Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:11:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] AIDUS - Global First Decentralized Funding Platform  (Read 70807 times)
ellleM (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 12:42:52 PM

Now cryptocurrencies live is not the best time when the course of Bitcoin falls. Are you sure that by creating a new currency you are taking the right step and it can become one of the leading coins of the blockchain world?
Since our main strategy is to prevent our coin literally zero in value by instilling made possible as we have the QTS as our proprietary asset, we believe that AID token will become real currency coin which can compete even with BTC, ETH or another crypto currency.
singeorange77

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 12:46:15 PM

Do you plan to somehow support users who own your token for a long time and do not try to sell it quickly on the exchange?
zinaq1230

Activity: 82

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 12:49:20 PM

Thanks to a clear vision of their tasks and a thoughtful plan for the development of the project, this ICO has a good future. Do you still have any promotions for active users?
ellleM (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 12:57:46 PM

Do you plan to somehow support users who own your token for a long time and do not try to sell it quickly on the exchange?
So far, we are not considering the possibility of encouraging token holders on a long-term basis, because the token sale has not yet ended and the fate of the project is not known. Stay tuned and join telegram https://t.me/aidusofficial
ellleM (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 12:59:55 PM

Thanks to a clear vision of their tasks and a thoughtful plan for the development of the project, this ICO has a good future. Do you still have any promotions for active users?
Unfortunately, so far we have nothing to offer you, since the bounty campaign ended on December 24, and the airdrop was also completed. But you follow the news in Aidus social networks
https://www.facebook.com/AIDUSofficial/
https://twitter.com/AIDUSofficial
https://www.reddit.com/user/AIDUSofficial
https://t.me/aidusofficial
megaedgylord

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:01:33 PM

If I buy tokens not on the coinbene, but immediately from your website, should I pay a commission?
White_Storm

Activity: 65

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:06:34 PM

I registered on your site more then week ago, but I still didn’t get an answer whether my documents were checked or not. How do I know when they will give me the answer?
ellleM (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:09:23 PM

If I buy tokens not on the coinbene, but immediately from your website, should I pay a commission?
The commission has all ICO projects since a part of these funds goes as payment for the miners of Ethereum. In addition, it should be remembered that the minimum investment amount for the second presale is $ 500.
megaedgylord

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:14:57 PM

The commission has all ICO projects since a part of these funds goes as payment for the miners of Ethereum. In addition, it should be remembered that the minimum investment amount for the second presale is $ 500.
I would like to clarify when I send a copy of the passport to confirm my account in Aidus website, should I only photograph it or do I need to hold it in the hands and take a photo of me and my passport?
ellleM (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:17:15 PM

I registered on your site more then week ago, but I still didn’t get an answer whether my documents were checked or not. How do I know when they will give me the answer?
Verification of documents may take from three to seven days. Perhaps you do not see the answer yet, since account access is limited. You can wait for the second presale to start on January 3 to see if your account is active or not.
ellleM (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:21:22 PM

I would like to clarify when I send a copy of the passport to confirm my account in Aidus website, should I only photograph it or do I need to hold it in the hands and take a photo of me and my passport?
You need to take two photos. Read the instructions:
1. Take a photo of your passport to show both sides of your passport and upload it.
2. Take a headshot photo of yourself and upload it.
You will find answers to common questions in this article https://medium.com/@AIDUSofficial/aidus-guides-1537334644bf
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:42:11 PM

how many total AID tokens are for sale? and how long is your 2nd pre-sale lasts? and what are the inclusive dates of your ICO period? will coinbene continue to be your exchange after your ico?
ellleM (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:47:23 AM

how many total AID tokens are for sale? and how long is your 2nd pre-sale lasts? and what are the inclusive dates of your ICO period? will coinbene continue to be your exchange after your ico?
2,000,000,000 AID tokens of the total amount allocated for sale. The second round of presale will start on January 3 and last until January 12. PUBLIC SALE : 17. JAN. 2019 12:00 ~ 31. JAN. 2018 18:00 (GMT +0)
You can buy AID tokens on CoinBene until December 31. After that, the withdrawal of the token to the exchange will take place according to the road map.
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:00:15 AM

2,000,000,000 AID tokens of the total amount allocated for sale. The second round of presale will start on January 3 and last until January 12. PUBLIC SALE : 17. JAN. 2019 12:00 ~ 31. JAN. 2018 18:00 (GMT +0)
You can buy AID tokens on CoinBene until December 31. After that, the withdrawal of the token to the exchange will take place according to the road map.
for bounty to be shared when? After January, will AIDUS bounty be distributed? hopefully not too long

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
AtomicBlonde

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:46:42 AM

Will you have a loyalty program? Or other incentives for regular customers?
ellleM (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:50:10 AM

for bounty to be shared when? After January, will AIDUS bounty be distributed? hopefully not too long
Information from the bounty thread: "The tokens are allocated to your wallet within 2 weeks of the AID tokens becoming available"
ellleM (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:51:44 AM

Will you have a loyalty program? Or other incentives for regular customers?
Since so far the token sales has not been completed and we do not know whether it will be possible to come to the realization of all our plans, it will be early to speak about the features of the Aidus platform. Stay tuned.
flexnbit

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:53:00 AM

One of the important topics that interest investors, how are you going to guarantee the safety of funds? Share your ideas
bartolomeo111

Activity: 93

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:00:12 AM

I am happy to support such a wonderful project. Do you plan to make bonuses for participants of the second presale?
ellleM (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:03:25 AM

One of the important topics that interest investors, how are you going to guarantee the safety of funds? Share your ideas
Asset security will be ensured by the use of the AIDUS co-authentication system uses the latest Interplanetary File System (IPFS) technology. When an investor and an asset management company ask for sign up by using ADFP’s Web service, the personal information is uploaded as a file on the IPFS by BSON (Binary JSON) serialization. At this time, only the investor or the asset management company having the provided key can browse the personal information, and then the hash value and the decryption key of the file are registered in the Smart Contract.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: