Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:35:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ [IEO/ICO] Weave - The Universal Cryptocurrency for VR & AR  (Read 22181 times)
connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 09:00:06 PM

I think i am late to join the airdrop because it has so many participants & so it will not give me much coin.i want to join the ICO.so what are the requirements to join the ICO?  
You can not join at the moment, because this event has already been canceled by the developer of the project, to our great regret, I also missed.
But why they canceled the event as it is the foundation of the project & people can be closed to the project through the Airdrop.Is there any specific region or they have better way to boost their project at now
There is no cancellation of Airdrop event happen. As the OP said, it was done because it have reached the maximum of participants needed. Maybe they will undergo another event so we just have to wait for further announcements from the team.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GromovSer

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 09:10:54 PM

I think i am late to join the airdrop because it has so many participants & so it will not give me much coin.i want to join the ICO.so what are the requirements to join the ICO?  
You can not join at the moment, because this event has already been canceled by the developer of the project, to our great regret, I also missed.
But why they canceled the event as it is the foundation of the project & people can be closed to the project through the Airdrop.Is there any specific region or they have better way to boost their project at now
Maybe in the near future, the administrator will review this decision and reopen the airdrop but with other conditions.
XbladedThanos

Activity: 347

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 11:25:35 PM

It has been stopped not cancelled I think they have already reached a maximum number of participants already so probably we might get airdrop 2 that is kinda possibility but is first to hear from dev first

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 12:22:40 AM

Correctly, the developer deleted the airdrop. Because because of this, a lot of useless users come to the project.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 03:42:53 AM

It has been stopped not cancelled I think they have already reached a maximum number of participants already so probably we might get airdrop 2 that is kinda possibility but is first to hear from dev first
You have got the point there, as I am thinking the same way. The team will not just stopped the Weave Airdrop that way but rather we can say that the maximun number of participants also been got that fast here in the crypto community of the Weave project. Good to see that the Weave is getting more interesting as well as having more crypro users attracted into it.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 07:59:44 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2019, 01:17:20 PM by JuggSlash

Correctly, the developer deleted the airdrop. Because because of this, a lot of useless users come to the project.
Yep. I hope the developer gonna make such a new airdrop to entertain their project since everybody loves airdrop, especially for a universal cryptocurrency like Weave project.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 08:04:11 AM

Well, in general, Airdrop is designed to attract new users to the project, as well as to disseminate information about this project. Personally, I hope I can take part in other bounty campaigns when they are available.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 09:01:48 AM

The airdrop campaign of this project needs to be created again. This is what the community people is getting attracted even more to the project. Maybe the airdrop will add here sooner or later. The team had just some reasonable reason behind this cancellation.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 09:53:04 AM

The airdrop campaign of this project needs to be created again. This is what the community people is getting attracted even more to the project. Maybe the airdrop will add here sooner or later. The team had just some reasonable reason behind this cancellation.
the developers said they would launch another bounty campaign, but this will only happen when sales start. Therefore, soon those who did not have time to participate in the first Airdrop will be able to take part.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 10:21:45 AM

There is no cancellation of Airdrop event happen. As the OP said, it was done because it have reached the maximum of participants needed. Maybe they will undergo another event so we just have to wait for further announcements from the team.
In my opinion, at this time airdrop for this project is not needed. But they maybe still make some activity for gain more attention from investors.
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 10:28:24 AM

I think the major problem of VR/AR projects is lack of proper participants and support through partnerships This one seems to tackle seem really nice options i must I will check out more on the WP for more details
Indeed, this industry has not yet been widely recognized, but gradually the momentum is gained and this fact will play a positive role on the project.
That why they needed for make some thing like video stream at facebook or youtube in order to people really understand about this project.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 10:29:19 AM

In my opinion, at this time airdrop for this project is not needed. But they maybe still make some activity for gain more attention from investors.
Let say about the project through airdrop is not the best way to fulfil the thread. Like, imagine if somehow the project is looking for some opportunities to work to entertain more vr & ar to support them.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 10:39:04 AM

thia project looks so promising.  I think now a days projects are dissapointing at the end of the IcO. what are you planning for successfull project?  are youou guys bringing any different idea for make it morore effective ico?

We've already encounter this many times and this is why investors are definitely been more careful by now especially most of the ICO's doesn't go well. With this new project, they will definitely be facing hard time to get the support of the investors.
for a successfull and satisfied project needs  well planned and attractive r marketing. and the market is totaly off since last year this could be one of the reason behind low amount of investors

wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 01:04:22 PM

the developers said they would launch another bounty campaign, but this will only happen when sales start. Therefore, soon those who did not have time to participate in the first Airdrop will be able to take part.
Perhaps, it will not be necessary for now because as of the moment, the dev team are much more focus on their token sales which is very important for the future development. They need to collect first good amounts of funds so they can continue to make good things in the project I think.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 01:35:57 PM

thia project looks so promising.  I think now a days projects are dissapointing at the end of the IcO. what are you planning for successfull project?  are youou guys bringing any different idea for make it morore effective ico?

We've already encounter this many times and this is why investors are definitely been more careful by now especially most of the ICO's doesn't go well. With this new project, they will definitely be facing hard time to get the support of the investors.
for a successfull and satisfied project needs  well planned and attractive r marketing. and the market is totaly off since last year this could be one of the reason behind low amount of investors

Well, it's actually one of the many reasons to take and it's really hard to take with this kind of business. We know it takes a risk and normally people are afraid of doing something risky which it really affect about the big drop of the market.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 01:39:36 PM

Perhaps, it will not be necessary for now because as of the moment, the dev team are much more focus on their token sales which is very important for the future development. They need to collect first good amounts of funds so they can continue to make good things in the project I think.

That's the problem, they need to also have more investors which is the one who will support. We've seen that ICO's are having a lot of problem especially when it comes to their usage. Many of them will only be dead at the end which it trigger the fear of investing.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 02:07:33 PM

Yep. I hope the developer gonna make such a new airdrop to entertain their project since everybody loves airdrop, especially for a universal cryptocurrency like Weave project.
I think that it was not necessary to do this, because it is the drop that attracts users who can invest in the project.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 02:36:42 PM

It is unlikely that the admin will return it. There is no point. Due to airdrop, a useless community appears in the project, because of which investors may be frightened.

Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 03:41:04 PM

It is unlikely that the admin will return it. There is no point. Due to airdrop, a useless community appears in the project, because of which investors may be frightened.
An interesting decision, because I am doing all the distribution of free tokens. But still with this method it will be interesting to see how it will be next. After all, they are always attracted by free tokens.
fern123

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 06:28:55 PM

Do you have any bar where we can see how much has been raise so far so the community and investors who support your project will see the progress of your project.

I've been wandering in your website but I haven't seen one yet. I'd like to see it in your future update if incase you will consider putting it in your website.

✪GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain✪  
◉ http://gowithmi.com/◎☛https://twitter.com/GoWithMi_GL☚◎https://t.me/gowithmi_en ◉
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: