Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:05:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] AIDUS - Global First Decentralized Funding Platform  (Read 70807 times)
ellleM (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:51:10 AM

If you collect personal information to create a portfolio, then how will the data be protected? According to the laws of which country?
Information collection parameters can be adapted to the needs of the country. Of course, each country has a different regulation on the protection of personal information, so this area will be dealt with appropriate application on the local regulation and legal framework. If an asset management company has to enlist only the fund information, plus if they are given a free usage of the online platform that connects them and their fund portfolios to the global investors, the company will be able to secure and attract as many foreign investors as they wish.
Are you planning to use the mobile version of the platform for more comfortable use?
Yes, we plan to release a mobile version of AIDUS for Android, iOS system.
SektorPiii

Activity: 616
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:30:05 PM

An interesting project, while I can’t say a lot, I haven’t had time to familiarize myself with the documentation, but the project is undoubtedly relevant today and I think there will be no problems with achieving success ICO Smiley I will definitely support the project in progress and will most likely become one of the investors, I wish the team good luck and productive work Wink
NDX-AKA

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:59:41 AM

An interesting project, while I can’t say a lot, I haven’t had time to familiarize myself with the documentation, but the project is undoubtedly relevant today and I think there will be no problems with achieving success ICO Smiley I will definitely support the project in progress and will most likely become one of the investors, I wish the team good luck and productive work Wink
I agree with you, this project is indeed very interesting and appropriate to be developed to success, all of which will be more and more investors who are interested so that ICO can achieve satisfactory results as we all expect.
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:26:42 AM

I agree with you, this project is indeed very interesting and appropriate to be developed to success, all of which will be more and more investors who are interested so that ICO can achieve satisfactory results as we all expect.

With community hopes already their crowdsale crossed more than 18 million and maybe with the accurate developments they will reach their hardcap by the end of the crowdsales.
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:28:58 AM

many support this project for success, I am sure all teams will always be passionate in managing this project and this project will run as expected. with high enthusiasm from the team for the results obtained will not lie.

nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:38:29 AM

Aidus has several of potential partners, this will attract many investors and help make the AIDUS Token Sale success, and I hope the AIDUS team displays their funding progress, this will make this project more interesting
JainePayne

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:12:09 AM

Can you make it clear will you plan to sale AID from Coinbase exchange? Because you wrote about cooperation with them and this exchange works with trusted cryptocurrency. When will your token available there?
dennyk96

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:26:05 AM

Did you analyze what kind of income you can bring in using the platform? How quickly will the investment pay off?
ellleM (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:50:57 AM

Can you make it clear will you plan to sale AID from Coinbase exchange? Because you wrote about cooperation with them and this exchange works with trusted cryptocurrency. When will your token available there?
Yes, you are right tokens will be sold from the CoinBene platform from December 14 to December 31.
WhiteRed44

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:53:33 AM

In the current situation, the cryptocurrency market has many problems. Are you ready to confront them and help projects successfully realize their investment potential? Companies are not always able to choose the best conditions and are you ready to provide them, despite the size of the fund?
ellleM (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:00:28 AM

Did you analyze what kind of income you can bring in using the platform? How quickly will the investment pay off?
To ensure high profitability of funds that can appear if projected through the platform, get acquainted with our weekly reports The Change of AIDUS QTS Profit Rate. We publish them on Medium https://medium.com/@AIDUSofficial
ellleM (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:03:31 AM

In the current situation, the cryptocurrency market has many problems. Are you ready to confront them and help projects successfully realize their investment potential? Companies are not always able to choose the best conditions and are you ready to provide them, despite the size of the fund?
The AIDUS Project Team has structured a win-win strategy for every participant in this project including the ICO participants, investors in the asset management, asset management companies, and the AIDUS Project Team ourselves.
alextrig42

Activity: 151

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:15:21 AM

If we consider the Aidus project in more detail, it is clear that it has more potential than other ICO of recent times. So tired of fraudulent ICOs, but Aidus was created by the team of professionals. Did you run a referral program?
uyga78

Activity: 94

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:21:20 AM

I wanted to invest in a crypto project for a long time and now I found yours. Could you clarify if the user moved from the USA, then he is subject to restrictions on the purchase of tokens? I have not been there for a couple of years, but I would not like to lose my freedom to invest just because the country has not fully settled its relationship with cryptocurrency
ellleM (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:29:54 AM

If we consider the Aidus project in more detail, it is clear that it has more potential than other ICO of recent times. So tired of fraudulent ICOs, but Aidus was created by the team of professionals. Did you run a referral program?
No, we have not created a referral campaign, but you can find many profitable programs if you go to the bounty page https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5074580.0. Also remember that from 04.12.20 to 01.01.2019 you and your friends can earn airdrop tokens
WhiteRed44

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:35:24 AM

The AIDUS Project Team has structured a win-win strategy for every participant in this project including the ICO participants, investors in the asset management, asset management companies, and the AIDUS Project Team ourselves.
How do you think, how long will it take to launch the platform at full capacity?
ellleM (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:56:43 AM

I wanted to invest in a crypto project for a long time and now I found yours. Could you clarify if the user moved from the USA, then he is subject to restrictions on the purchase of tokens? I have not been there for a couple of years, but I would not like to lose my freedom to invest just because the country has not fully settled its relationship with cryptocurrency
In view of the difficulties of regulating cryptocurrency in the United States, citizens, not even currently residing in its territory, are limited to participation of tokensale
crysisinthehead

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:11:17 AM

Could you share the presentation of the project? And also to say how long the sale of tokens will last?
zgarretnill

Activity: 60

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:18:48 AM

I noticed that the Aidus will have a huge release of tokens and immediately the question arises, how are you going to distribute them? After all, the amount of investment will be huge
etoklassniyacc

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:33:51 AM

I see you are well suited to the issue of planning. So I would like to know what are your long-term prospects? Who do you see yourself in the future?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: