Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:09:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] AIDUS - Global First Decentralized Funding Platform  (Read 70812 times)
vovanchik1

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:17:38 PM

I was interested in the AIDUS project, I see its good prospects. How much money you need to invest minimum?
happymellon

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:21:24 PM

There are a lot of trading platforms and platforms for creating a trader's portfolio. Are you sure you can get through such intense competition?
AIDUS Project will revolutionize the asset management business defined by restrictions in geography, trading time and exchanges. The AIDUS Token will allow users to trade and have access to the most compelling asset managing products in the world. Aims is to become one of the top 3 key crypto currencies in the world!
Yes, it sounds promising. You are a very confident team. Have there been tests or do you have preliminary data on how much profit you can make with your system?
ellleM (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:25:37 PM

I was interested in the AIDUS project, I see its good prospects. How much money you need to invest minimum?
Hello, Thank you for support! During the first perseil the minimum purchasing volume should be 1000 USD and above.
ellleM (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:29:10 PM

There are a lot of trading platforms and platforms for creating a trader's portfolio. Are you sure you can get through such intense competition?
AIDUS Project will revolutionize the asset management business defined by restrictions in geography, trading time and exchanges. The AIDUS Token will allow users to trade and have access to the most compelling asset managing products in the world. Aims is to become one of the top 3 key crypto currencies in the world!
Yes, it sounds promising. You are a very confident team. Have there been tests or do you have preliminary data on how much profit you can make with your system?
AngelVest invested in a pilot fund Testing the merits of AIDUS Smart QTS. Annualizing the returns we produced about 70% IRR( internal rate of return). That was pretty amazing! It prompted us to launch 2nd pilot fund, and we expect to achieve better result this year.
etoklassniyacc

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:34:20 PM

It will be interesting to see a prototype of your idea or at least follow the development process. Do you have a github? And when will users be able to try the ready application?
derekeaton

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:43:10 PM

Hi. If you evaluate your project in terms of profitability, then thanks to a good concept and a well-thought-out scheme of work, you can get good investments here. How many tokens are you planning to sell?
ellleM (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:46:39 PM

Hi. If you evaluate your project in terms of profitability, then thanks to a good concept and a well-thought-out scheme of work, you can get good investments here. How many tokens are you planning to sell?
Hi. Thank you that believe in AIDUS. The total of 20 billion AIDUS tokens shall be minted/issued, of which only 2 billion (exclusive of bonus tokens) AIDUS tokens (AID) shall be distributed through the ICO
ellleM (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:49:10 PM

It will be interesting to see a prototype of your idea or at least follow the development process. Do you have a github? And when will users be able to try the ready application?

Aidus project has no open source code, so we didn’t launch the github page. Upon reaching the required amount of investment, the launch of the platform is scheduled for 2019 after the completion of the tokens sale and withdrawal of the coin to the exchange.
derekeaton

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:52:16 PM

Hi. Thank you that believe in AIDUS. The total of 20 billion AIDUS tokens shall be minted/issued, of which only 2 billion (exclusive of bonus tokens) AIDUS tokens (AID) shall be distributed through the ICO
This is truly a huge number. How to implement such a volume of tokens? How many tokens do you need to sell to get started?
ellleM (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:54:23 PM

This is truly a huge number. How to implement such a volume of tokens? How many tokens do you need to sell to get started?
The AIDUS Token sales shall go through three different phases starting from private presale to public presale then to the public sale phase. Should the Hard Cap be reached at any phase, the following sales phase may not take place. For a private sale that will last until December 10, the hardcap is 18000000.
singeorange77

Activity: 90

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:04:12 PM

You have indicated that the user can invest in both Bitcoin and ethereum. But what type of wallet should you use to participate in airdrop?
ellleM (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:16:48 PM

You have indicated that the user can invest in both Bitcoin and ethereum. But what type of wallet should you use to participate in airdrop?
During the event, we distribute Tokens based on Ethereum blockchain, so make sure your wallet supports the format ERC20.
singeorange77

Activity: 90

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:22:34 PM

During the event, we distribute Tokens based on Ethereum blockchain, so make sure your wallet supports the format ERC20.
And when can I get my bonus tokens on my wallet? How long do I have to wait before handing out?
ellleM (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:27:45 PM

And when can I get my bonus tokens on my wallet? How long do I have to wait before handing out?
The distribution of tokens for airdrop will begin in a month, on February 5 and 6, we will start sending tokens to users' wallets.
Yaiko08

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:14:42 PM

The distribution of tokens for airdrop will begin in a month, on February 5 and 6, we will start sending tokens to users' wallets.
patient to look forward to distribution all teams will certainly do their job well, so that for the distribution to take place and wait long enough hopefully the results obtained will be as promised and expected.
critolika

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:38:53 PM

The new pre-sale will begin on December 11 and I hope to get satisfactory results so that it can easily continue to the next stage because I also see that the sales target for this project is very large.
alexkbs

Activity: 74

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:14:43 PM

Hello to all! The project should be the most promising this year! Will I be able to participate in the bounty program? What types of activity do you support?
ellleM (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:18:32 PM

The new pre-sale will begin on December 11 and I hope to get satisfactory results so that it can easily continue to the next stage because I also see that the sales target for this project is very large.
Yes, you are right, we have a high hardcap for each stage and if we do not collect the necessary amount of funds at one of the stages, then the transition to the next one will be impossible
ellleM (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:18:59 PM

Hello to all! The project should be the most promising this year! Will I be able to participate in the bounty program? What types of activity do you support?
Hi, we invite users to participate in campaigns such as Social media activities (Reddit, Facebook, Twitter), Bitcointalk, Medium, Article and Translation campaigns.
crysisinthehead

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:24:00 PM

What are your tokens for? Are you going to make them universal as a new cryptocurrency, or are they only suitable for paying for the operation made on the platform?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: