Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:28:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fork of a fork - history lesson  (Read 274 times)
RawDog (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 09:56:45 AM

Bitcoin = Jews
Bitcoin Cash = Christians
Bitcoin SV = Muslim

Just like the original, we have a fork of a fork.  

First there were Jews (Bitcoin).  Then, Jesus came along and said: 'here is some new bullshit'.  People who believed the new bullshit, we're previously Jews but then became Christians by following the new bullshit (Bitcoin Cash - brought to you by Bitcoin Jesus no less).  After about 630 years, along came Muhammed (CSW).  Muhammed said: 'here is even more bullshit to go on top of the other bullshit'.  Christian followers of the even more bullshit, became Muslims (Bitcoin SV).  

It is just a fork of a fork folks.  We've seen it all before.  History repeats itself again.

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
RawDog (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 02:33:25 PM

I think
It matters not at all what you think.  Christian is a fork of Jews.  Muslim is a fork of Christian.  Go read the fucking torah/bible/koran.  I didn't tell the Christians to do the fork - they did it by themselves.  Don't get mad at the fucking messenger. 

Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
mensahkkofie

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:26:13 PM

The world of cryptocurrencies is fair to everyone  irrespective of where you are coming from. I believe bringing religious sentiments to the world of cryptocurrencies is not a healthy practice and hence it should be discouraged with the greatest respect.
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:44:35 PM

haha that good metaphor, but that's right, and just like religions, that does not mean that one is better than the other, they are simply different coins for different tastes, where some problems are solved and others are created later, but we can all live together if we have values and respect.

olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:55:46 PM

Likening is issue of forks happening to religion would surely touch some nerves because of the attachment people have towards their religious believe and they may start to think you are making one superior over the other or insinuating that one is an offspring of the other which then bring about the question, "which one is original"?.

That being said, I really don't have issue with the forks of another fork because its simply someone being served its own coin that babe polarised the entire crypto space. I wonder where the market would have been today should the starter of the fork debacle could have consolidated those efforts and publicity to one single crypto. It would have been to the benefit of all.

Bitcoin = Jews
Bitcoin SV = Muslim

First there were Jews (Bitcoin).  Then, Jesus came along and said: 'here is some new bullshit'.  People who believed the new bullshit, we're previously Jews but then became Christians by following the new bullshit (Bitcoin Cash - brought to you by Bitcoin Jesus no less).  After about 630 years, along came Muhammed (CSW).  Muhammed said: 'here is even more bullshit to go on top of the other bullshit'.  Christian followers of the even more bullshit, became Muslims (Bitcoin SV). 

It is just a fork of a fork folks.  We've seen it all before.  History repeats itself again.
coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:19:10 PM

Bitcoin jesus might have something to say about that. Whatever the metaphor, lets just say that forks should not be forked, especially if it's bitcoincash. It will destroy the market again if it happens

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
RawDog (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 05:05:41 PM

Bitcoin jesus might have something to say about that.

Yeah, Bitcoin Jesus basically started all of this crap - ironically just like the real Jesus who was originally a Jew and he decided to shake up the rules a little and make a new thing. 

I am telling you, the parallel is remarkable.  I am starting to believe in god now.  Blockchain god.

Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:24:23 PM

This is a weird stretch especially if the "forks" you are considering have other "forks" (branches of religious) out of it. Christianity is also divided with a lot of branches from Catholicism to Protestantism which you should consider as next Fork instead of using Islam. Either way you have set a very bad example by using religion on explaining what forks are, what you are mentioning as "bullshits" are other people's beliefs and culture and is way different on how Bitcoin forks work. Religion and cryptocurrencies simply does not mix together with your example.
RawDog (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 09:39:28 AM

Christianity is also divided with a lot of branches from Catholicism to Protestantism which you should consider as next Fork instead of using Islam.
Yeah, all that shit are the unimportant forks from BTC including: Bitcoin Gold, Bitcoin Diamond, Bitcoin Bullshit.  Islam is a major fork from Christianity, they share all the same Prophets including Bitcoin Jesus, et cetera.  Just like Christianity is a true fork from Jews as Moses is a big part of both stories. 

These religion forks are very much the same as the crypto forks.

pptIox

Activity: 61
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:21:40 AM

Bitcoin = Jews
Bitcoin SV = Muslim
It is just a fork of a fork folks.

According to your logic, Muslims will continue to fork Sunnis and Shiites.
So this means that the fork of the Bitcoin SV will go on. Right?

Muslim=Sunnis/Shiites

TheSeekersLighthouse

Activity: 28
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 11:38:18 AM

Soon we will have a fork of a fork of a fork of a fork.
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 12:54:18 PM

Initially I do believe that fork is the best way to enable faster transaction speed in bitcoin but now I have realize that some of the fork is as a result of selfish interest. The same thing with some of those Religion.
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:01:25 PM

Then how will you describe bitcoin?( oh, i'll guess probably and atheist?)

Wait, i think the best coin to describe atheist is eth or any other alt coin. Then i am thinking what should be the best thing to describe bitcoin when we categorized it based on beliefs hmm
bitcoinsc

Activity: 439
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:44:39 PM

What about Bitcoin diamond and gold. And private for them.

Ethereum and Uniswap.
Coin BTC

Activity: 721
Merit: 19

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:01:57 PM

Bitcoin = Jews
Bitcoin SV = Muslim

First there were Jews (Bitcoin).  Then, Jesus came along and said: 'here is some new bullshit'.  People who believed the new bullshit, we're previously Jews but then became Christians by following the new bullshit (Bitcoin Cash - brought to you by Bitcoin Jesus no less).  After about 630 years, along came Muhammed (CSW).  Muhammed said: 'here is even more bullshit to go on top of the other bullshit'.  Christian followers of the even more bullshit, became Muslims (Bitcoin SV).  

It is just a fork of a fork folks.  We've seen it all before.  History repeats itself again.

Is there no other way to compare crypto problems today. I am not happy with the comparison you made. Especially with your bad words. "Don't get mad at the fucking messenger." I am a Muslim, and I also really respect other religions. Jesus is also our prophet, the Muslim. If in the Qur'an it is called Isa (Jesus).

CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
Raist

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:05:31 PM

Bitcoin = Jews
Bitcoin SV = Muslim

Christian followers of the even more bullshit, became Muslims (Bitcoin SV). And then one weird man came and told: do not believe anyone I am f***** atheist and invented fiat money
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:15:15 AM

never bring religious affairs, I really don't like it, I really appreciate your trust. but I strongly condemn what you wrote.
Amberum

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:26:53 AM

It look like tree branch - original is a trunk and then fork of trunkб then forks of forks and so on. Tree of life.
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:38:44 AM

Bitcoin = Jews
Bitcoin SV = Muslim

Your topic shows your ignorance. On 1 August, 2017, Bitcoin Hard Forked implementing a lot of code into it, one of the biggest implementation was Segregated Witnesses. To get more specific about Segwit, it basically separates the signature data from the transaction data and creates two hashes:  first hash of just transaction data, without the signatures; and second a witness hash consisting of a hash of both the witness data and of the transaction data. Bitcoin uses a Merkle tree for storage in a block to efficiently store transaction data, and puts the Merkle root into the block header of every mined block.  SegWit creates another Merkle tree to separately store the witness hashes, but importantly, does not requires nodes to keep the signature data.

Now, if I don't have to, why should I keep the signature data? It is much cheaper to just drop storing the witness hashes, let somebody else do it. And how this is Bitcoin if I have to rely on a third party to store the witness hashes? Wasn't decentralization the first reason Bitcoin was created?

This way, on 1 August, Bitcoin was hijacked, forking off Bitcoin Cash.

On 15 November, 2018, BitcoinABC hijacked Bitcoin Cash network using rented hashing power (https://www.nasdaq.com/press-release/unitedcorp-launches-suit-against-bitmain-bitcoincom-roger-ver-kraken-bitcoin-exchange-and-others-20181206-00743), thus implementing a lot of code written on knee, with ridiculous content such as The Wormhole Protocol and Wormhole Cash, basically transforming Bitcoin Cash into a securities platform, without legal tender.

There is only one Bitcoin.
Also, getting religion to cryptocurrencies is of bad taste.
Merry Christmas!

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:04:04 AM

yes, if seen indeed this is like a flowchart which will later find a bright spot at the end of the story, which is the coin between bitcoin, bitcoin cash, or bitcoin sv which will last and grow in the market
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: