Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:47:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Finally come out Satoshi Nakamoto ! He is Kim Jong-Un my dear brother  (Read 122 times)
Biomass (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:51:39 AM

https://www.huzlers.com/identity-of-bitcoins-mysterious-creator-satoshi-nakamoto-traced-back-to-kim-jong-un/

There are two men I feel very interested. First is Kim Jong Un and the other is Donald Trump.

Indeed, I admire Mr.Kim, who is very young but tyrant, smart, with a strong will. Fortunately for Korea (both South and North) to get such a genius man as the leader of the North. If he is my friend, I love it !

Anyway, it is believed that Jong Un "shee" is Satoshi Nakamoto  Roll Eyes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCe8iai-SRs

Identity of Bitcoin’s Mysterious Creator “Satoshi Nakamoto” Traced Back To Kim Jong-Un

NORTH KOREA – After years of experts attempting to identify the mysterious “Satoshi Nakamoto”, the name attributed to being the creator of Bitcoin in 2009, experts are sure they have finally managed to trace back the IP address of “Satoshi Nakamoto” to North Korea in the residence of Kim Jung-Un. It is believed that Kim Jong-Un’s Bitcoin creation was aided by his good friend and former NBA player a Dennis Rodman.

Bitcoin, the cryptocurrency that has captured the attention of millions of people worldwide, nearly reaching a whopping $20,000 per coin in december, was created in 2009 by “Satoshi Nakamoto”, nobody knows who he is or where he is from, or even a person, many suspected it was an Artficial intelligence. However, after years of investigated the blockchain, experts were able to trace the IP address of Satoshi Nakamoto to the country of North Korea, and ultimately Kim Jong-Un’s residency. Satoshi Nakamoto, being the creator of Bitcoin, was said to have 1 Million bitcoins to his name, equaling over 19 Billion USD as of December 2017, making him the 44th richest person on Earth.

Experts believe Kim Jong-Un created Bitcoin to fund North Korea’s nuclear program, primarily targeting Americans to invest in Bitcoin. It is believed that Bitcoins rise is the reason for North Korea’s alleged advanced nuclear arsenal.

https://deeponion.org/#download
OWN DeepOnion - Tor Integrated - 100% Anonymous
===> SegWit Wallet Released Upgrade now <===

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btlzpr

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:54:16 AM

If Satoshi Nakamoto is Kim Jong-Un, then I am sure there is at least one other person on their team is Donald Trump.
They are brothers.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
hungdo2018

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:50:45 AM

They are my team. Hilarious team !
Zayn_Nazy

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:13:40 PM

Grin Grin This is more than the horror movie I've ever seen. Conspiracy theory founded.  Cool
Biomass (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:54:42 AM

Grin Grin This is more than the horror movie I've ever seen. Conspiracy theory founded.  Cool

In movie Iron Sky, North Korea's embassador confessed that his Beloved Leader was the creator of the giant UFO :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCe8iai-SRs

https://deeponion.org/#download
OWN DeepOnion - Tor Integrated - 100% Anonymous
===> SegWit Wallet Released Upgrade now <===
Eirecoin

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:01:34 AM

I don't know what are you smoking but I want a little haha. This is the first time I heard of this theory, I believe that Satoshi Nakamoto it is a group of people not a single individual  Grin

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: