Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 10:32:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do we need bitcoin in the modern world?  (Read 2173 times)
rearwheels

Activity: 444
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 09:27:33 PM

It is convenient way to pay freelancers for their job and get payment for your work if you are freelancer. It is easy to convert BTC into your local currency. And it is quite fast in comparison with traditional bank transfers.
arnelandvik

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 09:36:12 PM

I believe that if not BTC, but the Blockchain technology will be adopted and modernized. And probably, there might be an alternative chain for illegal transactions, as the main flow will be under the control of the authorities
FedorIzmailov

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 09:41:48 PM

I think that thanks to Bitcoin it is much more convenient to shop in stores and it is very profitable to transfer money abroad
zoeylee
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 10:47:39 PM

I think it is because change is constant. As what technology keeps on advancing, we are in modernized world with a great opportunities that will really helps in the development worldwide.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 10:52:08 PM

It is not actually a NEED but a advanced way of life. It is an advancement that aims to develop people's  way of living. Technology in real life becoming people's life too.
For now, using digital currency is still a choice but we can see now how it can run and its capabilities. Having the digital currency experience is quite amazing if I may say.
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 10:56:52 PM

Bitcoin is needed to enhance faster transactions with regards to payment and also to reduce the cost of transaction fees. Many business personnel complain about the high fees that are charged anytime they make any payment order throuhg Central Banks. payment with the use of bitcoin is faster and cost less.

This is no longer true.

I can make a fiat payment at no cost to the buyer or seller. The transfer is almost instantaneous, and is "protected" by the bank. Confirmed Bitcoin payments can take up to an hour, and involve a fee ( which may be small). Bitcoin is great for international payments, and it has many other virtues, but it is not a payment method for everyday transactions. Lightning may change this though.

I don’t know, there’s still a cost to someone if it’s not you. If it isn’t you, it becomes the bank who pays the transaction fees. Visa also charge fees as well as faster payments (who allow you to send free transactions).

In a lot of cases once something enters the mempool it can be considered confirmed. It’s certainly difficult to have two double spends kept in the mempool and not have the ones shown by block explorers not win...

Bitcoin is good for high value irriversible transfers of money. It is more the go,d of the internet than the money of the internet. And it can’t be counterfeited if the receiver knows what they’re doing...
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 11:56:22 PM

of course there are many conveniences that we can get in bitcoin when transacting. In this digital era, everyone wants to make transactions quickly to save time and bitcoin is the solution of all.

Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:41:16 AM

well, now it's very clear that a very big development is happening on the internet. I think, a very fast transaction is needed for this, and bitcoin is the answer. nowadays there are so many coins that are following in the footsteps of bitcoin, but I don't think anyone has beaten bitcoin in this regard. therefore, we need bitcoin to keep abreast of the current developments.
princehandsome

Activity: 731
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:59:40 AM

because Bitcoin is a digital currency that can be generated through the internet, that is, in the modern world today, of course Bitcoin is very much needed in this modern world because it can help the economy of the people. now is the world of computers and Bitcoin is very easy to access through this modern world.
apilpirman.bisnis

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:24:14 AM

In modern era we need more faster for using payment to sent money not only at our country but we need payment method have good service to sent money to all country, just bitcoin have best way to sent and received money faster than other payment method.
Robbie2334

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:32:30 AM

As a rule, citizens of Eastern countries and Europeans are interested in purchasing e-currency. For example, in Germany, you can legally buy real estate, paying the seller bitcoins. In Japan, you can have a good dinner in a restaurant, paying the bill with cryptocurrency. This is very convenient, because you do not need to have a lot of time and lose huge interest for the transaction. However, not everyone is in a hurry to spend their savings in this way, which are stored in the form of a digital currency. Most owners of bitcoins who buy coins from miners, deep down hope that the rate will rise unexpectedly and there will be an opportunity to sell crypto currency profitably. This is one way how to earn with bitcoins. Thus, many of those who bought the digital currency as soon as it began to gain popularity, were able to make a fortune.
why do we need bitcoin in this modern world,
because bitcoin is easy to use and easy to get,
but unfortunately in my country, have not agreed to payments using bitcoin.
Ladyga

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:26:24 AM

Bitcoin (abbreviated as BTC) is an electronic payment system in which virtual “money” (bitcoins) circulate. Do you have a VISA or Mastercard? Both Visa and Mastercard are also electronic payment systems. However, they use the usual currency - dollars, euros, hryvnias, rubles, and all transactions go through bank processing. Such currencies are called fiat. The Bitcoin system uses a cryptocurrency - a purely digital currency that is not tied to any world bank or economy of any country. It has its own value (rate), which is forming against the background of demand.
131tc01n

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:14:50 PM

Because the sector is getting extra present day and superior, and we are not possibly to apply an previous and useless manner of transactions, we need new improvements in transactions and Bitcoin provides it, Bitcoin comes with new innovations and could be very beneficial.
twa

Activity: 320
Merit: 100

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:35:27 PM

in my opinion bitcoin was created with the advancement of time and technology so as to answer the need for progress in the era and technology that is growing rapidly for that bitcoin is needed in the future

2chase

Activity: 1082
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:38:39 PM

People who actually understand what is happening with the world and what is bitcoin - it's a people who set themselves the goal of continuing to accumulate bitcoins and not waste them. Because, most likely, in a few decades, what now costs several thousand dollars will cost several hundred thousand dollars.
mitchel_am

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:08:41 PM

Bitcoin is a great concept for our era and I think it is important to keep yourself updated to all this decentralization thing and all the developing technology.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1345

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:07:04 PM

It is convenient way to pay freelancers for their job and get payment for your work if you are freelancer. It is easy to convert BTC into your local currency. And it is quite fast in comparison with traditional bank transfers.
While all what you say is correct, I really hope that we come to the point when the people that receive payments in bitcoin do not have to convert it to fiat and can use it directly, that is when we will know that bitcoin has truly become successful in its aim to become a currency, it will take decades for us to reach that point but I am willing to wait until that day comes.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
FutureToken

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:45:30 PM

We need it because of its concept, exctually, we don't need it, I stand corrected, we should all go back to the commodity exchange. We don't need feet as well, do you understand that? Society is taking a certain path forward, technology is moving forward and some smart people developed a safer way of data storage and transfer that was applied in the finance department as well by creating a coin, a magical coin. But we can live without it, that is for sure.
brrzzz

Activity: 365

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:53:02 PM

Bitcoin is badly needed in this world, I don’t need intermediaries to transfer my money, why should I feed people essentially doing nothing and producing nothing.
rtm125

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:32:12 PM

Bitcoin blurs the boundaries between States. I think that this is his main mission. Its functions as a decentralized global currency open up completely new opportunities for the world. That's why he became so popular.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: