Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 05:28:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ [IEO/ICO] Weave - The Universal Cryptocurrency for VR & AR  (Read 22183 times)
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 12:26:29 PM

A separate site was created for Airdrop, not a Google-form, so I will take part in it, because the probability of getting coins is not bad. Anyway, my stats prove exactly that.
I agree to this as the probability seems in favour of the user,is there any minimum participation amount?
What do you mean by the expression minimum amount of participation? As far as I know, participation in Airdrop is absolutely free, on the contrary, then you get a reward for participation.
Trader_13

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 12:40:44 PM

Where can I use your token then? Can I purchase the app if I pay with tokens in the store? Or at what exchange can they be used?
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 12:45:31 PM

The idea of Weave project is something unique and very interesting as this kind of technology are very trend in the world of internet and in the current generation. With good development, I think Virtual and Augmented Reality will be demand and perhaps will be useful in doing activities here in crypto space.
wearvr (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 12:52:46 PM

Hey all - couple of things:

1. Our Airdrop campaign is closing soon. Last chance to get some free Weave!

2. We're going to be closing our Pre-Sale soon, so it's your last chance to sign up and buy Weave now with a 10% discount!

3. We're now rated 4.7 on ICOBench - check it out here.

If you'd like to ask the founders some questions, join the community on telegram: https://t.me/weavetoken

Have a great weekend everybody!

What is the exact date when the Airdrop campaign will end? Can I still participate? And will any Bounty campaign be launched in the future?

Our Airdrop campaign has now closed, however our bounty programme will be opening as soon as our public sale opens in a couple of weeks!
wearvr (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 12:53:40 PM

Where can I use your token then? Can I purchase the app if I pay with tokens in the store? Or at what exchange can they be used?
We will be listing on an exchange after the ICO.

You will be able to use our token in our existing ecosystem: wearvr.com to buy VR and AR content. We will also be integrating it in our new decentralised app store, where Weave is the native currency.
wearvr (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 12:54:37 PM

A separate site was created for Airdrop, not a Google-form, so I will take part in it, because the probability of getting coins is not bad. Anyway, my stats prove exactly that.
I agree to this as the probability seems in favour of the user,is there any minimum participation amount?
What do you mean by the expression minimum amount of participation? As far as I know, participation in Airdrop is absolutely free, on the contrary, then you get a reward for participation.
For our pre-sale (closing soon) you receive 10% bonus and the minimum contribution is $1000.

For our public sale, the minimum contribution will be $500.
wearvr (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 01:15:27 PM

Check out this review of our VR store:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biR_ZJA4fEY&t=2s
Zianingbu

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 01:17:08 PM

How will you spread your concept? As for me, Virtual Reality is not as popular now as it was a couple of years ago. Or am I still mistaken?
fern123

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 01:19:03 PM

Do you still have bonus in public sale or only in private sale. And also, is there any chance that you are going to lower the minimum contribution for public sale.
So small investors who are willing to be part in your project can also participate like 200$.

Many will surely be happy if incase you can lower it to a good amount where all kinds of investors can participate.

✪GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain✪  
◉ http://gowithmi.com/◎☛https://twitter.com/GoWithMi_GL☚◎https://t.me/gowithmi_en ◉
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 02:24:16 PM

You will be able to use our token in our existing ecosystem: wearvr.com to buy VR and AR content. We will also be integrating it in our new decentralised app store, where Weave is the native currency.

What if the ICO doesn't have any investors due to the fact that ICO's nowadays seems to be only good at their promises which at the end many will only be disappointed. This is only my point of view because I've already encounter with such scenario.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
wearvr (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 02:30:37 PM

How will you spread your concept? As for me, Virtual Reality is not as popular now as it was a couple of years ago. Or am I still mistaken?
We already have a large community of enthusiasts - Virtual Reality is still at an early stage and expected to grow exponentially in the coming years!
wearvr (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 02:31:20 PM

Do you still have bonus in public sale or only in private sale. And also, is there any chance that you are going to lower the minimum contribution for public sale.
So small investors who are willing to be part in your project can also participate like 200$.

Many will surely be happy if incase you can lower it to a good amount where all kinds of investors can participate.

We will be offering referral bonuses and a bounty programme for our public sale.
wearvr (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 02:32:42 PM

What if the ICO doesn't have any investors due to the fact that ICO's nowadays seems to be only good at their promises which at the end many will only be disappointed. This is only my point of view because I've already encounter with such scenario.
This is why we set our softcap at $2million. We have an existing business and expect to pass our soft cap with ease.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 04:36:20 PM

I see project have run since far ago. How about the progress of this project? Do they meet any target?
KnyazED

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 05:19:02 PM

I see project have run since far ago. How about the progress of this project? Do they meet any target?

At first it looked promising. it was aimed at achieving high goals. it would bring a high level of profit in the society. but now there is a pause. maybe, work will resume over time. We will wait for good changes.
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 05:23:36 PM

Well, maybe i have late when want join airdrop or bounty campaign or Weaver. Any exchange listing this token at this time?
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 05:42:03 PM

Well, maybe i have late when want join airdrop or bounty campaign or Weaver. Any exchange listing this token at this time?
I do not see much point in registering in any airdrop. Because it is not the same as it was before and you will not get a lot of coins.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 06:03:53 PM

Same here, based on my previous experience Airdrops are free. Every time you join and participated the project then you can get something in return. I am not concluding or something but it is just my opinion. Maybe your try to figure out if threre is minimum participants allowed to join the Airdrop. Hope this is what you mean.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
eshak15

Activity: 137

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 07:24:09 PM

I think i am late to join the airdrop because it has so many participants & so it will not give me much coin.i want to join the ICO.so what are the requirements to join the ICO?  
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 10:08:24 PM

I do not see much point in registering in any airdrop. Because it is not the same as it was before and you will not get a lot of coins.

But I think it is still a good opportunity to join with it if it is still open because the moment the project will become more successful, it will surely have a good value in the market. We just have to grab this and be always active in this group. Maybe the team will have something more to give for those who will support the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: