Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:14:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ [IEO/ICO] Weave - The Universal Cryptocurrency for VR & AR  (Read 22183 times)
KingDome

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:20:27 PM

Nice one sir, thanks for this informative info. Good to know that there i still available slots for airdrop but may I ask is there any limited participants allowed for the airdrop and any qualifications needed?
I think this kind of advertisements very great for the people around the world because it way too interesting for the users.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:24:27 PM

Is the number of participants are limited and I would like to know if there are still available slots? Op posted this about 2 weeks ago and probably there are already a lot of bounty hunters who are already joining.
For our Airdrop? Yes, we still have availability.
It might seem like there are so many available slots in the airdrop so you can immediately join the airdrop and get participated.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:34:53 PM

Hello

Congratulations! You have been selected and added to icoholder.com. Find your project on our website and go through verification to add more information.

https://icoholder.com/en/weave-27806
Sadly, the page is not found Sad. I wonder what your problem so you are delisted the project, did you even try to contact the developer?
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 04:44:01 PM

Weave brings a new change and we can cheerup experiencing huge crypto users as the project details are accurate to my analysis the marketing manager also focus on various language translation and we can also view various language explainer videos. This makes a way to gain more users attention.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 04:50:53 PM

Is the number of participants are limited and I would like to know if there are still available slots? Op posted this about 2 weeks ago and probably there are already a lot of bounty hunters who are already joining.
It might seem like there are so many available slots in the airdrop so you can immediately join the airdrop and get participated.
Yes, there are more slots available for those who want to join. So what are you waiting for don't hesitate to join and enjoy good promos and rewards in each activities that you will going to participate.  Hopefully available slots can cater all who want to join this matter.
wearvr (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:31:52 PM

Hello

Congratulations! You have been selected and added to icoholder.com. Find your project on our website and go through verification to add more information.

https://icoholder.com/en/weave-27806
Sadly, the page is not found Sad. I wonder what your problem so you are delisted the project, did you even try to contact the developer?
We asked for this to be removed. The reason being that it would take them 2 weeks to update our logo and other information (which was incorrect)!
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:47:42 PM

Hello,

Weave ICO has been listed on UnboxICO (link: http://unboxico.com/ico_detail.php/822/Weave/ ).

Feel free to contact us via unboxico108@gmail.com , if you have any questions.

After starting,this a big news of joy they are listed for the ICO in a renowned ICO platform.Weave have the potential but just need to prove to the uniboxICO so that they can help them
pratik009

Activity: 365
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:55:07 PM

Deleted
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:56:14 PM

Hello.if you need any hindi translator in future then you can contact me in person. I can also show you my previous work.
Thanks.
buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:33:13 PM

Augmented reality are the new trends in today's world, we've been discussing this type of concept a week ago together with my friends and now, seeing this kind of projects makes me realize that we are really close in a bigger change in market society.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:39:00 PM

As for me, the theme of Virtual reality is not fully appreciated. I like the idea very much, but the distance was forgotten very quickly. I really hope that the project will be able to bring it to a new level.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:44:32 PM

Augmented reality are the new trends in today's world, we've been discussing this type of concept a week ago together with my friends and now, seeing this kind of projects makes me realize that we are really close in a bigger change in market society.
They have chosen the right type of project in this era. Although this type of market isn't really stable yet for not everyone has VR or AR but it is as what you have said the start of change. Sooner, this might be a big hit.
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:49:19 PM

They have chosen the right type of project in this era. Although this type of market isn't really stable yet for not everyone has VR or AR but it is as what you have said the start of change. Sooner, this might be a big hit.
Agree with you. The project not just created a great and nice platform.of the project but also think about and adopt its ideas and concepts to the current different emmerging technologies that is not boosting in the essence of the millenials. 
fatlever

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:58:56 PM

Weave showering 30 percent discount for the users at tge same time Airdrop opportunities for various supporters. We can see many crypto users across are eventually understanding about the project thought their allocations with all records and data ensuring a strong trust.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 08:04:25 PM

seems promiseable project and team has strong strategy looks like as they launch airdrop to attract people towards their project.really appreciated.

hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:28:50 PM

Do you plan to launch generosity? I find it interesting, since most projects always launch free tokens for distributing information about the project.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:20:10 PM

Thanks for this admin. We are very glad that you have given chances for all people the opportunity to earned this kind of tokens. This is very a great moved perhaps to acquire more people to join and support the project towards it's success. Goodluck.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:58:19 PM

Do you plan to launch generosity? I find it interesting, since most projects always launch free tokens for distributing information about the project.
you could take part in airdrop. The administrator says that there are still free slots for participation, do not miss this chance.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:14:57 PM

you could take part in airdrop. The administrator says that there are still free slots for participation, do not miss this chance.
That is, the usual bounty campaign in this project will not be? I mean bounty for disseminating information about a project in social networks.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:22:01 PM

Thanks for council. I will listen to it too and perhaps I will take part in an airdropa. I think users will be glad to receive a few tokens just for nothing.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███