Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 08:21:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Local bitcoin accounts needed.  (Read 219 times)
BVALLY (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:51:11 AM

As the title says I need local bitcoin accounts leave your contact or messege me for mine for more information
joserondon

Activity: 47

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:18:46 AM

text me in telegram @jappycat
cubevtc

Activity: 496
Merit: 250

Ceck me in livestream twith

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 09:03:09 AM

i HAVE ONE 4 YERS OLD VERIFICATION BUT NOT USED it is good for you ?

BVALLY (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:03:52 AM

What's your wickr ?
abdemtar
Copper Member

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:01:50 PM

text me in telegram @jappycat

SCAMMER

I was buying an LBC account from this user and he kept putting it off for several days. I found out through his feedback that he stole the account back from the first guy he sold it to with the intentions of stealing it back from me and reselling again. Good thing the first guy was at least smart enough to leave him feedback on his account informing me of his intentions.
BVALLY (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:13:07 PM

What are you talking about how am I scamming I'm the one buying accounts OR LOOKING FOR ACCOUNTS here not selling lol ...? As the title says I AM NOT SELLING ACCOUNTS ... so where have you made this whole story up ?
BVALLY (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:21:26 PM

What are you talking about how am I scamming I'm the one buying accounts OR LOOKING FOR ACCOUNTS here not selling lol ...? As the title says I AM NOT SELLING ACCOUNTS ... so where have you made this whole story up ?

I have our conversation screenshotted also which I don't mind uploading or sending to anyone who wants to believe this guy it's basically me asking if he wants to work together on his account and him stalling then asking for some sort of Collorteral He didn't reply. I don't get how your calling me a scammer lol ? Also just called you and asked why your calling me a scammer when we have done no business of the sort and you declined the call and ignored me lol. Don't listen to this clown
abdemtar
Copper Member

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:37:52 PM

I wasn't talking about you dumbass. I was talking about jose. Did you even bother reading the quote for the name I was quoting?
BVALLY (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:02:58 PM

Loooool my bad. I apologise
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: