Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:15:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 🔥 🔥 [Bounty] 50,000,000 TXT - Build Trust Platform with Trust Dice Game  (Read 583 times)
xcbt7965 (OP)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:52:47 AM
Last edit: December 13, 2018, 04:06:58 AM by xcbt7965

[ TXT ] TRUST BOUNTY CAMPAIGN

🔥Trust Dice token [TXT] was listed on NewDex exchange and it had +140% rate change in the first few hours! 🔥

We would like to build the Trust Platform together with all our community members. All participants in the bounty program will be rewarded with TXT tokens. (TXT is short for TRUST)

🔥 1.Period:

7-week long, from Nov 14, 2018 to Dec 31, 2018(SGT). The campaign will be closed once all bounties are claimed.

🔥 2.Total Bounties:

50,000,000 TXT tokens, equal to $27000 (converted based on EOS price, 1EOS = 10000TXT in token sale).

🔥 3.Support:

Replay below or join _Trust Dice _ (our official telegram group) if you got any questions

🔥 4.Bounty Distribution:

All bounty tokens will be distributed in the following campaigns.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

• All announcements about the bounty campaign will be in _Trust Dice_ (our official telegram group)
  • To be qualified to participate in the bounty program, you must be 18 years old or older.
  • We make daily reviews to all bounty application forms. All the applications and responses will be listed in _Google Sheet._
  • Each participant will have max reward cap for each campaign.
  • Every participant’s tokens is calculated at the end of each week. If there’s anything wrong with the calculation, please contact us and we’ll update the changes. Notice that we’ll make no changes to the calculation 3 day after the end of each week.
  • We reserve the right to eliminate you if we think you haven’t been honest with your work.
  • All rights reserved by Trust Dice team, Trust Dice team can make any changes to rules or terms of condition, if applicable.
  • All reward tokens will be allocated to your EOS wallet within 6 weeks of the bounty campaign.

PROOF OF INTEREST BITCOINTALK

Post to the  thread to show your interest to the project, and you'll earn 1000 TXT!!! Notice only the first 100 will get this!

Code:
Proof Of Interest
Telegram Id:
Twitter Profile Link:
Proof Of Interest (why do you want to support the project? At least 20 words to be valid):
Why do you think that EOS-based dapps is the future of dapps?
Referrer's Bitcointalk Username (If there's no referr, just reply NO):
EOS Address:

Rules:

• We expect you to post 5 constructive posts/replies per week. Only 2 of these posts can be in local boards.
  • Each post must contain at least 50 words or more and each reply should be 20 words or more to be eligible. Posts and replies that are less than minimum requirements will be disqualified.
  • Posts must be constructive and on-topic of TXT. Spamming, low-quality posts, copy/pasted posts, and off-topic posts are disqualified.
  • Your signature and avatar must be held until the end of each week. If you remove the signature or avatar in the middle of the week, you will be disqualified.

Rewards:

• Notice: If you make at least 10 quality posts per week, you'll get 20% extra bonus.

Spreedsheet:docs

REFERRAL BITCOINTALK
Rules:

• By referring other Bitcointalk users to join the bounty campaign, you can receive additional TXT if it's a valid referral. To make a valid referral, the user you invited should earn TXT in the bounty campaign.
  • Please remind people you invite to fill in your Bitcointalk username in the form when applying.

Rewards:

• Notice: for each Hero or Legendary Bitcointalk member you invite to join, you will receive an extra 1000/3000/5000 TXT, respectively.
  • e.g., Satoshi invites B(Hero member) + C(Full member) + D (Junior member) to join the bounty campaign, and all of them earn TXT in the bounty campaign. Then he'll receive 5000 + 3000 + 1000 = 9000 TXT in that week.

Post to the bounty thread directly to apply for the campaign, in the format below:

Code:
Week # (1 ~ 7)
EOS Address:
BitcoinTalk Campaign
Links to your posts
Link to your posts:
1- (dd/mm):
2- (dd/mm):
Number of Referrals:
Please list their bitcointalk usernames:

BLOG CAMPAIGN

Rules:

• Follow us on _Steemit_ or _Medium _.
  • All content must be original. Plagiarizing or copying, including content published by Trust Dice team, is prohibited and will lead to disqualification.
  • You can, however, use our official logos, graphics, and other marketing materials from our _website_.
  • Articles must be longer than 500 words. The SAME or VERY SIMILAR article posted to different platforms will not generate full rewards, only the 1st one would generate full rewards and the 2nd and 3rd ones would only generate HALF of the rewards.
  • You should have links to our _website_ and _whitepaper_.
  • The maximum number of articles can be accepted is 3 per week.
  • Must be on-topic, from at least one of the three types below:
1. Raise / answer questions about Trust Dice.
2. Encourage or provide persuasive reasons for why people should participate in the Trust Dice bounty campaign.
3. Provide a constructive comparison with other Blockchain games (game design, token economy etc).

Rewards:

• You’ll get rewards based on the quality and popularity of your work. Notice that quality rewards and popularity rewards is calculated separately.
  • e.g.,David wrote 3 excellent articles about Trust Dice in a week, and each of them get 800+ views. Then he’ll receive (20000 + 20000 ) * 3 = 120,000 TXT in that week.

Apply:
First, you’ll join the Trust Dice telegram group, then send private messages to admin Laura to apply for the campaign, in the format below:
Code:
Week # (1 ~ 7)
EOS Address:
Blog Campaign: Steemit/Medium/…Link to your articles:
1- (dd/mm):
2- (dd/mm):
    Spreedsheet:
docs

VIDEO CAMPAIGN

🔥YouTube Video Example from TRUST DICE Fan - TRUST DICE FEATURES REVIEW! HOW TO GET 1666 TXT TOKENS IN 1 MINUTE!🔥

Rules:

• Follow us on _YouTube_. (Otherwise you can’t get rewards).
  • You will have to apply with your YouTube channel before you start working.
  • YouTube/Twitch videos must be at least 1 minute long.
  • All content must be original. Plagiarizing, or copying, including content published by Trust Dice team, is prohibited and will lead to disqualification.
  • You can, however, use our official logos, graphics, and other marketing materials from our website.
  • You must have at least 100 organic subscribers.
  • You should have links to our website and whitepaper.
  • The maximum number of videos can be accepted is 3 per week.
Rewards:

• You’ll get rewards based on the quality and popularity of your work. Notice that quality rewards and popularity rewards is calculated separately.
  • e.g., David create 3 excellent videos about Trust Dice in a week, and each of them get 800+ views. Then he’ll receive (20000 + 20000 ) * 3 = 120,000 TXT in that week.

Apply:
First, you’ll join the Trust Dice telegram group, then send private messages to admin Laura to apply for the campaign, in the format below:

[/list]
Code:
Week # (1 ~ 7)
EOS Address:
Video Campaign: Youtube
Link to your videos:
1- (dd/mm):
2- (dd/mm):

REDDIT CAMPAIGN

Rules:

• Write posts/comments in relevant SUBREDDITS(e.g., r/bitcoin,r/eos, r/ Blockchain, r/icocrypto,r/EOSDev,r/Blockchaingame,r/dapps,r/Dapplists,r/altcoin,…) to get rewards. 1500 TXT per 1 post/comment, and the cap is 3 posts/comments per week.
  • All content must be original. Plagiarizing or copying is prohibited and will lead to disqualification.
  • Posts must contain 100 characters or more and comments should be 20 words or more to be qualified.
1.Raise / answer questions about Trust Dice.
2.Encourage or provide persuasive reasons for why people should participate in the Trust Dice bounty campaign.
3.Provide a constructive comparison with other Blockchain games (game design, token economy etc).

Rewards:

• e.g., David write 3 posts/comments about Trust Dice in a week. Then he’ll receive 3 * 1500 = 4,500 TXT in that week.

Apply:

Code:
Week # (1 ~ 7)
EOS Address:
Reddit Campaign
Link to your liked/commented/Crosspost posts:
1- (dd/mm):
2- (dd/mm):

TWITTER CAMPAIGN

Rules:

• Follow us on Twitter (Otherwise you can’t get rewards)
  • Your account must be public and have at least 100 authentic followers.
  • Your twitter account must have at least 90% twitter authentic scores. Fake, dead, inactive, and bot accounts will not be qualified.
  • Tweet & Retweet to get rewards:
  • contain hashtag #trust_dice
  • at least 100 characters
  • be public and cannot be deleted
  • You can only retweet tweets in the same week
  • Cap is 3 tweets/retweets per week.
1.Raise / answer questions about Trust Dice.
2.Encourage or provide persuasive reasons for why people should participate in the Trust Dice bounty campaign.
3.Provide a constructive comparison with other Blockchain games (game design, token economy etc).

Rewards:

• When number of followers reach 1k, the rewards will double
  • e.g., David gave 5 likes and 5 replies to Trust_Dice’s twitter account, and write 3 tweets/retweets in that week. Then he’ll receive 200 * 5 + 500 * 5 + 1000 * 3 = 6,500 TXT in that week.

Apply:

Code:
Week # (1 ~ 7)
EOS Address:
Twitter Campaign
Link to your liked/commented/shared posts:
1- (dd/mm):
2- (dd/mm):

TELEGRAM CAMPAIGN

Rules:

• Write a post in relevant Telegram groups (EOS, Blockchain Game, Crypto Game, Dapps, etc) to get rewards. The cap is 3 posts per person.
  • All content must be original. Plagiarizing or copying is prohibited and will lead to disqualification.
  • Posts must contain 20 words or more to be qualified.
1.Your experience of playing TrustDice
2.Encourage or provide persuasive reasons for why people should play TrustDice
  • Be sure to add following links to your post:
1.To Play the game and win: https://trustdice.win/
2. To Join the token sale: https://trustdice.win/tokensale
3. To Join our bounty program and earn FREE TXT: https://medium.com/@trustdice/we-would-like-to-build-the-trust-platform-together-with-all-our-community-members-2c3de5857e0c

• Make sure that the post is kept for at least 5 minutes, and then take a screenshot of the whole screen (with Timestamp, Your Post, Group name, Group User numbers on the photo). e.g.

Rewards:

• You’ll get rewards based on the quality of post and number of users in the group. Notice that two rewards is calculated separately.
  • e.g., David create 3 excellent posts about Trust Dice in a week, and each of them is posted in a group of 1000+ users. Then he’ll receive (2000 + 2000) * 3 = 12,000 TXT in that week.

Apply:

Code:
Week # (1 ~ 7)
EOS Address:
Telegram Campaign
Screenshot of your posts

ICO BLOG
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:57:54 AM

79xppn69

Activity: 47

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:05:59 PM

Oh! Trust Dice launched a bounty campaign, sounds really great. It seems that now it'll be more profitable and easy to play with those free TXT tokens  Grin
I've been playing it for a month and it's worth it even using EOS, glad to participate in it.

btw heard that they launched the bounty campaign on Medium first, but didn't see it  Huh
guoqiang126

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:09:28 PM

Oh! Trust Dice launched a bounty campaign, sounds really great. It seems that now it'll be more profitable and easy to play with those free TXT tokens  Grin
I've been playing it for a month and it's worth it even using EOS, glad to participate in it.

btw heard that they launched the bounty campaign on Medium first, but didn't see it  Huh

First time heard about this game, checked the web site, looks not bad, is it a kind of gambling dapp based on EOS?  Huh
79xppn69

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:14:47 PM

First time heard about this game, checked the web site, looks not bad, is it a kind of gambling dapp based on EOS?  Huh

Yes, It's the first Dice Game using EOS eco-system based on EON Protocol! Checked their game process, it seems to be fully transparent

You should participate in the campaign and try to play Trust Dice with its tokens first, then u can do it by using EOS too Wink
mmbt7905

Activity: 65

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:18:55 PM

WTF is this? I heard about dapps on ETH, but not on EOS
What's going on? I'm too old for this sh*t  Grin
79xppn69

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:23:31 PM

LOL, EOS eco-system is more transparent for dapps design specially, you should read more about and try to play  Cool

For example in this Trust Dice game you don't even need to stock your EOS in there, just use scatter wallet and it's done
When u win a dice u'll receive your EOS straightly to your wallet, i think it's the best solution for gambling with crypto  Roll Eyes
mmbt7905

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:30:00 PM

LOL, EOS eco-system is more transparent for dapps design specially, you should read more about and try to play  Cool

For example in this Trust Dice game you don't even need to stock your EOS in there, just use scatter wallet and it's done
When u win a dice u'll receive your EOS straightly to your wallet, i think it's the best solution for gambling with crypto  Roll Eyes

Thank u for reminding me my old age, hah  Grin
now i have some things to spend the night for, i'll try to create a scatter wallet and play few dice first to know what it is

btw web site looks great, but it doesn't mean that it bribed me lol
xzxqx

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:19:30 AM

This bounty looks awesome, i think i can try to get some TXTs by video campaign Cool

But still have few questions, what's is this token for?
xcbt7965 (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:27:57 AM

This bounty looks awesome, i think i can try to get some TXTs by video campaign Cool

TXT uses an innovative token economic design to reward contributors of TRUST Platform.

TXT Token Economy is:
Play Games - As a utility token
Community Governance - Hold more TXT to impact the growth path of TRUST Platform
Earn Money - Stake to share revenue of the TRUST Games; deposit to earn
interest in TRUST Bank.

You can basically check more info about TXT token on our Trust Dice Game web site here https://trustdice.win/  Wink
xzxqx

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:32:22 AM

TXT uses an innovative token economic design to reward contributors of TRUST Platform.

TXT Token Economy is:
Community Governance - Hold more TXT to impact the growth path of TRUST Platform
interest in TRUST Bank.

You can basically check more info about TXT token on our Trust Dice Game web site here https://trustdice.win/  Wink

so i checked the website, and you also have TXT mining there, how it works?
xcbt7965 (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:37:38 AM

TXT Token Economy is:
interest in TRUST Bank.

You can basically check more info about TXT token on our Trust Dice Game web site here https://trustdice.win/  Wink

so i checked the website, and you also have TXT mining there, how it works?

Mining Mechanism is Similar to Bitcoin, there will be different mining cycles, every mining cycle lasts 250 days. Mining rewards will halve when next mining cycle starts, and they’re distributed each day based on mining power. Mining Power is Measured by several factors, including betting amount and other contributions!

You can try to play the game and check how it works, you can get bonuses and earn free TXT by playing Trust Dice
xzxqx

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:40:09 AM

Mining Mechanism is Similar to Bitcoin, there will be different mining cycles, every mining cycle lasts 250 days. Mining rewards will halve when next mining cycle starts, and they’re distributed each day based on mining power. Mining Power is Measured by several factors, including betting amount and other contributions!

You can try to play the game and check how it works, you can get bonuses and earn free TXT by playing Trust Dice

Ok, got it, i should figure it out and try to play the game

And for how long the game has been running?
xcbt7965 (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:51:45 AM

Ok, got it, i should figure it out and try to play the game

And for how long the game has been running?

It has been running for more than 1 month and still provides ongoing updates  Roll Eyes
xzxqx

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:58:33 AM

It has been running for more than 1 month and still provides ongoing updates  Roll Eyes

Only one month? Already has pretty god users base, wish you further growth

Have any exchanges already listed the token?
xcbt7965 (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:14:11 AM

It has been running for more than 1 month and still provides ongoing updates  Roll Eyes

Only one month? Already has pretty god users base, wish you further growth

Have any exchanges already listed the token?

Yes, TXT was listed on NewDex yesterday, and it had +140% rate change in the first hours!
xzxqx

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:20:42 AM

excellent rate for the first day on the first exchange, good work  Smiley
79xppn69

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:41:06 AM

Proof Of Interest
Telegram Id: nedzelsky_m
Twitter Profile Link: nedzelsky_m
Proof Of Interest (why do you want to support the project? At least 20 words to be valid): I'm really interested in this project because of the development and transparency high level, by playing the game I can say with confidence that it's really profitable and I will continue to support the project further too.
Why do you think that EOS-based dapps is the future of dapps? - I think that the EOS eco-system and its protocols are the future of the dapps development, because of its usability in crypto funds flow in gaming process.
Referrer's Bitcointalk Username (If there's no referr, just reply NO): NO
EOS Address: nedzelsky123
guoqiang126

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:38:08 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2018, 10:03:48 AM by guoqiang126

Already got some tokens by participating in Bounty on Medium, the rate is growing super fast  Cool HODL
mmbt7905

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:33:20 AM

I created a Scatter wallet, bought some EOS and can't stop to roll the dice in your game

Having fun with small amount now, but nevertheless it's still profitable, won few EOS in the end by wining and losing, used the martingale strategy and it works, i didn't even know that while playing i received some TXT tokens and here is the question: when will be the payout date?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: