Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:12:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who's The Loser Here?  (Read 2190 times)
Cyberczar (OP)

Activity: 369
Merit: 100

Crypto and blockchain writing service

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:46:38 PM

With the situation on ground, I'm  seeing Bitcoin at $3000 before the end of December. http://cryptoinfowatch.com/bitcoin-price-performance-show-november-as-the-worst-month-in-7-years/

Crypto and blockchain writing service
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:02:19 PM

I believe that the losses is the person who sell thier asset in a very low price. If we are going to take a look back on the crypto history we can all see that the people who gain a lot of profit is the person who hold thier asset even in a huge dip. We really need to have more patience in crypto because everytime it will change and if we can't hold it we Can maybe lose a huge amount of profit.
sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 621

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:27:34 PM

$3,000 by the end of December? its possible and we can just simply adjust and move on for 2019. Too many things that happened for this year and let's just leave this year peacefully whatever the price ending would be.

As for your title, the loser here are those who keep on blaming bitcoin for their misfortune. They invested hoping that it will be the medium for their riches but without conducting a research. Another one are those who panic sold.

a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:37:29 PM

That is possible that before the year end it falls at to the deepest but someone was patiently waiting always taking a risk from the start of falling but the loser here was those people who are always saying that bitcoin is dying, bubble,  a scam, panick seller and so on that saying the negative thoughts about bitcoin they are the really loser in this time.
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:04:20 AM

i believe that bticoin value will increasing more and more, and i think that the losses here is people that dont believe it again, and choose to quit from bitcoin world

Andam76

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:24:22 AM

by looking at the current condition of bitcoin prices which tend to go down it would be nice to hold back and be patient ... investing in Cryptocurrency does have to be patient to get more profits ... if you sell your assets at this time then you will regret it later ...
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 3854

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:37:35 AM

Bitcoin at $3000 in the short term is really not impossible at all. Bitcoin from $3900 to $3000 is just a difference of around 25%, which is really not surprising if it crashes or rises by 25%, as we're talking about bitcoin here. While I really recommend to take technical analysis really really lightly, especially if they're coming from YouTubers, I think most of them predict for the short-term low would be at around $3000.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
btc-room101

Activity: 182
Merit: 30

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 01:39:03 AM

With the situation on ground, I'm  seeing Bitcoin at $3000 before the end of December. http://cryptoinfowatch.com/bitcoin-price-performance-show-november-as-the-worst-month-in-7-years/

"If you don't see the loser, then its YOU" - warren buffet
sureshnsnet
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:40:57 AM

I think the loser her how has been invest in the crypto market in December 2017 that time all crypto coins like bitcoin or any other tokens or coins are an up all-time high but after that came down around 80 % still now so how was invested that time they are the real loser here.

.ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
btc-room101

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 01:42:16 AM

Bitcoin at $3000 in the short term is really not impossible at all. Bitcoin from $3900 to $3000 is just a difference of around 25%, which is really not surprising if it crashes or rises by 25%, as we're talking about bitcoin here. While I really recommend to take technical analysis really really lightly, especially if they're coming from YouTubers, I think most of them predict for the short-term low would be at around $3000.

Most experts are predicting a short-term floor of $1500

So yes, at some point BTC will pass $3k, but when?

Nobody has the answer to that question,

The final floor of btc will be zero, fact, when? who knows

Eventually people move along, new generations will see btc as a 'geezer-coin'

BTC has so many glaring problems, and CORE has refused to address, in fact the community just forks every time there is a conflict, this is called 'tower of babel' and never ends well.
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:48:28 AM

Who's The Loser Here?
Why looser? Its offensive and if you would be in bitcoin market since many many years you would see its nothing new, nothing spectacular, nothing important. Day as everyday in bitcoin.
Only emotionally invested people are new people in bitcoin world Smiley
btc-room101

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 01:54:51 AM

I suspect  it will be much the same as last year, this time last year dec 2017 btc held well through the holidays, as most selling occurs in october/nov

This year the real drop occurred in jan/feb, it will be the same next year, probably tax reasons; we just saw a 50% drop in the last few weeks, if it repeats like last year, we got our dead-cat bounce now, and then early next year another 50% drop coming, and then probably some more buying at $1500,

Just keep cleaning out the morons, until there is no flesh on the bone, ... its the goldman-sachs way of the world.

I guess psychologically they make you feel good having got through xmas intact, and then you come back in feeling like a champ, and they turn you into a chimp, ... how many times do the monkeys return to get burnt? Until the banana bowl is empty, or they're dead,

So long as this site keeps tell you a LOSS is a WIN, ... I guess this death by a 1,000 losses can keep on going until BTC is below $400, but at sometime even the morons will figure the game out? Right?
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 01:58:21 AM

most smart folks in this forum know bitcoin is going to crush its pointless garbage anyway, a hyped up pow token designed to waste a lot of electricity, but the infrastructure of the cryptoindustry is valuable though, but the current corruption climate is basically pointless to fight against, it will neverendingly try to save and shill bitcoin its an interest based behavrior its the same like hitler never giving up pushing the germans into the war. till the very end.

btc-room101

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 02:00:34 AM

Who's The Loser Here?
Why looser? Its offensive and if you would be in bitcoin market since many many years you would see its nothing new, nothing spectacular, nothing important. Day as everyday in bitcoin.
Only emotionally invested people are new people in bitcoin world Smiley

Written by a true winner Smiley

The people at the top of all pyramid scams, can never understand why the people at the bottom that came in last are unsatisfied the people at the top are eating steaks and sleeping with the most beautiful whores, they just assume that everyone is living as such,

Clearly, we have  BITCOIN social inversion here where the early miners who got rich, just can't figure out why the 'losers' who came in last are pissed.

I have an idea of equality, how about all the rich happy guys, spread their wealth around, so the losers WIN?

It shouldn't be difficult for CORE to mod the source, so everybody who bought in 2017 and sold at a loss gets their ORIGINAL money back 10X paid by the whales. Smiley

Shit $600 BILLION USD was lost, it went somewhere, certainly there is some rich guys that pity the 'losers'? Right?
blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 02:01:08 AM

Who loses? the losers are people who live in the panic of bitcoin. Indeed, there are many possibilities that occur in bitcoin until the end of this year. But I will still hold my bitcoin and be ready in bitcoin in the new age later.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:03:30 AM

That doesnt say December will be much worse.
It will all be just another speculation.
Some will say it will be pumped and some will say it will be a dump.
No one is accurate. Remember that.

I dont really care much as long as all altcoins will be dragged down.
Dont want to be seeing another coin to be more valuable than bitcoin.
If that happens then I am out. It means so much for me.
I do believe in bitcoin technology first hand before all the shitty dust that is coming out.
btc-room101

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 02:08:31 AM

most smart folks in this forum know bitcoin is going to crush its pointless garbage anyway, a hyped up pow token designed to waste a lot of electricity, but the infrastructure of the cryptoindustry is valuable though, but the current corruption climate is basically pointless to fight against, it will neverendingly try to save and shill bitcoin its an interest based behavrior its the same like hitler never giving up pushing the germans into the war. till the very end.

Well most of the smart folks are silent.

Most of the rich guys have already cashed out,

IMHO most of the shills are bots, they certainly write like bots, and think like bots, and respond to comment like bots.

Lots of vested interest to keep bitcoin alive, but like any 99 year old guy, the quality of life is such like "Why keep the dead alive?"

It's clear to me all along here that CORE never gave a shit about BITCOIN long-term, its always been about putting on a band-aide and keeping the PONZI afloat by all means possible for as long as possible.

This is why I am pissed about BITCOIN, because all the original passion for Libertarians ideas has been loss, just 'money'

"How can I make a MIllon dollars on BTC quick?" that was the daily question on this forum last year, a refuge for morons

I really think that a lot of the original smart guys 'engineers' who found bitcoin post 2009, and got some btc by mining, they moved on, ... then all these hustle people with exchanges and criminal biz models run the show now, ...

I'm not sure there is any value in the crypto-industry, like Friedman always asks or Taleb "Show me one valuable thing to come out of block-chain?", ... I mean its just a linked-list, not special software, even the 51% double-spending problem is a LIE.

BTC is what it is, just a MANIA (TULIP, Southsea,... ) of our times.
RonF

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

HODL is the key to wealth

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:10:31 AM

Bitcoin is a scam, a ponzi.  Panic.  Sell at a loss.  Bitcoin is a scam, a ponzi.  Panic.  Sell at a loss.  Bitcoin is a scam, a ponzi.  Panic.  Sell at a loss.  Bitcoin is a scam, a ponzi.  Panic.  Sell at a loss.  Bitcoin is a scam, a ponzi.  Panic.  Sell at a loss.  Bitcoin is a scam, a ponzi.  Panic.  Sell at a loss.  

Don't worry, I will obtain those bitcoins you give up and increase my fortune in the coming years.  All you need to do is keep working at your hum drum job - I'll have a burger, vanilla shake, and fries now snap to it.

HODL is the key to wealth
btc-room101

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 02:17:02 AM

That doesnt say December will be much worse.
It will all be just another speculation.
Some will say it will be pumped and some will say it will be a dump.
No one is accurate. Remember that.

I dont really care much as long as all altcoins will be dragged down.
Dont want to be seeing another coin to be more valuable than bitcoin.
If that happens then I am out. It means so much for me.
I do believe in bitcoin technology first hand before all the shitty dust that is coming out.

This dec will be like last dec, they seem to let stuff slide through the holidays, then in jan/feb the bottom will fall out of BTC, it will either revert to slightly above $1k, or $400, me thinks about $1400, Bloomberg is saying $1500.

Then there will be another drop to $400, to test that floor, after that most people will not care, some will stick around, once BTC goes below $100, the MSM will report its death, and then RETURN will be hopeless. BITCOIN will become synonymous with 'black-death' or 'cholera', or 'ISIS'

I used to think that miners would keep stacking btc, just for fun, but now with a GLUT of 14T/sec s-9s for almost free, I see them used a space heaters, so even the difficulty may never go down, Sad

It's just an expensive way to heat your house
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4256
Merit: 4532

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:18:13 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2018, 02:28:57 AM by franky1

It's clear to me all along here that CORE never gave a shit about BITCOIN long-term, its always been about putting on a band-aide and keeping the PONZI afloat by all means possible for as long as possible.

This is why I am pissed about BITCOIN, because all the original passion for Libertarians ideas has been loss, just 'money'

"How can I make a MIllon dollars on BTC quick?" that was the daily question on this forum last year, a refuge for morons

I really think that a lot of the original smart guys 'engineers' who found bitcoin post 2009, and got some btc by mining, they moved on, ... then all these hustle people with exchanges and criminal biz models run the show now, ...

fixed that for you.

i crossed out ponzi because bitcoin is not a ponzi.
a ponzi is where there is no asset. its just a single man grabbing funds from peter to then drip feed small payments to paul to keep paul happy.
bitcoin is not that
bitcoin is where paul sells his asset and peter gets the asset. end of story for paul, he is not then drip fed profits.. and peter can do the same. they are not tied to sell only to a certain person and there is no certain person working as a middleman hoard of fiat.

as for the rest that i selectively did quote you on without crossing out. you do have partly right. but you need to understand it better

the paid core devs have $100m+ to get alternative networks running and populated
LN is nt a bitcoin network but a separate commercial network for multiple coins, which require locking up coins into contracts requiring others permission to move

this does not mean the bitcoin network is dead and cant scale/grow. but right now innovation of the bitcoin networks utility has remained stagnant for the last 3 years. while they well full on promoting other networks.

we just needs to get more decentralised developer teams to re-ignite bitcoin innovation. not these silly 'the only solution is non-blockchain side networks of contracted hoarding

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: