Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:14:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good news for those who love Bitcoin  (Read 2244 times)
WillyZ
Copper Member

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

Crypto24Radio.com ❤️

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 09:56:39 AM

Glad to see new people coming into Bitcoin these days.
Can only mean a good thing, fresh money!

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ www.crypto24radio.com ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
☀️☀️☀️ Best Crypto Radio out there - All crypto, all blockchain, all the time 24/7 ☀️☀️☀️
phelbaby

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:10:27 AM

Same increase that takes place when Bitcoin gain value in price also applied when there is decrease in the price. This shows the credibility of Bitcoin and it is believed that it just the beginning of bitcoin.
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:45:37 AM

As the bitcoin price nose-dive, many investor are optimistic and they are willing to buy bitcoin at a cheaper price like this current price update because they see a huge potential for a long term goal. Poor price performance does not mean that the interest of the investors are dying but they are just waiting for the right time for a bull run.
nicko122

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:46:26 AM

"One of the most well-known online Bitcoin communities, /r/Bitcoin was founded in September 2010, almost two years after the release of the Bitcoin white paper. The subreddit has reached the 1 million subscribers point amid the recent market slump beginning on Nov. 14, which continued throughout the week as Bitcoin fell below $4,000 on Nov. 29."

It says a lot and in particular that the popularity of Bitcoin is growing every day, despite its decline in price. On the other hand, when a coin of this scale falls in price, many will want to buy it cheaper and try to earn money from it.
Snowflower11 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:37:46 AM

Theymos simply is an early adopter, and a person who knows much about computer science, programming and cryptography in general. It's hard to link him to Satoshi Nakamoto especially since their posting habits, alongside the way they construct their posts is completely different. There had been rumors about that back in 2014-2016 IIRC and theymos just made a good joke about it (can't remember what the post exactly is). If anything though, it seems that Satoshi trusts theymos this much as he handed this forum administration to him.

I guess this is why theymos didn't implement the 'tag' feature for the forum, as he would certainly get a lot of it day by day Cheesy

I used to think that Themos was part of Satoshi Nakamoto. Because I always thought Satoshi Nakamoto was an organization, not an individual. But no matter who he is, we also thank him for his contribution to the bitcoin community
mensahkkofie

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:41:17 AM

Certainly, there is still many people who have strong hopes in bitcoin and it's further development in the near future. Many of us have invested a great portion of our money and energy in bitcoin hence there is no way we are leaving the Cryptospace anytime soon.
muslol67

Activity: 1582
Merit: 670

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:42:36 AM

Bitcoin prices are down sharply, but there are still a lot of people interested in bitcoin. Evidence that the number of  people discussing bitcoin on Reddit has increased dramatically. TheMos moderator is also mentioned in this article. Has anyone explained to me about Themos's information, he's simply the bitcoin community manager on the big forums: Bitcoin talk, Reddit..  Or did he participate in Bitcoin's network development department, like Vitalik Buterin of Ethereum?

https://cointelegraph.com/news/subreddit-r-bitcoin-hits-one-million-subscriber-milestone

Vitalik has to work primarily for Ethereum. There are different opinions within the Bitcoin network. Unfortunately, the divisions in the mining network damaged the course of the network.

Both coins have aspects to be developed. A few important events on the side of Ethereum will take place in the near future. There's nothing I know for bitcoin.
district86

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:51:52 AM

Both coins have aspects to be developed. A few important events on the side of Ethereum will take place in the near future. There's nothing I know for bitcoin.

what the news of Ethereum?
panganib999

Activity: 1750
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 01:04:00 PM

The main majority for the Bitcoin user who is person what like this. Actually every situation good time of the Bitcoin world.who like trading, investment as depends on mind access.but personally me now is the good time for the Bitcoin holders , because of the Bitcoin lower price.you can buy and will sale when come back profitable situation and Bitcoin price increase able.
This is really a good news and proves that bitcoin is not dead but is just hibernating preparing for another year to come. I really do believe that the first quarter of another year which is 2019 is gonna be the year of bitcoin not like 2017 but more trendy and more investors to go in. Let us give up the bull run this year and let us hope for a better 2019.
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:32:40 PM

Well, we all know that bitcoin has the potential to cross 20k$ again and some analyst including Tom Lee predicted that the price for 1 bitcoin by the end of December will be at 15k$. But on the other hands, many analysts predicted that 2018 is not the year of bitcoin, it will start growing again in the first quarter of 2019.
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:45:04 AM

Bitcoin prices are down sharply, but there are still a lot of people interested in bitcoin. Evidence that the number of  people discussing bitcoin on Reddit has increased dramatically. TheMos moderator is also mentioned in this article. Has anyone explained to me about Themos's information, he's simply the bitcoin community manager on the big forums: Bitcoin talk, Reddit..  Or did he participate in Bitcoin's network development department, like Vitalik Buterin of Ethereum?

https://cointelegraph.com/news/subreddit-r-bitcoin-hits-one-million-subscriber-milestone

You just need to see the volume in the market to know that there are many peoples still transact using bitcoin.
Although bitcoin price is going down far, it is just only a normal thing that can be happening in cryptocurrency world.
Smart investors will find a way to know where is the bottom of btc price, and buy it later.

steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:50:37 AM

I had a shower thought the other day "maybe Theymos is Satoshi Nakamoto" that would explain a lot don't you think? Smiley Grin

In my opinion, I think maybe? theymos is one the trusted friend or Co-worker in developing this forum and BTC on the past years for our late Satoshi Nakamoto, Or there is a possibility that he already met Satoshi in real Life. But still, its good to hear that even BTC is falling down, there are still a couple of people who want to learn and bet for BTC.

Idoe

Activity: 334

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:18:04 AM

Indeed the good news gives a positive impact that catapulted the value of bitcoin. One forum with various intrigues about Satoshi and Theymos is a good thing, they have led us to success with the existence of bitcoin and this forum. This extraordinary development makes us stay in any condition.
anggi

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:12:25 AM

Well, we all know that bitcoin has the potential to cross 20k$ again and some analyst including Tom Lee predicted that the price for 1 bitcoin by the end of December will be at 15k$. But on the other hands, many analysts predicted that 2018 is not the year of bitcoin, it will start growing again in the first quarter of 2019.
well, many predictions have been made, but almost everything is wrong. but, I think there's so much good news this year, but it hasn't been able to push up the price of bitcoin for this year. well, hope for next year.
Lumi3004

Merit: 2

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:24:17 AM

for now it's not just reddit that talks a lot about Bitcoin, social media, facebook, twitter, telegram is not half-hearted now talking about the price of Bitcoin,
what I want to say, how for now you and others also think about Bitcoin in the future whether it's mature enough to buy for the long term or just watch it, when prices go down then get confused when prices rise.
Blocktopian88

Activity: 80

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:25:29 AM

Haha I believe this is even not the end of beginning.
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:49:40 AM

When the price rises sharply, it will attract people's attention. Similarly, when the bubble bursts, it can also attract people's interest. Those who have been belittle the bitcoin before can come out and claim that "the one that I said before is correct, those who buy bitcoin are idiots."

People laughed when man discovered aeroplane, internet, mobile phone etc. The same people are laughing now at Bitcoin, you are from the same breed. Do you know the nature of trading? If you are not interested then you can leave from this forum, do not try to make others fool here. Remember one thing those who Invested before few years in BTC were millionaires last year. This year might be a bad one, but there is always a tomorrow.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Wong Kalong

Activity: 377
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:26:38 AM

A strong community that fosters bitcoin trust, market movements still show that bitcoin users are still running and continue to make transactions, this is good news that bitcoin is still moving well. And it is also a performance of Theymos that is able to move the forum to continue to grow with bitcoin.
Sandus_Cryptolover

Activity: 482
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:08:38 AM

No matter what happen to Bitcoin in terms of price increase or decrease, there are millions of people always watching through, some to determine when to invest while others when to sell off. Irrespective of their actions, bitcoin is been discussed thus gaining more publicity.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Crypto24hrs

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:10:35 AM

Bitcoin is actually not a business of short term profit but of long term, justifiable those who want to invest in long term profit business are trooping in to buy at a cheap rate and sale much more later in the future at a high profit.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: