up on what they invested. Immediately selling their coins/tokens as soon as they see the price go low. As what Cyberczar have said, forget what you have invested and come and see again after 5 years and you will be surprise.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 12:03:00 PM

With the situation on ground, I'm  seeing Bitcoin at $3000 before the end of December. http://cryptoinfowatch.com/bitcoin-price-performance-show-november-as-the-worst-month-in-7-years/
Lol you are right that bitcoin falls to $3,000 mark but atleast not below this value
But whats about that?having this low price allows us to purchase some bitcoin to hold in our folio so for me this is what we are waiting for

LOSERS are the one who gives up on what they invested. Immediately selling their coins/tokens as soon as they see the price go low. As what Cyberczar have said, forget what you have invested and come and see again after 5 years and you will be surprise.
BUt do you think its that easy to mindset?having your money for crypto investing and just forget for five years?What if in emergency needed of such money do you think we can manage to just deny this in yourself
PlusOne88

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 12:21:22 PM

I see the losers being those who just want to hold coins no matter what. There should be a better plan or a good usage for good. Yet I think this will be just for the moment. Time will come when bitcoin and other cryptocurrency will recover even higher than what was once was. But of cource this would take a lot time, acceptance and usage.

traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 07:08:56 AM

The loser will not survive in this trend, and they will only spread false news. When I see on that article, I say to myself, hm it's just another news, I don't want to think more about the up and down of the trend. It will difficult to survive if you still thinking about when you can recover your loss in this year. Rather than thinking about recovering your losses, you can find another thing to help you to earn money and who knows, you can get a new way to make money.
Lumi3004

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 07:19:47 AM

With the situation on ground, I'm  seeing Bitcoin at $3000 before the end of December. http://cryptoinfowatch.com/bitcoin-price-performance-show-november-as-the-worst-month-in-7-years/
The movement of Bitcoin this year is very sad, until now there are no signs of green, right now it's still red in 4 days already in 2019, this has never happened to Bitcoin, whether next year Bitcoin is worse or better everyone can only pray andhope, in the future it's better.
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:19:20 AM

The real losers from the word go are those who quit. Quitters never win and they smirk of insincerity and lack of belief in what they once affirmed. It takes more than just saying hodl to be a winner, but to understand the dynamics of the markets and the ability to leverage on the conditions of the market to make something out of it. 

iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:53:34 AM

I did fail and became bankrupt because of bitcoin and other altcoins. but I did not stop the trade. if I stop then I will become a coward in trading
There's a time you have to stop and look in the mirror. You have to introspect what is wrong with you and your strategy. not try to trade again because you don't want to be seen as a coward, stop for a moment and think what's wrong, its will give you valuable lessons so you don't repeat the same losses?
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 12:45:59 PM

All the users who are hands-on to do participate always everyday is experienced being loser but it doesn't mean that all of them are loser it depends upon on us on how to escape being a loser. But there is a way to do how to overcome all the bad experiences.
Memmon3

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:52:51 PM

i think that the biggest loser is the one who sell there coins now ..as they dont know that the value of the coin is going to increase and they will suffer at the end ....
i think its the best time to buy the coins rather than dumping it ... Cool
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:57:10 PM

I think those weakhands selling there bitcoin in the cheapest price now if you are true believers of bitcoin keep believing on it and no matters happen bitcoin will comeback to the top when bullish run start.
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 02:07:07 PM

The holders will have the smile at the end. They keep holding bitcoin because bitcoin has potential in the market. Those who sell their bitcoin at low price will regret what they did because I am sure that the bitcoin will easily regain its normal price.

maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 02:19:49 PM

I think those weakhands selling there bitcoin in the cheapest price now if you are true believers of bitcoin keep believing on it and no matters happen bitcoin will comeback to the top when bullish run start.
it is true that only losers sell bitcoin at a cheap price, because they will not believe that the bitcoin will rise again, so those who survive are what we must follow so that we can get a big profit later
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: