Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:55:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good news for those who love Bitcoin  (Read 2243 times)
Keeminakar

Activity: 299
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:27:54 PM

It is not surprising that bitcoin is now causing such a resonance among many people who are interested in technology. And this is really good news, because if people talk about it, it means it is interesting. From this we can conclude that everything will be fine with him and he will continue his active dynamic development.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitvelk

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:37:24 PM

Among such a strong drop in the price of bitcoin, there is very little good news that helps not to lose hope and believe in the prospects of bitcoins. And this increased interest in cryptocurrency is very inspiring and allows each investor to continue to adhere to its strategy of long-term retention, even in such a difficult time. I am sure that the cryptocurrency will not die, and this confirms such a high interest in bitcoin.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
burky155

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:17:37 AM

This is something expected i believe. The bitcoin and the cryptocurrency community is getting bigger in every new day. We don't have any problem with that, opposite way we love it. This should make good impact in the bitcoin market but it still hasn't showed its face.. I think everyone waits for the bull run in the beginning of the 2019, so do i.

veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 02:37:51 PM

its a good milestone to reach, one million users for Reddit r/bitcoin
but the reality is that you have to divide this number by 3-4 at least
the number of unique users is probably 200k at most, I know for sure that I created two accounts there just because I lost my old password
pretty sure that the vast majority of people there have two or more accounts
but its a good place to learn about the latest news and to read gossips and different opinions  Tongue

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 02:46:01 PM

Bitcoin prices are down sharply, but there are still a lot of people interested in bitcoin. Evidence that the number of  people discussing bitcoin on Reddit has increased dramatically. TheMos moderator is also mentioned in this article. Has anyone explained to me about Themos's information, he's simply the bitcoin community manager on the big forums: Bitcoin talk, Reddit..  Or did he participate in Bitcoin's network development department, like Vitalik Buterin of Ethereum?

https://cointelegraph.com/news/subreddit-r-bitcoin-hits-one-million-subscriber-milestone

Bitcoin now is very low but its agood news for us lovers of bitcoin because there's a big hope that bitcoin will run over to the highest price we expect in the past.This is just the beginning of bitcoin to be well-known to all over the world as a powerful currency.
socksserver3

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:50:17 PM

I think that btc is the best investment for the long-term period. To my mind, it is better to choose it as the coin that is going to increase in price in the nearest future. i love btc!
kopijos

Activity: 523
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:03:04 PM

Bitcoin prices are down sharply, but there are still a lot of people interested in bitcoin. Evidence that the number of  people discussing bitcoin on Reddit has increased dramatically. TheMos moderator is also mentioned in this article. Has anyone explained to me about Themos's information, he's simply the bitcoin community manager on the big forums: Bitcoin talk, Reddit..  Or did he participate in Bitcoin's network development department, like Vitalik Buterin of Ethereum?

https://cointelegraph.com/news/subreddit-r-bitcoin-hits-one-million-subscriber-milestone
although bitcoin is in a sharp downward position but if many people talk about bitcoin this might be used as one of the best moments for the rise of bitcoin because the potential of bitcoin is maintained

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:04:33 PM

Cryptocurrency still have the hope, current value still categorized high if I compare 4 years ago ( around $ 299/btc )
So just keep believe by hold it with patient so you can see more positive news about crypto come upon us in the future !

I think that btc is the best investment for the long-term period. .....

That what I did for 4 years until now ! I can tell the profit is real and some of my dream come true because of it

Smiley
maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:14:54 PM

Bitcoin prices are down sharply, but there are still a lot of people interested in bitcoin. Evidence that the number of  people discussing bitcoin on Reddit has increased dramatically. TheMos moderator is also mentioned in this article. Has anyone explained to me about Themos's information, he's simply the bitcoin community manager on the big forums: Bitcoin talk, Reddit..  Or did he participate in Bitcoin's network development department, like Vitalik Buterin of Ethereum?

I saw the Bitcoin group on Reddit, I found that the article created every day and the amount of information exchanged is enormous. The Bitcoin community is growing in various social forums, which is one of the good news for us.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:24:53 PM

I think that btc is the best investment for the long-term period. To my mind, it is better to choose it as the coin that is going to increase in price in the nearest future. i love btc!

Indeed you have correctly understood the usage of bitcoins, one should always hodl it for the long term rather than be effected by short term fluctuations and then indulge in panic sales. I feel we will see an increase in bitcoins prices soon in q1 as there're three major events to watch out for i.e. Bitcoins Nasdaq Futures, launch of Bakkt and the most likely approval of Bitcoins etf by sec. While the former two are guaranteed to happen, the latter may or may not happen, though sensing the mood of the public it may just happen and prices shall increase so a good time to be invested in bitcoins.
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:49:21 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2018, 01:17:22 PM by automaticmoney

Reddit  contributed a lot for bitcoin promotion both the sites created a platform for newbie investors to learn to understand and discuss bitcoin Hopefully we will see more success from bitcoin discussion in reddit
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:29:52 PM

Number of people who are interested in bitcoin are stll growing despite of its low value  because they know that it has a future and someday it will rise again and that time they will earn a good profit. All of coin bitcoin is the most talk about because of its good impact to the public.
Wingleness

Activity: 458
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:57:56 PM

Quite a large number of investors interested in Bitcoin now are majorly in it for the profit with a hope that the price will shoot up in the nearest future and they can sell off to maximise profits.
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 06:05:21 PM

In my opinion those who buy bitcoin at a low price right now they will gain profits when they sell at high price. But it’s if you have a lot or enough of money to buy it. That would be a boost to keep the bitcoin transaction volume running even though prices are falling or rising.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 06:20:08 PM

I don't stop to adoption Bitcoin anything situations, because I know Bitcoin failed price not stable.i know lot of larger investor people have in the Bitcoin.even Bitcoin is the most popular currency in the Cryptocurrency market.if you want,you can make profit from Bitcoin anything moment then you can running your invest,trade anything.need instructions, all of people agree good profit come for the Bitcoin.
Anil.N

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 06:48:28 PM

it seems that the bitcoin becoming more popular than before even its price dropped so much. If you will make a research, you will find out that the bitcoin is one of the hot issues in all over social media platform.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:56:36 PM

It depends on each person with what purpose buying at low price, there are people buying a low price to trade for a quick profit by becoming day traders. There are also those who buy it for long-term investments because they believe in the future the prices will rise even higher. The interest in buying bitcoin is various and not everyone is same so it is very difficult to guess.
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:34:20 PM

Actually that is very true Bitcoin supporters is quitely stay for the main time but not quit anymore that means Bitcoin is still alive due to the bad impact of dip price decreased people would probably wait for the good timing but all of them like me will continuously support no matter what happen.
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:42:45 PM

I do not think there is any good news for people using Bitcoin at this time. Because at this time Bitcoin's price has reached its lowest level. But in the coming days, we can hear good news.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
Lilmon

Activity: 475

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:43:12 PM

It is always good that regardless of the price, there is a discussion on the subject, bitcoin is simply too useful to pay attention to the fictitious value it has in the market, is an excellent subject when talking about revolutionary technologies that have the potential to change the world
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: