Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 09:14:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trade any Crypto Exchange in MetaTrader5  (Read 107 times)
Sema1984 (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:56:45 AM

As a Cryptocurrency trader with prior forex experience I am quite often frustrated by the effort it takes me to work with different exchanges, use various services and manage multiple portfolios. Sad

1 month ago I found an interesting company, which is called i-Pandora. I decided to take part in their closed Beta testing. And I successfully did.

What can I say? I was very happy to find out that now I can trade any crypto exchange using MetaTrader.
This trading terminal has been my favorite one for a long period of time while I had been trading forex. But, unfortunately, when crypto assets became available for trading, MT did not allow to connect other exchanges and trade crypto smoothly. So I had to switch to Poloniex first, later on to Binance. And now I can connect those 2 exchanges to a MetaTrader 5 and trade them both just using my APIs. That is a blessing Cool

Here is what they say about their project:

"With huge professional experience in forex, futures, stocks and crypto, Pandora Team provides the best services for cryptocurrency trading. With our top intelligent and analytical solutions, growing cryptocurrency community can trade professionally with the most efficient trading platform in the world - MetaTrader 5, create and test trading robots and strategies, copy trades from the most successful traders, manage investments from multiple exchanges and synchronize accounts and assets in automatic mode".

IMHO: The project is a new one, but it looks like these guys made a good job. I will definitely recommend them to anyone who knows what is MetaTrader and to all my fellow traders.

FYI:

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: