Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:58:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] AIDUS - Global First Decentralized Funding Platform  (Read 70805 times)
singeorange77

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:51:23 PM

Since the trade market is a tasty morsel for many projects, how can you convince investors that your project is the most promising investment?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ellleM (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:58:09 PM

I hope the implementation of the AIDUS project will lead to an increase in the popularization of cryptocurrencies. Serious institutions will be involved. The Funding platform is now very needed in the market.
Thank you for your support! The IEO with CoinBene will be held on Dec. 14 untill Dec. 31
During this time AIDUS TOKEN can be Bought but is not available for Sale.
ellleM (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:59:40 PM

Since the trade market is a tasty morsel for many projects, how can you convince investors that your project is the most promising investment?
The AIDUS Global D-Fund Platform is a decentralized fund market established upon the ETHEREUM network to serve as a professional asset management platform in which global investors and asset management companies are able to use Blockchain technologies and SMART Contracts to safely and transparently create and settle into P2P (Peer-to-Peer) fund agreements.The AIDUS Project Team now declares the innovative business model that can satisfy all core tasks as following:
- the establishment of a safe decentralized fund market system
- the utility coin being utilized in the gigantic asset management market
- the providing of a high-profit solution.
mayorovp

Activity: 69

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:01:30 PM

Hello guys! I need your help! Which wallets are the most suitable for participation in the project? Are there any special requirements?
singeorange77

Activity: 90

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:05:42 PM

The AIDUS Global D-Fund Platform is a decentralized fund market established upon the ETHEREUM network to serve as a professional asset management platform in which global investors and asset management companies are able to use Blockchain technologies and SMART Contracts to safely and transparently create and settle into P2P (Peer-to-Peer) fund agreements.The AIDUS Project Team now declares the innovative business model that can satisfy all core tasks as following:

Could you say more specifically why it would be more profitable to use your platform and not others?
dennyk96

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:06:44 PM

Your project is gaining popularity every day and I am interested in the question, what can I do with a token if I become its owner?
ellleM (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:12:17 PM

Hello guys! I need your help! Which wallets are the most suitable for participation in the project? Are there any special requirements?
Usually crypto wallets support multiple cryptocurrencies. But we advise you to choose more proven wallets that have good protection. Your wallet should work with ERC20. If you have problem with choice you can create MyEtherumWallet , it is universal wallet system.
ellleM (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:14:14 PM

Your project is gaining popularity every day and I am interested in the question, what can I do with a token if I become its owner?
The AIDUS Coin will serve as the main currency that would be used for the signing and redemption of various fund portfolios. The platform will connect global investors (the demand group for the asset management) with professional asset management companies, while it would supply the ‘Quant Trading System(QTS)’ to the asset management companies in order for them to create various high profit fund items, all aiming at truly revolutionizing and establishing a new ecosystem of global asset management market.
dennyk96

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:15:21 PM

The AIDUS Coin will serve as the main currency that would be used for the signing and redemption of various fund portfolios. The platform will connect global investors (the demand group for the asset management) with professional asset management companies, while it would supply the ‘Quant Trading System(QTS)’ to the asset management companies in order for them to create various high profit fund items, all aiming at truly revolutionizing and establishing a new ecosystem of global asset management market.
I hope this project will quickly reach hard cap so that my investment will be successful. When will you close sales?
ellleM (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:17:18 PM

Could you say more specifically why it would be more profitable to use your platform and not others?
Quant Trading System deserves special attention as it is an automatic fund trading system that can enable a continuous and safe yield rate through big data. It conducts the optimal transaction and generates the most stable profit by using the AIDUS algorithm. With QTS one should expect for remarkable yield (that will be transparently disclosed through certification from accounting and law firms), stability-oriented algorithm and low service fees.
ellleM (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:20:24 PM

I hope this project will quickly reach hard cap so that my investment will be successful. When will you close sales?
The AIDUS Token sales shall go through three different phases starting from private presale to public presale then to the public sale phase. Should the Hard Cap be reached at any phase, the following sales phase may not take place. The full sales cycle will be completed on January 31.
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:07:27 AM

this project has a very interesting concept, therefore I am sure that in the future the project can achieve the targets they have planned, especially if we see the selling time of their tokens is still very long and the spirit for the team and participants who support this project.
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:20:38 AM

I hope the implementation of the AIDUS project will lead to an increase in the popularization of cryptocurrencies. Serious institutions will be involved. The Funding platform is now very needed in the market.
Thank you for your support! The IEO with CoinBene will be held on Dec. 14 untill Dec. 31

Above mentioned dates are on time but why there are no updates it, whether we can purchase the coins through combine or not? We have to wait for the further update about the sales.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
ellleM (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:14:27 AM

Above mentioned dates are on time but why there are no updates it, whether we can purchase the coins through combine or not? We have to wait for the further update about the sales.
What do you mean when say 'through combine"? You can buy AID on the CoinBene or go to the website, and purchase after registration and KYC verification.
Untomabur

Activity: 669
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:26:57 AM

this project has a very interesting concept, therefore I am sure that in the future the project can achieve the targets they have planned, especially if we see the selling time of their tokens is still very long and the spirit for the team and participants who support this project.
If I talk about the concept of this project, I think that there is no need to doubt because the concept is indeed interesting and I am optimistic that the future of this project is bright so we will look at the developments

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
zengis
Copper Member

Activity: 142

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:08:47 PM

If I talk about the concept of this project, I think that there is no need to doubt because the concept is indeed interesting and I am optimistic that the future of this project is bright so we will look at the developments
A good concept must also be supported by a strong team and indeed the right one in their field. AIDUS has got two core of this platform, which is a clear and profitable concept and a team that fits their respective fields. I am sure that the implementation of this project will greatly help the growth of its user portfolio
vadimproton

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:22:21 PM

Your project looks impressive, I will gladly take part in the ICO sales. Do you give any bonuses for investors?
ellleM (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:25:43 PM

Your project looks impressive, I will gladly take part in the ICO sales. Do you give any bonuses for investors?
Now you can purchase Aidus tokens during presale, this will allow you to receive a 25% purchase bonus. In addition, join our telegram group https://t.me/aidusofficial and register in the airdrop promotions http://aidus.io/airdrop
member33

Activity: 83

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:28:51 PM

Hi. You are talking about a unique system that will allow you to get almost 100% profit. How it works?
alexkbs

Activity: 74

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:37:43 PM

Aidus allows you to create benefits for almost any industry. But maybe you have priority areas for which work with the platform will be most effective?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: