Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:36:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CCURL- NEW URL SHORTENER (16 IP/day) (Advertise your Bitcoin sites Now!!!!!!!!)  (Read 1192 times)
ankit10 (OP)

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 08:11:28 AM

We are now counting 16 views from each IP address on each day. Pending payments are going to send today.
Also, I invite advertisers to advertise their site or services on our site. Or promote your Bitcoin Faucet.
EarningHub

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 08:00:26 PM

Can you please install ssl certificate to your website? Most of the time antivirus block your website and other rest time our server blocks
ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 03:27:40 AM

Can you please install ssl certificate to your website? Most of the time antivirus block your website and other rest time our server blocks
Will install an SSL certificate on site as soon as possible. Thanks for letting me know.
ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 03:57:16 AM

Bonus for Advertisers: Spent 200$ and get 50$ Bonus. PM me or send email on admin@ccurl.net Special advertising promo is finished. But still, we have one bonus active. Come and claim. Now we have more than 30K views.
ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:59:50 PM

Some of the payment requests are canceled and returned to the wallet of users. Minimum Payout is now 10$, to cover tx fees and avoid long payment list.
let me know if you have any issue with the site.   Smiley
coin_curious

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 12:46:24 PM

This person doesnt really know what they are doing.(see previous messages about sending payment via faucethub withdrawal to faucethub addresses instead of using API)

Now they have just removed my account saying my traffic is only direct.

Try this scam service at your own risk.

◄ freebcc.org ►
ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 03:17:29 PM

This person doesnt really know what they are doing.(see previous messages about sending payment via faucethub withdrawal to faucethub addresses instead of using API)

Now they have just removed my account saying my traffic is only direct.

Try this scam service at your own risk.
Hello, kindly check your inbox first, I already replied theirs. Regarding my knowledge, I know what I am doing but don't have knowledge regarding API, and still trying to find the way to use API to pay users. Nothing to hide for me.

Removed your account? Your account is deactivated and I already sent you a message, why I deactivated.

I am not here to scam, If I want to scam you and others then I can simply create a new account and create the thread, I saw many new accounts are creating their thread and they are very famous.

I am paying everyone and I am trying to keep users updated here on the thread, on Beermoneyforum thread, and sometimes I also send them a personal message as I did with you.

Smiley
ElSila

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 02:30:47 PM

Some of the payment requests are canceled and returned to the wallet of users. Minimum Payout is now 10$, to cover tx fees and avoid long payment list.

I asked you by email why you returned my payment, and you said:
"We already explained why we returned to balance, you can withdraw the amount when you reach 10$. When We keep 6$ as withdrawal more and more users are applying for withdrawal and it's hard to review their short links. (We are reviewing short links before payment). And sometimes there are more withdrawals and it's hard to check everyone in once."

On this thread, you said you increased minimum payout to $10, to cover tx fees. As I replied already to your email, you can't tell me things like "more users are applying for withdrawal and it's hard to review their short links". Why? My payment request id was 36, it means you had a total of 36 withdrawals since you launched this website, until 4/16/19, 4:02 PM when I placed my withdrawal request. We are in 26 April now, has been 10 days, where are those many withdrawals and you couldn't handle them. You told you review short links before payment, I tell you that's a lie. My shortlinks generated over 1600 views so far, what are you doing, do you check all these visits? I tell you, all these visits comes from the same website and all ahortlinks are generated using your website API, there is nothing to be checked.

As I replied to you by email, you returned those payments because you had no money to pay them (and you want to collect some more) or you didn't really wanted to make the payments. Maybe some unexperienced people believe your lies, but I don't (I've been working online for way to long to believe this crap). If you were a good and honest admin, you had to proccess pending withdrawal requests, not to return them. Is not our business that you decided to increase withdrawal minimum, if we did placed our withdrawal request when minimum withdrawal was lower.

I don't really care about micro payments like $6 or $10, but I do have alot of customers using some of my scripts and they are depending on shortlinks. They ask me all the time to provide them good quality shortlinks websites, because of that, I do my best to make sure all those scam websites are going down and not to be used by people who work and invest time to earn few bucks from those websites. All I can say about this site it that clearly becomes (if is not already) SCAM.
ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 03:02:23 PM

I asked you by email why you returned my payment, and you said:
"We already explained why we returned to balance, you can withdraw the amount when you reach 10$. When We keep 6$ as withdrawal more and more users are applying for withdrawal and it's hard to review their short links. (We are reviewing short links before payment). And sometimes there are more withdrawals and it's hard to check everyone in once."

On this thread, you said you increased minimum payout to $10, to cover tx fees. As I replied already to your email, you can't tell me things like "more users are applying for withdrawal and it's hard to review their short links". Why? My payment request id was 36, it means you had a total of 36 withdrawals since you launched this website, until 4/16/19, 4:02 PM when I placed my withdrawal request. We are in 26 April now, has been 10 days, where are those many withdrawals and you couldn't handle them. You told you review short links before payment, I tell you that's a lie. My shortlinks generated over 1600 views so far, what are you doing, do you check all these visits? I tell you, all these visits comes from the same website and all ahortlinks are generated using your website API, there is nothing to be checked.

As I replied to you by email, you returned those payments because you had no money to pay them (and you want to collect some more) or you didn't really wanted to make the payments. Maybe some unexperienced people believe your lies, but I don't (I've been working online for way to long to believe this crap). If you were a good and honest admin, you had to proccess pending withdrawal requests, not to return them. Is not our business that you decided to increase withdrawal minimum, if we did placed our withdrawal request when minimum withdrawal was lower.

I don't really care about micro payments like $6 or $10, but I do have alot of customers using some of my scripts and they are depending on shortlinks. They ask me all the time to provide them good quality shortlinks websites, because of that, I do my best to make sure all those scam websites are going down and not to be used by people who work and invest time to earn few bucks from those websites. All I can say about this site it that clearly becomes (if is not already) SCAM.
If you don't believe what I say that I can do anything.

For having a fund in hand, I started this site, not for show. I had the fund in hand that's why I started the site.
See we have enough fund to proceed for a month and more:

If my reasons are not enough for you then still I can't do anything.

For payment, check this we already sent payment few hours ago.
See this last 4 payment request out of which I canceled one payment which was lower than 10$. and sent a payment for 11$ before.

FaucetHub proof of payment:

Now tell me why I need to scam you or anyone with my old account? I can create new account new domain and hide domain details. That's easy to scam people it is not? Dude, you really don't have patience and understanding things. Just start blaming, shoot and shout.

Keep calm and use ccurl.net

Thanks & Regards

ccurl.net

ElSila

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 03:10:51 PM

Again, tell me, why should I care that you decided to rise minimum withdrawal few days after I did placed my withdrawal request, when minimum withdrawal was lower? If you decided to increase minimum withdrawal, then this shouldn't affect people who already requested their payments (take cut-urls.com by example, they changed minimum withdrawal few times, but they never returned any payment). It was not a bug, it was not an errror, is not our (users) business that you decide to change minimum withdrawal. I don't care about your funds from FaucetHub and I don't really care about some screenshots you provide here, I do care about what I see and what I see is not a real reason to return payments and not a proper explanation, I see a person who's not doing it right.

In the meantime, I will remove your website from my list of websites, I'll make sure my customers will be noticed. This is not a way to do bussiness and not a good start for your website. Good luck!
ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 02:18:13 AM

Again, tell me, why should I care that you decided to rise minimum withdrawal few days after I did placed my withdrawal request, when minimum withdrawal was lower? If you decided to increase minimum withdrawal, then this shouldn't affect people who already requested their payments (take cut-urls.com by example, they changed minimum withdrawal few times, but they never returned any payment). It was not a bug, it was not an errror, is not our (users) business that you decide to change minimum withdrawal. I don't care about your funds from FaucetHub and I don't really care about some screenshots you provide here, I do care about what I see and what I see is not a real reason to return payments and not a proper explanation, I see a person who's not doing it right.

In the meantime, I will remove your website from my list of websites, I'll make sure my customers will be noticed. This is not a way to do bussiness and not a good start for your website. Good luck!
If I have taken a screenshot when I can/may show you that.
As I am not using API, and sending payment directly to the wallet (withdrawing) And FaucetHub has the minimum withdrawal amount is like around 0.0014 so if at that time I send 6$ it doesn't reach 0.0014 so I can't send those 6$. So let me know what I can do now?

You are saying you don't care about my funds and in the last post, you were blaming that I don't fund nice U-Turn.
EarningHub

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 03:28:43 AM

Just getting in the conversation when i see api thing it is best to add btc to faucethub then use this script ok makejar https://www.makejar.com/Easy-way-to-send-USD-payments-to-FaucetHub/  just install it anywhere on your server then use the api from faucethub to connect and simply enter the amount in usd to send the funds almost 90% shortlink owners use this only.
ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 07:57:22 AM

Just getting in the conversation when i see api thing it is best to add btc to faucethub then use this script ok makejar https://www.makejar.com/Easy-way-to-send-USD-payments-to-FaucetHub/  just install it anywhere on your server then use the api from faucethub to connect and simply enter the amount in usd to send the funds almost 90% shortlink owners use this only.
Thanks, I created API but it is now on a temporary domain. Will create separate API for ccurl later.
Payment will proceed on Sunday only and make sure you request for payment before sunday.

Giving advice is better than Blaming.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: