Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:08:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CCURL- NEW URL SHORTENER (16 IP/day) (Advertise your Bitcoin sites Now!!!!!!!!)  (Read 1192 times)
ankit10 (OP)

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 04:21:58 PM

Hello, the Payment date is Sunday of every week. I missed last weeks payment for faucethub.
Previous weeks payment and this weeks payment will be sent on the 3rd march (upcoming Sunday.

It will be good if you request for payment on/before Friday. Because it takes 24-48 hours to get payment initiated from faucethub.

payment requested on 23rd feb is marked as complete on 3rd mar (Sunday), yet to receive btc in faucethub

payment  requested on 1st march(Friday) is just marked as approved.

Can i know the status and reason
I hope you received your payment now? As far as I know, we sent you double payment. It will be deducted from your balance on next Sunday.
I hope you will cooperate with us.
ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 04:27:48 PM

Got my payment few days after Sunday. Thank you Smiley
welcome and thanks for using our service.
larvelfaucet

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 05:32:15 AM

Hello, the Payment date is Sunday of every week. I missed last weeks payment for faucethub.
Previous weeks payment and this weeks payment will be sent on the 3rd march (upcoming Sunday.

It will be good if you request for payment on/before Friday. Because it takes 24-48 hours to get payment initiated from faucethub.

payment requested on 23rd feb is marked as complete on 3rd mar (Sunday), yet to receive btc in faucethub

I hope you received your payment now? As far as I know, we sent you double payment. It will be deducted from your balance on next Sunday.

No i haven't received any btc to faucethub, please check again. my username is same larvelfaucet in your site.
coin_curious

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2019, 01:47:24 PM

you do not send via faucethub. it is confusing.
No use of faucethub API.  You send via blockchain. I just happen to have filled in my faucethub deposit address.

◄ freebcc.org ►
ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 03:07:40 PM

No use of faucethub API.  You send via blockchain. I just happen to have filled in my faucethub deposit address.

Yes, for now, we are sending through Faucethub, not through FaucetHub API. That's the reason why we ask our publisher to "request withdraw" on or before Saturday. Soon we will start proceeding payment through FaucetHub API.
ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 03:09:04 PM

No i haven't received any btc to faucethub, please check again. my username is same larvelfaucet in your site.
Please you check again. I just checked and it seems we already sent you your payment and extra one too.
ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 03:10:31 PM

In main post you write 12 visit per IP / day
then you answer that is only 6.
Which one of this is actual?
The main post is real and working one. That answer after/below the main post was made on just a few days after launch and at that time it was 6 views.
coin_curious

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2019, 12:41:22 AM

Yes, for now, we are sending through Faucethub, not through FaucetHub API. That's the reason why we ask our publisher to "request withdraw" on or before Saturday. Soon we will start proceeding payment through FaucetHub API.

see that is confusing. how can you send through faucethub without API?

◄ freebcc.org ►
ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 02:32:48 AM

see that is confusing. how can you send through faucethub without API?
It is like withdrawing from my faucethub to your BTC address.  Grin I am sending out payment manually.
larvelfaucet

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 11:33:35 AM

Please you check again. I just checked and it seems we already sent you your payment and extra one too.
I received BTC through blockchain not faucethub LOL Grin
EarningHub

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 01:24:55 PM

@ankit10 is the server issues resolved yet?
ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 02:13:26 PM

payment  requested on 1st march(Friday) is just marked as approved.

I received BTC through blockchain not faucethub LOL Grin
Well sorry for inconveniences. Just explain above when we will start sending through FaucetHub API
ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 02:15:50 PM

@ankit10 is the server issues resolved yet?
No not yet, It is not a permanent problem. I asked developer he said he will release a new update soon in which we can delete old links. After new update there will be no server issue.
fufufuwu

Activity: 319
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 09:15:55 AM

Hello x,

We just processed your withdraw request #21 for $x via Faucethub

Happy Spending!

Thanks,
CCURL - Earn Money With Your Link

Says "Processed" but I didn't receive anything to my FaucetHub within a month...
What's going on? Sad
ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 02:48:38 PM

Hello x,

We just processed your withdraw request #21 for $x via Faucethub

Happy Spending!

Thanks,
CCURL - Earn Money With Your Link

Says "Processed" but I didn't receive anything to my FaucetHub within a month...
What's going on? Sad
If you read above posts then you may know that we are not sending through API. We are sending direct to wallet, direct to users submitted wallet address.
You may check your BTC wallet address, our sending address ends with CSK. If you are still didn't received payment then please share your username and BTC address.
fufufuwu

Activity: 319
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 03:03:04 PM

If you read above posts then you may know that we are not sending through API. We are sending direct to wallet, direct to users submitted wallet address.
You may check your BTC wallet address, our sending address ends with CSK. If you are still didn't received payment then please share your username and BTC address.

Oh ok I have it, thanks Wink
You might want to temporarily change the payment methods name to avoid confusion, sorry for not reading closely Lips sealed
ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 03:06:14 PM

Oh ok I have it, thanks Wink
You might want to temporarily change the payment methods name to avoid confusion, sorry for not reading closely Lips sealed
Grin We are sorry for confusion. We are working to start paying through API. It may take some time. We will change payment methods "name".
coin_curious

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2019, 06:44:22 PM

makejar has made something for the adfly script your using to send FH payments

https://www.makejar.com/Easy-way-to-send-USD-payments-to-FaucetHub/

I havent tried it myself, but i read others used it and its working.

◄ freebcc.org ►
ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 02:28:42 AM

makejar has made something for the adfly script your using to send FH payments

https://www.makejar.com/Easy-way-to-send-USD-payments-to-FaucetHub/

I havent tried it myself, but i read others used it and its working.
Thanks for sharing, I will take a look into it. It will be very helpful for me and users if it works well. going to try.
ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 03:52:13 AM

Hello faucet owners or online money making site owners or blog owners or online earners here is our proof that our traffic is real and very effective.
Here is the result of the promoted site (Faucet site). Received 17+ referrals within 10 days.

Main Post Edited
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: