Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:53:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If all altcoins die, only Bitcoin is left, will it rise X100?  (Read 929 times)
Anchor867

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:49:18 PM

Well it can be happen it can be raise more than we expect or it will be stable but for me i think that the demand will go up because it would be the only one but there is a downside it will be the only crypto coin that can be bad in the long run
Potatohead

Activity: 353

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:51:12 PM

I guess, it would be too impossible for altcoins to die like that. As for me, I believe that bitcoin doesn't need any altcoins to reach that value because it is an independent coin and it can stand alone without any other coins. Bitcoin is a strong coin and it doesn't need to rely on any coin just to strike high.
Kevinatin

Activity: 612
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:51:56 PM

In 2018 bitcoin has become the most popular search query in the category "What is... ?" among users in the US and UK. Almost all altcoins die probably. So it is likely that the price may even be higher.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 03:54:17 PM

Well, it is fun to speculate, but what you are talking about is an unrealistic situation that will never happen.
That's like saying all websites in the world will cease to exist and only wikipedia is left.

The core of blockchain is that it is open source, distributed, and decentralized.
Anyone can use it and the tech isn't patented, it's open to all.
I've seen people complain that there are too many coins, but I see that as a good thing.

I don't get a headache over how many websites there are, because the internet is a place for everyone to participate.
And the more that do the better.

HAving various solutions for the problems in the world is what will make crypto valuable.

dobolspeed3

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:58:41 PM

It's amazing if all altcoins die. Maybe it seems that Bitcoin won't go up so fast, because all will need a process for an extraordinary increase. I can't imagine if this happens, atlcoin is all dead and only has Bitcoin. Does everyone stick to crypto or exit crypto.
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 04:01:41 PM

I don't think people will still be interested in ICO's if Altoona die. All the other alternative coins have their own purpose and what they are exactly designed for so when they die,  I don't think Bitcoin will shoot up so high.

natumanya

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:02:48 PM

I think will not. Because all altcoins can't die. Something will remain and continue to be. And all their prixe will rise up for some X-s
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:32:10 PM

In fact, a very interesting question, if all the Altcoins die, then there will be one product on the market and, accordingly, there will be a deficiency and the price will increase accordingly, but there is another outcome that Bitcoin will also disappear

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
sexylady13

Activity: 322

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:07:26 PM

If most altcoins will die or disappear in the market, specially those shit coins, the demand for bitcoin will increase drastically for sure. It could pump its price for more than $100,000. Remember, bitcoin is now being considered as more precious and valueable than gold ny big time personalities and investors because they know that bitcoin have this hidden potential that could change the financial culture or banking system.

Nonsense! The price of BTC isn't connected with the number of shitcoins! It depends on the cycle of the market, overall economic development or recession, etc. If it depended on the number of coins, the market would have been falling since 2016!

LickKing

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:33:02 AM

It is difficult to let the altcoin disappear, because there are still losers to continue to hold, so only when bitcoin rises, you can see that those coins have died, the depreciation of bitcoin is only temporary, and the future bitcoin will let the altcoin take off again. But not all altcoins.

Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:44:33 AM

No, why it would incrise ? its impossible i think, it means crypto industry is died and only BTC survied, we must have more usable coins and tokens and i belive woild have ,BTC would be somthing like Gold in crypto, there wouldnt be many bull and bears with BTC but mostlly stabile , others coins,tokens used for trade and etc.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

bp124

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 08:59:25 AM

Bitcoin will never raise X100  if all altcoin dies , The main concept of bitcoin is to make decentralize payment system that can make transaction easy and fast .. But Few altcoin is have the same concept as bitcoin .. allot have difference concept behind it especially the smart contract .. allot are meant as investment tokens ..  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:36:08 PM

We know, at the beginning of crypto, there was bitcoin as only one crypto. If we return to that situation, will Bitcoin rise sharply?
Does Altcoins have a more positive impact on Bitcoin or will it weaken Bitcoin?

It's an uninteresting issue because everything is quite obvious. And the situation isn't realistic. But if Bitcoin dies, what'll be with alts? This may happen in the nearest future)

avonka

Activity: 512

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:29:57 PM

For me if altcoins die it would mean that blockchain technology is worthless and BTC would not be as popular as it is, as the first cryptocurrency. All the alts are in strong correlation with BTC.
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:38:59 PM

We know, at the beginning of crypto, there was bitcoin as only one crypto. If we return to that situation, will Bitcoin rise sharply?

every day we have seen a lot of altcoins going useless and a new one launching, but Bitcoin is still there still on top the market, we must admit that coins will come and go but Bitcoin is here to stay no doubt about that the market is our witness.
surgexvb

Activity: 445

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:39:49 PM

I do not think that such a situation will happen, many altcoins will disappear, but there will still be stable coins with a real product, and the price of bitcoin will grow gradually.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 213

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:41:10 PM

Not good idea that only bitcoin can survive and altcoins left, if this scenario will come true the cryptocurrency trading i will also end, i believe  without  the supprot of altcoins possible this the end of digital currency that's only my opinion.

debby070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 12:22:55 AM

If that happens so, bitcoin's price might reach 1million dollar as it is finite and can be compared to gold. It might even be use as the world currency in replace of fiats. But that will not going to happen as many sees opportunities in cryptos, they created their own.

kalstarzz

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 12:35:57 AM

if bitcoin is the only crypto left, I'm sure bitcoin will experience a very sharp increase, because it will cause many crypto fans to buy it.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 12:45:42 AM

First and foremost, altcoins can never die because they have so many use cases for different altcoins produced. and how will Bitcoin reach x100 when it is not being traded at a pair of another Digital currency?
First and foremost, altcoins can never die because they have so many use cases for different altcoins produced. and how will Bitcoin reach x100 when it is not being traded at a pair of another Digital currency?

My one cent opinion is contrary on the posted quested question.ALT Coin wont just die. They have good market support system in place.i can not imagine the scenario of having one coin in crypto market...it no longer a crypto market if you have only one coin active? what kind of transaction is that..monopoly? the crypto digital market is centralized, no one is control except the generality of consumers investors.no market will excess with only one coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: