Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 05:29:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBitBoom.club | Get profit from 150% in just 20 days  (Read 659 times)
Loxness

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:03:50 AM

Any news on the project? Maybe some new promotions or bonuses?
lisa951

Activity: 171
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:13:30 AM

There is a new booster that makes daily payments, you can win or buy.
gefander

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:16:30 AM

You spent so much energy on some pyramid. This is a destructive beginning without any opportunities for other people. Try to direct your forces to something more creative and useful than deceiving naive citizens.
NedStrex

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 01:27:16 PM

You spent so much energy on some pyramid. This is a destructive beginning without any opportunities for other people. Try to direct your forces to something more creative and useful than deceiving naive citizens.
In most cases, HYIP projects deceive people, but not all of them do so.
Lelibvep

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 03:25:06 PM

Personally, I have long been taking part in various HYIP projects with periodic success, but in General, successfully.
TimurBit

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:37:48 PM

The percentage of honest projects is very low, but you can not blame everyone for cheating.
Kaoshot

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:59:08 PM

Guys, I noticed there's a new status in the project. Any information on that status?
qalyyk

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:06:06 PM

Guys, I noticed there's a new status in the project. Any information on that status?

I recommend you to register on the website of the project, that would have all the information, because the registration is completely free and there is nothing you do not oblige.
FlooMeer

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:49:56 PM

BitBitBoom.club looks quite bright against the background of other similar HYIP projects.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊ ◊
ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork of Ethereum ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
https://ethereumcv.io
Algrinys

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:12:27 AM

BitBitBoom.club looks quite bright against the background of other similar HYIP projects.

It is hard to argue with this, the project is really bright, but I would like to be fully confident in the honesty of the administration.
Lelibvep

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 12:28:33 PM

It is hard to argue with this, the project is really bright, but I would like to be fully confident in the honesty of the administration.

The project has been paying for more than two weeks, so far the flight is normal.
Dezlife

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:37:44 PM

Why introduce new bonuses if there are a lot of old bonuses?
lisa951

Activity: 171

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:23:22 PM

Too big bonuses can not be done, it can have a negative impact on the overall economy of the project.
AdamNelson

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:30:24 PM

Too big bonuses can not be done, it can have a negative impact on the overall economy of the project.

I am sure that the economic side is well calculated, which is why we see the filling of the project Bank, and not Vice versa!
TimurBit

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:02:49 PM

I am sure that the economic side is well calculated, which is why we see the filling of the project Bank, and not Vice versa!

I am also pleasantly surprised, because the project has been working for more than 19 days, and its investment Fund is growing every day.
NeZoX

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:19:40 AM

I like this project, participating in it you can make good money, while doing nothing.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: