Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:55:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If all altcoins die, only Bitcoin is left, will it rise X100?  (Read 929 times)
Ria Sakurai

Activity: 251
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:10:46 AM

I think it will not happen like that. If all altcoins die Bitcoin will also die, but obviously it will not happen. Cryptocurrency is very strong and it has lived for 10 years, nothing can kill crypto, including the governments.
beami

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:17:26 AM

We don't want to suppose that with the word "if altcoin is dead", altcoin is formed because of bitcoin, so altcoin will live even though many cannot survive and lose. Many altcoins are missing but many altcoins appear so how do altcoin die?
Bitcoin remains alive and remains valuable because there are many requests, bitcoin, and altcoin because there are many requests.

maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:31:19 AM

We know, at the beginning of crypto, there was bitcoin as only one crypto. If we return to that situation, will Bitcoin rise sharply?
Does Altcoins have a more positive impact on Bitcoin or will it weaken Bitcoin?

It is hard to say because I think the altcoin helps bitcoin to rise higher and the present of the altcoin will also help us to gain more bitcoin in trading. The altcoin gives a positive impact on bitcoin, and the altcoin will be in the side of bitcoin. Besides that, if there is the only bitcoin in the cryptocurrency, I think bitcoin will get no value, and it's like what we read on the first time bitcoin launched. But I don't know about that, and I don't want to imagine Grin It is better to see that the altcoin helps us to make a profit in bitcoin.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Zin-Zang

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

Killing Lightning Network with a 51% Ignore attack

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:40:42 AM

We know, at the beginning of crypto, there was bitcoin as only one crypto. If we return to that situation, will Bitcoin rise sharply?

If all of the Altcoin die, bitcoin odds of dying skyrocket.

*The only reason many buy btc at all is to buy their favorite altcoin.*

Altcoin markets require large amounts of BTC to be in their market pairs.

FYI:
No matter what happens with bitcoin and the rest.
One Altcoin that can survive any crypto winter is ZEIT.

I was Red Tagged because Lauda Blows Theymos to get back on DT
The rest are just lauda's personal butt monkeys=> Hhampuz , Vod, TMAN , achow101
Tarion

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:47:53 AM

For sure it will raise to 100x, because if you have only one crypto currency left, it will boost to the moon within several days. But I think this scenario is not going to happen, because we have a lot of altcoins that are going to replace BTC in the future.
Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:58:43 AM

Even if Bitcoin is left alone and there is demand for it, it will not grow much in price. And if you look at the truth, now there are a lot of good altcoins, who will not get anywhere from the market.
premiumproductss

Activity: 560
Merit: 119

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:01:47 AM

This nobody knows, if all cryptocurrencies survive or only few, or only Bitcoin. But Bitcoin has the biggest chance to survive this market. So have atleat one Bitcoin to protect yourself.

khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:14:37 AM

If that scenario happens we will for sure see a huge price jump in Bitcoin because when money goes out from something it must go into another thing, but this raise might be temporary because after all ICO is one of the main reasons a new money pumped in Crypto every day and once that becomes not available, the new money pumped will for sure slow down a lot. Anyways this case scenario is really hard to become true and no one can predict what will be the outcome of it.
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:24:27 AM

Altcoin have expanded the scope of cryptocurrency. We can now use cryptocurrency in different sector and for many case use from logistics to AI to machine learning to sport. The future of cryptocurrency is central to economy of other technology like robotic, communications and machandize!
covfefe_

Activity: 935
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:33:25 AM

That's very unlikely and such catastrophe would have a negative effect on bitcoin's any price left.
And if the situation arises, I can bet bitcoin would too not live any longer.
Snake9999

Activity: 415
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:38:48 AM

If all the altcoins collapse, Bitcoin will definitely be hit hard. If it can continue to exist and there are many supporters under this premise, then I think x100 is possible. But in general, I think the possibility of this happening is very small.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
anume123

Activity: 700

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:56:23 AM

I think it will depend on the people if they gonna buy bitcoin and hold for hope it will increase.
There's no reason to increased up the price if many investors don't want to buy it.

Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:09:21 AM

100X is possible target ,but I hardly believe in it.
Probably it will be pick point, so I guess there is a potential,but it should be mass adoption and ETF positive decision prior to 100x growth

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
baigreen

Activity: 625

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:11:43 AM

If you think that this will positively affect the market, you are mistaken. If all the remaining Altcoins die out, people will lose a lot of money. And they will want to leave this economic space. That and bitcoin. It will not be just necessary. I do not think that the extinction of the Altcoins will save Bitcoin.
anggaem

Activity: 672

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 11:28:53 AM

we know that that will not happen, but if that happens I guess yes bitcoin will have a price of more than 100,000 $ .
but as we know the mtgox still has a lot of bitcoin and it is possible for him to sell it all and make the price break again.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:30:58 AM

99% of coins are going to die. BTc will not do even x2 of the actual price for years.

Forget about it.

BTW, all of you, enjoy the "huge bull run by the end of the year 2018"  Grin Grin

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
Yabuy92

Activity: 396

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 11:36:38 AM

I also think that if until now the only digital currency is only bitcoin without an altcoin, maybe the price will be stable, too many coins make us invest. with the new system being decentralized

imoet

Activity: 322

homt.net

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:45:28 AM

If all altcoins die, I think it will give positive impact to bitcoin. People will know that bitcoin is the best coin in the crypto world and they will give more attention into bitcoin. It can make bitcoin rise sharply.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn
debby070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:07:38 PM

Well, probably yes, bitcoin will be considered as Gold if that happen. It's market value will going to increase too much that many investors will going to accumulate too much bitcoin till the 21M bitcoin is all circulating.

zabir.brutov

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:42:27 PM

If every single coin will die except of one, it will make x5000 at the same evening. People are interested in crypto currencies and I have read that more and more people are buying crypto at the moment. It is a good sign for the whole market.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: