Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:08:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [COMPLETED] [WTS] 85 Bitcoin SV for BTC  (Read 790 times)
kopipe (OP)

Activity: 246
Merit: 124

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:48:35 AM
Last edit: December 05, 2018, 03:31:57 AM by kopipe

Want to sell Bitcoin SV. Don't trust any of these fly-by-night exchanges.

Will send first to users with (high) default trust. Otherwise need you to find & set up escrow.

Note: Transaction complete.

コピペ copypaste
praine

Activity: 89
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:48:25 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2018, 06:59:51 AM by praine

How much do you want for it?
kopipe (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:03:26 AM

How much do you want for it?

Make an offer. Every OTC trader has different fees and tolerance for exchange risk. I'm willing to accept below Binance's price.

コピペ copypaste
praine

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:18:52 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2018, 07:39:22 AM by praine

After some thought, I'll put forward an insurance offer rather than a price offer:

I'll sell it on Bitfinex and give you whatever I get for the coins and keep .02 BTC for myself. If there is any problem with that process (i.e. the exchange screws me over) then I would have to give you your 85 Bitcoin SV coins back or the fair bitcoin value without taking a fee (your choice).

This would be fully collateralized, and the value of 85 Bitcoin SV coins would be held with an escrow during this process, which means you would be completely insured and I would be the one taking on the exchange risk.
kopipe (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:43:49 AM

After some thought, I'll put forward an insurance offer rather than a price offer:

I'll sell it on Bitfinex and give you whatever I get for the coins and keep .02 BTC for myself. If there is any problem with that process (i.e. the exchange screws me over) then I would have to give you your 85 Bitcoin SV coins back or the fair bitcoin value without taking a fee (your choice).

This would be fully collateralized, and the value of 85 Bitcoin SV coins would be held with an escrow during this process, which means you would be completely insured and I would be the one taking on the exchange risk.

Sounds good to me, as long as both of us trust the escrow  Smiley

コピペ copypaste
shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1274

Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 09:24:04 AM

Here is some selected escrow. You may use any of them: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5047302

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
kopipe (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:38:07 AM

Here is some selected escrow. You may use any of them: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5047302

Thank you. We are waiting for the reply of DarkStar. In the mean time, anyone with high default trust may step in and do the transaction if they want.

I want to get rid of these SV as soon as I can. I see this coin going to zero. Maybe I'm crazy, but I own too much of this coin due to the split to be comfortable with it. It's almost 2BTC that I didn't ask for, Faketoshi gave them to me with his shenanigans so I want to give them back.

コピペ copypaste
yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 09:56:28 AM

Thank you. We are waiting for the reply of DarkStar. In the mean time, anyone with high default trust may step in and do the transaction if they want.

I want to get rid of these SV as soon as I can. I see this coin going to zero. Maybe I'm crazy, but I own too much of this coin due to the split to be comfortable with it. It's almost 2BTC that I didn't ask for, Faketoshi gave them to me with his shenanigans so I want to give them back.

I am available to escrow the transaction, if you want. I understand the urge to conduct this transaction.
Feel free to check my escrow thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2460025
kopipe (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:06:14 AM

I am available to escrow the transaction, if you want. I understand the urge to conduct this transaction.
Feel free to check my escrow thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2460025

Are you OK with letting @yogg help us, @praine? If so, let's do this.

My BTC address for this tx is 1P3gUdngpLcswgDW2Xf48ZGtbcDNLantvG

I've already split the coins and am ready to send them to escrow.

コピペ copypaste
yogg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 10:09:28 AM

Are you OK with letting @yogg help us, @praine? If so, let's do this.

My BTC address for this tx is 1P3gUdngpLcswgDW2Xf48ZGtbcDNLantvG

I've already split the coins and am ready to send them to escrow.

Please let me know if you both agree to use me as an escrow.
I will setup the transaction then.

This is how it will take place :
1) When you have both agreed, I will specify one of my BTC escrow addresses to the buyer. (They are in my escrow service thread)
2) Buyer sends the funds to my escrow BTC address. Once funds have been secured, seller can send the BitcoinSV to buyer.
3) Once buyer confirms the receival of funds, I will release the BTC payment to seller.

Quick and simple Smiley
praine

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:12:16 AM

I was hoping to use BAB for escrow funds. I have 53 of them in Bitfinex. That covers the value sufficiently. Are you able to handle these coins, yogg?
kopipe (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:14:12 AM

(BAB = BCH = Bitcoin Cash ABC, right?)

コピペ copypaste
yogg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 10:15:10 AM

I was hoping to use BAB for escrow funds. I have 53 of them in Bitfinex. That covers the value sufficiently. Are you able to handle these coins, yogg?

If I followed through all this correctly, BAB is "the real BCH" right ?
I also have BCH addresses listed in my escrow thread.

If so, yes I am able to handle that, if seller is willing to take then.
praine

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:17:20 AM

Yes, exactly.

The nature of the transaction would be as follows: He holds on to the Bitcoin Cash, then once he confirms he received it, you send me the Bitcoin SV and I'll sell it. Then I send you your BTC, and his escrow fee (which has to come out of the SV sale), and he sends me my Bitcoin Cash back.
kopipe (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:18:26 AM

Yes, exactly.

The nature of the transaction would be as follows: He holds on to the Bitcoin Cash, then once he confirms he received it, you send me the Bitcoin SV and I'll sell it. Then I send you your BTC, and his escrow fee (which has to come out of the SV sale), and he sends me my Bitcoin Cash back.

Sure, this sounds good to me.

コピペ copypaste
praine

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:22:14 AM

Yogg, do you understand this transaction? We are not buying and selling to each other, I am giving him insurance for an exchange sale (he isn't comfortable with exchanges). You are holding on to my collateral temporarily while I sell his coins on an exchange, and you'll give it back to me when this has been completed. Post #4 lays it out.
yogg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 10:24:29 AM

Yes, exactly.

Allright then.

1) Please send the BCH so I can hold onto your funds while you transact to the BCH address :
 >> 1DSqati7T3yuEYg4B2nqbU5J6CFVFb9drW <<  (bitcoincash:qzyggahse7078ssa004plkkhh5huj7d89584rnejr2)
This address is listed and signed with my primary BTC address on the escrow thread.

2) Then kopipe sends the bitcoin SV to praine.
3) Praise sells SV and sends the BTC to kopipe
4) When kopipe received the BTC, I release the BCH back to praine.

Yogg, do you understand this transaction? We are not buying and selling to each other, I am giving him insurance for an exchange sale (he isn't comfortable with exchanges). You are holding on to my collateral temporarily while I sell his coins on an exchange, and you'll give it back to me when this has been completed. Post #4 lays it out.

Yes, I figured that out. Smiley
It's a bit odd at first glance but I can help with that too.
kopipe (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:28:31 AM

As soon as there's a confirmation to 1DSqati7T3yuEYg4B2nqbU5J6CFVFb9drW I'll send my Bitcoin SV to @praine :-)

As stated I'll receive the Bitcoin BTC to 1P3gUdngpLcswgDW2Xf48ZGtbcDNLantvG minus all fees.

I know it's a bit of a weird sale, but I just want to sell NOW and don't want to have to wait for exchanges to approve me because I'm that worried about this coin going to zero. If you think my fear is unfounded, well, free insurance fee for you  Smiley

コピペ copypaste
yogg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 10:30:06 AM

As soon as there's a confirmation to 1DSqati7T3yuEYg4B2nqbU5J6CFVFb9drW I'll send my Bitcoin SV to @praine :-)

As stated I'll receive the Bitcoin BTC to 1P3gUdngpLcswgDW2Xf48ZGtbcDNLantvG minus all fees.

I know it's a bit of a weird sale, but I just want to sell NOW and don't want to have to wait for exchanges to approve me because I'm that worried about this coin going to zero. If you think my fear is unfounded, well, free insurance fee for you  Smiley

Message quoted for reference.
I totally understand your concerns, and it's wise to act ASAP to get out of that spot, in your position.
praine

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:34:24 AM

Cool. Withdrawal has been initiated from Bitfinex: https://imgur.com/a/wKYkJyv

In my experience it's pretty quick. Hopefully it will be processed in under 30 mins.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: