Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:52:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The best time to invest is now.  (Read 935 times)
self love sisters (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:58:10 PM
Merited by teramit (3)

Through our culture and education system we have been conditioned to be risk averse, and we understand that there is a lot of fear stepping into a new arena. So we get it when people wonder if it is too early, we understand that people are wanting to wait and see what happens, but let us ask you, when is the best time to plant a tree? (hint the answer is 20 years ago, the next best time to plant is NOW). A thought from Brian Singer of William Blair & Co has said...
 “Bitcoin, or the blockchain technology behind it, has a greater ability to bring more of the world's population out of poverty than anything we have seen”  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kamudd

Activity: 466
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:41:53 PM

I see that your writing invites us to start and tell us that now is the right time to invest and wait a few years until the harvest period (get profit). I agree with that but it would be better if we choose the best place for us to start investing (altcoin) by doing a lot of research.

larrylegend33

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:56:21 PM

Best time? Really? How do you know Smiley This week i have read 100s of comments like yours and i could fell the hope in my heart. But i also read many opposite comments which says the bitcoin is death and we need to sell our cryptocurrencies, and i saw the hate and fear too.. I am just watching rigjht now and i would never sell or buy today, never!
emililadjet

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:59:52 PM

I still don't understand the bitcoine. Seems like their one sole function is pure speculation.

Wicked Sick

Activity: 293

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:00:06 PM

There is a reason why people are a little reluctant to take risks, because we usually like comfort, but that is something that has to be put aside when you invest here, the cryptos market is not for people who want to have their investment safe, it is for those of us who like risk and generate money in good amounts.

mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:22:03 PM

Well, that can indeed be true when we're talking about holding bitcoin long term; and also assuming that bitcoin is 100% going to be a successful investment. While I'm still extremely bullish on bitcoin longterm, and while right now is indeed a good time to get in on bitcoin, always take note that bitcoin can also fail. Always take risk into account when putting your money into something, especially on something that's extremely volatile like bitcoin.

I still don't understand the bitcoine. Seems like their one sole function is pure speculation.
Bitcoin can be used for many things; though one of the main purposes that people buy bitcoin is for speculation. Bitcoin and blockchain is quite a new technology, hence people speculate on it because it could earn them good amounts of money if ever they timed the markets well.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 02:25:45 PM

yes it is best time to invest as the BTC price is around 4k so we have to invest and cash out when it become $8k, but one thing have to remember DONT invest unless you afford to loose.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
Shohanur

Activity: 251

BIB Exchange

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:30:46 PM

Best time? Really? How do you know Smiley This week i have read 100s of comments like yours and i could fell the hope in my heart. But i also read many opposite comments which says the bitcoin is death and we need to sell our cryptocurrencies, and i saw the hate and fear too.. I am just watching rigjht now and i would never sell or buy today, never!
We should change our mind. Bitcoin will survive and it is the future of money 😃. So don't lose heart. Believe it or not it is the best time to catch it.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:31:19 PM

Through our culture and education system we have been conditioned to be risk averse, and we understand that there is a lot of fear stepping into a new arena. So we get it when people wonder if it is too early, we understand that people are wanting to wait and see what happens, but let us ask you, when is the best time to plant a tree? (hint the answer is 20 years ago, the next best time to plant is NOW). A thought from Brian Singer of William Blair & Co has said...
 “Bitcoin, or the blockchain technology behind it, has a greater ability to bring more of the world's population out of poverty than anything we have seen”  Smiley

I believe in this thing, sooner or later Bitcoin will regain its title again and get back to rising price of the coins, and definitely ico's will now distributing the payments for the people who invest hard and patiently wait doe the profit that they deserve. Investing here will be a good thing before the day end and we an say that it is a great strategy in having a huge faith for thia community to grow again.

Amevalentine

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:32:26 PM

I see that your writing invites us to start and tell us that now is the right time to invest and wait a few years until the harvest period (get profit). I agree with that but it would be better if we choose the best place for us to start investing (altcoin) by doing a lot of research.
my advice is investment now it doesn't matter if you are ready to invest so there is no harm if you want to invest anytime that determines you are not me
cindygirl

Activity: 280
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:34:40 PM

No one knows if now is the best time to invest. I wish people would stop making such definitive statements as if it is fact. It only leads to people who are more gullible being disappointed and angry in the future.

Right now is PROBABLY a very good time to invest but it might not be.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Isiaka208
Copper Member

Activity: 411
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:36:34 PM

Somehow, it is easy to tell those that have not invested before now that"the best time to invest is now" Those that invested at all time highs definitely have some kind of regrets to have not waited till this time to invest. Nonetheless, the best time to accumulate is Now!!

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:41:18 PM

my advice is up to you if you want to invest for me not for now but the beginning of the year doesn't matter and it is the best because at the beginning of the year there are many blessings
Ravenangel

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:43:36 PM

Although I personally also think it is an excellent time to invest, since prices are practically at a discount, I also think that you have to be cautious about the things we expect from this market, there are possibilities that will not recover either, at least not as before,  you have to be aware of that too.

Bitcoin to the moon
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:50:33 PM

Pretty sure I have seen basically this exact same posting all year...

Buy buy buy - It's under 10k! Never going to see this price again in your life!

It's under $8k Now, Unreal Discount, buy now or cry later!

OMG $6K! It cannot go lower, You would be stupid not to buy at this exact moment!

There seems to be a trend here...

I don't know man. I'm thinking $3k as the next stop, but who knows.
This area is so manipulated, you would have to be completely arogant to say you know exactly what is going to happen with the price

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:59:33 PM

If you have capital already, why not start invest now. At least each time is gold if you do it now, isn't right?
If the market now in crypto or bitcoin world was being down for a months it means, we must take action on buying those potentials coins were all of a sudden dumped their price value. Therefore, while the market was in declined situation it is time for us to plant a tree(TIME TO BUY).
Lumi3004

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:00:25 PM

We've always invested in Bitcoin, and what about you, have you started investing ?, I think this is the right time to invest right now, so don't hesitate if investing in Bitcoin and also can invest in other coins that can promise, now againcheap.
vivinamie

Activity: 206

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:08:34 PM

Why not. This market condition is the best chance for all investors. If you are an investor, I will tell for you, don't miss out this huge opportunity. If you are an investor, so you already know about how important this time for us. Personally, I did a huge investment under in this situation. Yeah, it is a very risky thing. But, I like to take risks. Will see what happens for that.
MMS2017

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:09:17 PM

For me this is not the best time because i don't want to use it for the future use and whenever bitcoin start rising then i will use it for the investment perspective and for those who love to invest for long term they can invest their funds now because the market is bear now and they can invest for a good profit margin in these days.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
sametyui73

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:13:07 PM

There is a reason why people are a little reluctant to take risks, because we usually like comfort, but that is something that has to be put aside when you invest here, the cryptos market is not for people who want to have their investment safe, it is for those of us who like risk and generate money in good amounts.  Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: