Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:18:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ [IEO/ICO] Weave - The Universal Cryptocurrency for VR & AR  (Read 22183 times)
auliahr

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:43:17 AM

is it just airdrops? there is no allocation of tokens for marketing activities such as the bounties program? what is the minimum to participate in the pre ico?

No, not just airdrops, our token sale officially opens in January. Current minimum participation is $5k. We'll be opening up for all contribution amounts in January.

We'll be announcing our Airdrop campaign shortly, where we're giving away 1,000,000 WVR tokens.

We are selling 50% of our total supply (equating to 480million Weave) in the ICO and here's what we're going to do with the remaining 50%:

Interesting, that means you will give $ 100k for the airdrop program. Will you burn the remaining unsold tokens? I hope you continue to provide the latest notifications here, so we don't miss your ico later?
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wearvr (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 12:09:20 PM

is it just airdrops? there is no allocation of tokens for marketing activities such as the bounties program? what is the minimum to participate in the pre ico?

No, not just airdrops, our token sale officially opens in January. Current minimum participation is $5k. We'll be opening up for all contribution amounts in January.

We'll be announcing our Airdrop campaign shortly, where we're giving away 1,000,000 WVR tokens.

We are selling 50% of our total supply (equating to 480million Weave) in the ICO and here's what we're going to do with the remaining 50%:

Interesting, that means you will give $ 100k for the airdrop program. Will you burn the remaining unsold tokens? I hope you continue to provide the latest notifications here, so we don't miss your ico later?
Yes, in this airdrop programme we are giving away approx $100k, but this will not be the last Airdrop. We have a good amount of the remaining 50% of tokens dedicated to Airdrops and other promotional activities.

Yes, we'll be burning any unsold tokens.
wearvr (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:59:51 PM

Hey everyone:

mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:37:50 AM

Interesting, and a good point to choose Stellar as Token Blockchain, Just a little question If i investing with stellar can I get more bonuses ? like 50% discount maybe as  Pre-sale discount just only 30%
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:49:13 AM

Hello

Congratulations! You have been selected and added to icoholder.com. Find your project on our website and go through verification to add more information.

https://icoholder.com/en/weave-27806

According to your trust mate. You been doing something bad like copying rating from other ICO review site. Please put a decent review and all true from this website to have good impression and not misleading. Thanks!

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 04:54:37 AM

Interesting, and a good point to choose Stellar as Token Blockchain, Just a little question If i investing with stellar can I get more bonuses ? like 50% discount maybe as  Pre-sale discount just only 30%

30 Percent discount is convincing and it's really big for the promotion and obviously more people are gonna join for the first big discount like this one.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:05:21 AM

50 Percent discount is kinda big, But certainly there are people who will doubt about the promotion Because its too big, This promotion should only be on the private sale of the ICO just sayin...

NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:25:52 AM

This is really big giveaway from the team. In my opinion, they will burn or the token will be cheaps or become shit coin.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:50:12 AM

I can see a potential to this project's platform. Well, the Ann thread is good but I cannot see the profile of the team dev of the Weave. I do hope that they will keep up its defined plan to leverage its market position to introduce the de-facto cryptocurrency here in the community.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:42:30 AM

Yes, in this airdrop programme we are giving away approx $100k, but this will not be the last Airdrop. We have a good amount of the remaining 50% of tokens dedicated to Airdrops and other promotional activities.

Yes, we'll be burning any unsold tokens.

But the graph only shows a portion of the 50% being used for the airdrop and a lion's share of the other tokens seem to be given to employees
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:46:11 AM

They're best off burning the tokens anyway so that they don't dump the price of the tokens. Most legit ICO developers follow that route of dumping
wearvr (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:14:11 AM

Great job on launching this project surely this will get some attention since its regarding virtual reality. May I ask what are your requirements for your airdrop campaign admin?

60 WVR - Join our telegram group [required]
20 WVR - Like us on facebook
20 WVR - RT our pinnned tweet and follow us on Twitter
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:18:41 AM

Augmented and virtual reality is really becoming popular this age so its good that this project is taking advantage of this technology. Good luck admins.
With the current state of the Weave project, it clearly says yes to the current phenomenon of the world we are living into. Weave adopting to it and bring new opprtunities by advancing this project into another level of innovation using the trending augmented and virtual reality integration.
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:04:39 AM

Weave seems publish so much coin, 1 millions token for airdrop is similar 0.1% of total project, maybe they will not have any affect to value of this token.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 12:08:00 PM

Is the number of participants are limited and I would like to know if there are still available slots? Op posted this about 2 weeks ago and probably there are already a lot of bounty hunters who are already joining.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:20:04 PM

It's good to know that the project are already have a existing business. It will be more advantage for them to have this and probably can acquire more investors that will help to innovate more this idea here in crypto space. I will keep looking for more progress in the upcoming days.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:33:27 PM

It's good to know that the project are already have a existing business. It will be more advantage for them to have this and probably can acquire more investors that will help to innovate more this idea here in crypto space. I will keep looking for more progress in the upcoming days.

The platform is more focused on future technology as what we can understand with the subject. They are offering an airdrop which it basically catch the attention of some bounty hunters. With this connection, I am hoping everything is going to be fine.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:05:02 PM

The subject VR becomes more and more popular. I hope that thanks to this project this industry will promote further away.

wearvr (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:34:44 PM

Is the number of participants are limited and I would like to know if there are still available slots? Op posted this about 2 weeks ago and probably there are already a lot of bounty hunters who are already joining.
For our Airdrop? Yes, we still have availability.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:08:46 PM

For our Airdrop? Yes, we still have availability.
Nice one sir, thanks for this informative info. Good to know that there i still available slots for airdrop but may I ask is there any limited participants allowed for the airdrop and any qualifications needed?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: