Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:22:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] AIDUS - Global First Decentralized Funding Platform  (Read 70807 times)
minak260

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 03:14:05 PM

Hey. Tell me how to find out if my documents passed the check, if now I log in on the site but I can’t go further?
ellleM (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 03:18:28 PM

When you run pre-sales, can i still participate in them? And when will payment of airdrop tokens be made?
The first phase of presale started on December 11 and ended on December 20. But do not worry, you can still take part in the next round, which will begin on January 3. Each investor will receive a 10% bonus during this period. Payments for Airdrop start from February 5
iamatlantida

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 03:23:12 PM

It's great that you are already trading on the exchange. This greatly speeds up the process of obtaining tokens. What currencies do you accept?
ellleM (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 03:29:50 PM

Hey. Tell me how to find out if my documents passed the check, if now I log in on the site but I can’t go further?
Since the first presale ended then a personal wallet on the Aidus site is temporarily unavailable. If you do not have time to buy tokens then you can do it on the CoinBene exchange.
minak260

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 03:31:17 PM

Since the first presale ended then a personal wallet on the Aidus site is temporarily unavailable. If you do not have time to buy tokens then you can do it on the CoinBene exchange.
But now it turns out I need to register again and pass verification in order to start purchasing?
Falkgornos

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 03:35:12 PM

I see you have a good road map for the coming months. But I would like to know what are the goals of the team for the long term, what are you striving for?
ellleM (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 03:39:19 PM

It's great that you are already trading on the exchange. This greatly speeds up the process of obtaining tokens. What currencies do you accept?
You can purchase the Aidus coin by paying with a bitcoin or ethereum. Approximate price of one AID is 0.06 USD.
ellleM (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 03:40:04 PM

I see you have a good road map for the coming months. But I would like to know what are the goals of the team for the long term, what are you striving for?
If the yield rate records are proven within the next 2 to 3 years as going beyond the average yield rates of various global top hedge funds such as the Renaissance Fund, Kensington Fund, or the Wellington Fund, as well as if the capability of the asset management gets recognized, the asset management volume utilizing the QTS from the AIDUS will be expanded at a remarkable speed. Thus, it is our vision to expand the QTS-applied asset volume to reach 10 trillion KRW within the next 5 years (2023) to carry out the main leading role for the global asset management market.
ellleM (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 03:59:58 PM

But now it turns out I need to register again and pass verification in order to start purchasing?
You can use the data that you entered when registering on the website. Verification is easier on the stock exchange - you confirm your email or phone number
minak260

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 04:02:26 PM

You can use the data that you entered when registering on the website. Verification is easier on the stock exchange - you confirm your email or phone number
Is there a limit how many tokens can be purchased?
ellleM (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 04:11:56 PM

Is there a limit how many tokens can be purchased?
The CoinBene exchange sets a limit on cash withdrawal - with the first level of identification, you can withdraw only 2 BTC. Purchase from the Aidus site will be possible after the launch of 2 presale on January 3, with a minimum investment amount of $ 500.
HopeCrypto

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:38:33 PM

As I read in the white paper, in the future - after the launch of MainNet - AIDUS plans to switch to its own coin in the 1: 1 ratio.  I think this is the right decision.  Such a serious fund platform should have its own coin, ultimately.
johnleo

Activity: 1414
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:41:21 AM

What? you can reach yield more than 100%! sound fantastic. I really miss this project because I am just reading this ann today then your bounty will end tomorrow, do you have a plan to reopen it again?
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:09:56 AM

What? you can reach yield more than 100%! sound fantastic. I really miss this project because I am just reading this ann today then your bounty will end tomorrow, do you have a plan to reopen it again?
it looks like AIDUS is very good at making strategies, if it's true in Q4 the crypto currency looks good,
Bitcoin and Ethereum go up, and Aidus is also affected by that, congratulations

ellleM (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:36:49 AM

Of course, the sale will continue from January 3, when we launch the second round of presale. Now Aidus tokens can be purchased through the CoinBene exchange.
ellleM (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:39:03 AM

it looks like AIDUS is very good at making strategies, if it's true in Q4 the crypto currency looks good,
Bitcoin and Ethereum go up, and Aidus is also affected by that, congratulations
The AIDUS project team is equipped with a long-term plan to protect the cost of the AIDUS token, first expanding the volume of the fund in the decentralized stock market ADFP to a certain level, and then each year they will burn a certain number of tokens using the profit from managing their own QTS assets
bagdanvolkov

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 09:59:13 AM

Your promotions will end today, but it's not entirely clear when will you start sending tokens to users' wallets?
member33

Activity: 83

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:02:21 AM

Hi Aidus team. What prospects will investors have when you launch your platform?
ellleM (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:06:30 AM

Your promotions will end today, but it's not entirely clear when will you start sending tokens to users' wallets?
If you participated in Airdrop, then the tokens on the wallet will come on February 5-6. The distribution of AID tokens for the participants of the bounty campaign will begin in two weeks after the coin becomes available.
ellleM (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:09:30 AM

Hi Aidus team. What prospects will investors have when you launch your platform?
Thanks to the Aidus platform, investors from all over the world will be able to receive information about funds without language barriers or difficulties with currency exchange. In addition, even small companies will be able to find financing for their products by offering them to customers from all countries.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: