Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:37:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do we need bitcoin in the modern world?  (Read 2173 times)
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:42:57 AM

Modern World means all technologies are already advance so in terms of currency we also need to advance so having cryptocurrency such as bitcoin, Ethereum and many more we can really have fast transaction so I think it is a valid reason why we need it in modern world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nicko122

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:22:51 PM

Already, almost everywhere it is possible to pay for goods and services without cash. In many cases it is more convenient and faster than cash payment. Bitcoin is invented just for such purposes and it is a very good alternative (perhaps even a substitute) to already existing methods.
Attisob

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:55:14 PM

People don't "need" bitcoin to pay for dinners and houses, or to make a profit.

People "need" Bitcoin to resist tyranny and oppression as it is an unstoppable tool of liberty.

Who said these two goals do not agree?
Bitcoin will be a tool to spend and store a good value
We will use it in our daily lives, and  it have better advantages than Fiat
As well as to achieve freedom and to rid ourselves of domination and monopoly.

The first thing to Note is that even-though, crypto-currency assumes digital magnitude it does not imply that all digital currencies are cryptos.

On the other hand, it should be noted that the cryptocurrency referred to as bitcoin may have garnered more of the values any real money would in real life ranging from 'store of wealth', 'measure of value', 'unit of account' and the likes....about the most critical is 'general acceptability'. The last value is a function of a legal prompting. The timing as we all know may defer from country to country. The timing not withstanding, we ought to be aware that with the prevalence of the good gestures of bitcoin over fiat, one can only observe that with time; bitcoin would assume the position of general acceptability.
SMD.Shuvo

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:57:14 PM

Bitcoin is a valuable resource. This Bitcoin's contribution is immense. We need bitcoin in our modern world. Because this bitcoin has made many improvements in the country and the unemployed youth of the country is benefiting financially by using the Bitcoin. For this reason we need bitcoins in our modern world.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:11:54 PM

if mass people continues to think "BTC =  Investment" or "BTC = Money Making Scheme" or "BTC = Quick Cash, No Risk" - Bitcoin will never be able to give us the freedom it is capable of giving us. Unless we can assure the use of Bitcoin as a currency - Bitcoin will remain inactive.
alex_gr_cc

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 01:13:29 PM

As a rule, citizens of Eastern countries and Europeans are interested in purchasing e-currency. For example, in Germany, you can legally buy real estate, paying the seller bitcoins. In Japan, you can have a good dinner in a restaurant, paying the bill with cryptocurrency. This is very convenient, because you do not need to have a lot of time and lose huge interest for the transaction. However, not everyone is in a hurry to spend their savings in this way, which are stored in the form of a digital currency. Most owners of bitcoins who buy coins from miners, deep down hope that the rate will rise unexpectedly and there will be an opportunity to sell crypto currency profitably. This is one way how to earn with bitcoins. Thus, many of those who bought the digital currency as soon as it began to gain popularity, were able to make a fortune.

Just today I read the news that the restaurants of the KFC in Venezuela began to accept Dash for payment. You can watch this process.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Jonkn3

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:07:42 PM

because by using a smartphone, we can do anything, payment or transfer abroad with Bitcoin. the process is very easy, just accessing the wallet, then scanning the QR code, complete. safe, and very easy is needed in this modern world.
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:12:11 PM

Bitcoin has opened a vision for us. He showed us a way forward. It is still in our hands to evaluate and do better.

Or screwing things up and going back.

Also, bitcoin is now a one of the ways or source of having and gaining money or profits. People sees it as an opportunity in financial aspect and a payment system or transaction that is why bitcoin is a must or a need in todays world. It may also help us be at ease whenever we need to have transactions online.

Amevalentine

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:12:31 PM

because we live in a modern and advanced world and bitcoin was born in the present era not in ancient times I thought it was very necessary because real money would be inferior to digital money like bitcoin
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1332

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:44:50 PM

It is likely that the main use of bitcoin in the future is going to be as a tool to resist the unfair laws that governments will try to pass, we are already seeing protests around the world about the way in which governments are managing the economy but as long as they have the power to print their own currency nothing will change but thanks to bitcoin you will be able to avoid that currency if that is what you want.
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:00:33 PM

Bitcoin is such a currency. Which we can do to make digital transactions to someone else without any government system or bank. Because of which Bitcoin is becoming more popular.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
Bennix
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 05:16:54 PM

We need bitcoin to ensure there is sanity in financial sector of the world. In view to this,we need bitcoin to business to the ends of the world using the most advanced technology called blockchain. On the other hand,the world can use bitcoin to tame every form of stagnation, stress and abnormal circumstances prevalent in their various countries,meaning I have witnessed a situation where the money I sent to someone bounce back after 24 hours due to poor network of the traditional bank that handle the transaction.I know if it is bitcoin the  transaction would have been sent successfully provide I used the priority charge.
On the other hand,I have read on the news papers where banks froze account of someone because government gave order for the account of their perceived enemies to be frozen.However,people want privacy ,and government has not in any way done anything to it,and most time people are subjected to threat ,especially when their worth is made public.
Kayum10029

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:41:25 PM

We need bitcoin very much essentially because modern world becoming crypto currency depending.people having a deep agreement in bitcoin and ethereum.they are doing shopping,marketing via bitcoin.

Epokicecool

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:37:19 PM

We dont need bitcoin because it is a electronically currency, we should not trust banks and governments blindly. Well i suppose put a lot of money in any man and he might turn into a greedy monster. So the problem itself is our human nature, we are so damn greedy and if we dont want more, we want control, which is what the banks and govn has accomplished so far. Since we cannot fix our greed and desire for more, what we could fix is the trust system, which only (as of now) possible through btc and blockchain tech.
novikov433

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:01:21 PM

because people don't want to pay meaningless taxes.
Altf4

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:26:38 AM

As we know that bitcoin is decentralized digital currency ,this technology will fit in the modetn day which are mostly have digital equipments and digital technologies, so for transactions and payments in the future to come bitcoin can be really be used ,especially if government adopt and accept cryptocurrency technology in every places of the world.

iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:07:19 AM

As we know that bitcoin is decentralized digital currency ,this technology will fit in the modetn day which are mostly have digital equipments and digital technologies, so for transactions and payments in the future to come bitcoin can be really be used ,especially if government adopt and accept cryptocurrency technology in every places of the world.
Thats right, some people will prioritize privacy for their interests and decentralized currencies such as the blockchain
carried by crypto will be a big demand in the future
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:50:48 AM

The world has to evolve from fiat money to digital money and bitcoin is suitable for this, because anonymity is the best that can be invented for making transactions, but soon we may not be able to enjoy anonymity when governments will begin to regulate cryptocurrency, but bitcoin can really change the world economy and a lot of technology and areas if green light will be given to bitcoin.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 11:00:36 AM

Thats right, some people will prioritize privacy for their interests and decentralized currencies such as the blockchain
carried by crypto will be a big demand in the future
I agreed that people like the privacy for their interest because the banks and the government have failed us alot of time which one of the reason behind bitcoin creation as stated by Satoshi and bitcoin is a true symbol of democracy due to it decentralized and this is the reason why the government are against it but I believe the statement made by IMF boss will change their thought.

Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:04:19 AM

Bitcoin for now is very important to me because most of my transaction was done with bitcoin also this already part of my daily living specially in my business. This currency gives me much better profit than my primary source of income that is why i am hoping that it will last forever.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: