Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:00:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do we need bitcoin in the modern world?  (Read 2173 times)
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:17:17 PM

From the title I was thinking this is a question that probably needs an answers but the post itself was far from that.

Well if I must add the world is fast evolving and individuals are always craving for new things, technology, fashion ideas and so much more

Bitcoin is sure not going to save the world but it would be helpful In making transactions more stress free, affordable and within a short time
The world is becoming more modern which we need to adopt and adjust for it. New technologies arises and we cant stop it because we are developing what we have now for the better future. We need bitcoin in this modern world because peopler are more close to technology. They spent more of they time on it. Which will be more easily for them especially when they want to pay through cashless method.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ronyx

Activity: 525
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:52:34 PM

I think bitcoin is very necessary because bitcoin is decentralized and easily used as a medium of payment globally, and without rules from third parties.

SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:05:32 PM

because in today's modern era all technology is advanced and I think that is a good way to use modern technology facilities today and should be able to be used throughout the world in my opinion so
maryanlukuts

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:13:02 PM

Because the world been converting to the modern world. On a day by day technology been changing and new things will finding. So, it means the current world going to the modern world. The BTC is a great solution to the modern world. This is not just a coin. We can get more benefits through BTC. There are have very fast and safe transaction method. It has a great technology side and its security system is very good. So these are the things why do we need BTC to the modern world.

Jahmal32
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 03:14:01 PM

As a rule, citizens of Eastern countries and Europeans are interested in purchasing e-currency. For example, in Germany, you can legally buy real estate, paying the seller bitcoins. In Japan, you can have a good dinner in a restaurant, paying the bill with cryptocurrency. This is very convenient, because you do not need to have a lot of time and lose huge interest for the transaction. However, not everyone is in a hurry to spend their savings in this way, which are stored in the form of a digital currency. Most owners of bitcoins who buy coins from miners, deep down hope that the rate will rise unexpectedly and there will be an opportunity to sell crypto currency profitably. This is one way how to earn with bitcoins. Thus, many of those who bought the digital currency as soon as it began to gain popularity, were able to make a fortune.

The idea as a payment method, I think this is its most important function, just unlike Fiat it will have some differences. This is the essence of its use in the modern world. But its volatility is too high. I think when they solve problems with volatility, it will be easy to use cryptocurrency, go to restaurants, exchange, save
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:37:36 PM

As a rule, citizens of Eastern countries and Europeans are interested in purchasing e-currency. For example, in Germany, you can legally buy real estate, paying the seller bitcoins. In Japan, you can have a good dinner in a restaurant, paying the bill with cryptocurrency. This is very convenient, because you do not need to have a lot of time and lose huge interest for the transaction. However, not everyone is in a hurry to spend their savings in this way, which are stored in the form of a digital currency. Most owners of bitcoins who buy coins from miners, deep down hope that the rate will rise unexpectedly and there will be an opportunity to sell crypto currency profitably. This is one way how to earn with bitcoins. Thus, many of those who bought the digital currency as soon as it began to gain popularity, were able to make a fortune.
Reading the title, I thought it's gonna be a question that needs answer, well I was wrong, haha. Well, the world keep evolve and develop, bitcoin will of course be a major thing related to technology and transaction. It will not only in those countries, but also in the whole of the world. I believe this will make people easy to get things done.
seramania

Activity: 827
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:43:56 PM

the ease of cryptocurrency including bitcoin can be used as one of the factors that makes bitcoin in some countries needed. bitcoin has become an easy tool to make payments like money, so this is a natural thing in the modern era of bitcoin

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Dondont

Activity: 446
Merit: 12

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 03:55:13 PM

if it's a matter of priority, actually bitcoin isn't needed, it's just like a choice among the many types of technology that have developed to date. So that the interests of bitcoin with the modern world are still not too influential in various aspects. Some big people who are pro on blockchain and crypto also say that not all industries can implement this blockchain technology

VK.point

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

(https://exip.live/)

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:45:23 PM

In my opinion, Along with the times and technological advancements, in the digital era of course bitcoin is important to use transactions efficiently and practically. And the internet will be a supporter of the process of running technology. Bitcoin will indeed be the future.  Smiley

EXIP (https://www.exip.live/) A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
danielmax1997

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:53:22 PM

i guess, in today's economy transparency has become one of the major issues. So i guess with the help of these crypto currencies and block chain technology we would be able overcome that issue along with several advantages.
burky155

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:15:58 PM

The blockchain system has changed the World with the bitcoin and the cryptocurrency. Specially has changed our world who is in this market and forum. Decentralize system will change the World in good ways. Actually it has already begun. This will effect all market in the world in very positive ways too. The prices will go down in every market and people will be happy and richer.

joshv06

Activity: 991
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:43:07 PM

i guess, in today's economy transparency has become one of the major issues. So i guess with the help of these crypto currencies and block chain technology we would be able overcome that issue along with several advantages.

Of course we need bitcoin in the modern world. The world is moving towards digital transformation and every where we see the use of technology and it is going to be the future here Bitcoin plays a major role and it is decentralized digital currency which protects from 3rd party intervention and now people's are used to technology hence they want transactions to be done through bitcoin wallet which saves the time,easier & effective system to transact. 

D A I L Y -  C R Y P T O  -  G I V E W A Y S
▬▬ ●●     Your source for daily free giveaways !    ●● ▬▬
DISCORD    -    TWITTER    -    WEBSITE
coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:01:59 PM

For many young dreamers it is the only way that they will ever get on the property ladder. There is no way they can afford to pay off their student debts let along save up for a deposit. BTC is needed and will continue to thrive and be used for purchasing stuff

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
rosemary4u

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 12:05:27 AM

Blockchain technology and bitcoin is certainly the future of the modern world and we cannot do without it in the very near future. The future looks bright and brighter with bitcoin, I believe  bitcoin is the future currency of the world.
Stac

Activity: 419

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 12:50:14 AM

Bitcoin is the first crypto currency started in the year 2009 The originator of the bitcoin is Satoshi Nakamoto who's intention is to provide a strong currency to the global community for their daily requirements and which can be operated world wide .Bitcoin has a strong net work system linked with the modern technology Bitcoin is found deem suitable to the modern era. and its features area decentralized one with anonymity.Its all transactions are recorded in an electronic ledger with  block chain technology. The block chain technology ensures the security and the clarity of the above systems The block chain technology is the part and parcel of bitcoin which is essential for the proper functioning of the bitcoin.The bitcoin and the block chain technology is changing the face of the world,bitcoin is the new form of economy which is contrary to the present economic concept and found suitable to the modern world .Mean time the block chain technology leading  us to a corruption free world so we need bitcoin in the modern world.

bagsat
Copper Member

Activity: 95

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:33:04 PM

Because bitcoin is one of those innovation that gives profit and assets in this modern days through a digital currency. Its technology such us blockchain can be a big factor of a modernazation country.

Sihab76

Activity: 1302

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:42:26 PM

Because Morden world, Morden people are interested in using crypto currency instead of using Fiat paper money. So Bitcoin is urgently required in the future generations.
Wiggins

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:50:45 PM

I am not an expert but I think bitcoin need in the modern world because of the need of buying and selling anything in a second and doing payment in one second. And I think it is a smart way of buying and selling in this modern world.
Captain Sneeze

Activity: 351

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:03:06 AM

The people around the world are looking for something popular or lets just say "modern" investment that may help them. Thats why bitcoin is here and helping other people to invest and earn in easiest way. We are improving so its required to used something that can also go with the flow
pptIox

Activity: 61

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:13:52 AM

To be honest, the current bitcoin is not yet ready for widespread circulation in the commercial sector. Before Bitcoin was widely used, there were still many problems to be solved, high transaction costs, slow transfer rates, huge price volatility, etc. These will make bitcoin encounter a lot of resistance when it is commercial.
For the future of Bitcoin, we should have good expectations, but we must not be too hasty.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: