Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:41:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your quit point for Bitcoin price?  (Read 13796 times)
joshv06

Activity: 991
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 01:56:51 PM

You really cannot blame those people commenting pessimistic remarks about the value of bitcoin, they too have lost w huge amount of money (I'm guessing). It Really came in as a shock to everyone that bitcoin will spiral down before the year ends. A complete opposite of what had happened last year in which bitcoin almost toouched $20,000.
Personally, if bitcoin will continue to behave like this, my quit price will be at $1000 to sell and $500 to buy. I am still believing in the advocacy of BTC though.

I will prefer not to quit bitcoin anytime. But if there is a call then i prefer to be less than $500. But these types of speculation is not helping as the bitcoin is growing in good state and in the upcoming year we will expect more than $7000 price of BTC.

D A I L Y -  C R Y P T O  -  G I V E W A Y S
▬▬ ●●     Your source for daily free giveaways !    ●● ▬▬
DISCORD    -    TWITTER    -    WEBSITE
suzanne5223

Activity: 2632
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 02:27:45 PM

everyone has a different opinion, but if indeed later the BTC price will only be 3 digits. I personally will also think again to continue investing.
I don't want to waste time.
That's right, you are not a real crypto enthusiast if you are going to quit in holding crypto. So, in quitting have you back your losses? Probably not, you could not find your profit if you are going quit, just have patience in waiting for the right time when a market will back to the normal situation.
Yes, any cryptoneir that quit the bitcoin just because the down trend in price is much definitely dont wont to be in the crypto sphere but I presume you misunderstand harapan statement because he said "I personally will also think again to continue investing.I don't want to waste time." which I believe he was talking about taking the advantage of the situation.

davit putra
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:49:24 PM

I do not plan to go because the price of bitcoin is falling further down, I have entered the crypto world and even though the future price falls without control, I will never sell low.

bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:07:35 PM

in my opinion, we stop with Bitcoin as a government ban and there are no investors who use that currency anymore
gudfavourBTC

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:26:52 AM

Fear of overshadowing the beginner's trade and they have joined in crypto for a poor condition for a year, investors know very well how crypto is and now they only change their assets and will return to crypto when the trend gives a fresh
I don't do the price predictions and rather am interested in investment. So regardless of what the price is, for me, it's all about Time and loyalty in the crypto. It's more about ideology rather than monetary benefits. But anyhow, there are going to be rises.
yulchatar

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:23:15 AM

I don't have an exit point, since I don't plan to exit crypto. Be that as it may, and whatever happens, bitcoin will stay with me, even if just as a memento. I was ready to lose my money when I invested it in a cryptocurrency. Although I'm sure that I will not lose them but rather multiply them. But a little later.
goaldigger

Activity: 2366
Merit: 356

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:33:39 AM

My bitcoin quit point happened long ago when the price starting to drop. I ended my trading era and started to take chances on holding since its the safest thing to do. Buying at low price then selling at high. So far, i didnt get any profit with that but i know months later, i can harvest all my patience bucketful.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:35:03 PM

Bitcoin investors are different from bitcoin holders because we as holders dont have specific prices to move out,instead we rejoice whenever the value go deeper because this means another chance of buying bitcoins.while investor literally want profit.and if they dont get this in their point of buying and selling then quitting is next options

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:41:02 PM

I don't have an exit point, since I don't plan to exit crypto. Be that as it may, and whatever happens, bitcoin will stay with me, even if just as a memento. I was ready to lose my money when I invested it in a cryptocurrency. Although I'm sure that I will not lose them but rather multiply them. But a little later.
Trusting like this can be converted to a good outcome, people who believes that no matter what will happen they will keep holding their assets, if things go favor to it's directions the profits/gains will be huge, we don't know what tomorrows will bring to this industry take the risk and trust your judgement.
Lind

Activity: 327
Merit: 26

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:08:54 PM

Trusting like this can be converted to a good outcome, people who believes that no matter what will happen they will keep holding their assets, if things go favor to it's directions the profits/gains will be huge, we don't know what tomorrows will bring to this industry take the risk and trust your judgement.

Gaining back what he/she lost gonna be hard though. However we must trust in a better future.

goaldigger: Yea and I think you took some profits at those levels, so you wont go bankrupt. That judgement was proven alright I guess, when the BTC was sold at those nice near ATH levels. Congarts buddy!   Wink
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:07:08 PM

Quit as in no more interested or quit as in I got my profits and want to get out ? I mean if it is quit as in I am not interested anymore there is no limit to it, I can continue being interested in bitcoin even if it goes as low as 1 dollars (it won't, no chance in hell) but I have cashed out at 4.200 right now, just because I sold my coins doesn't mean I am not interested anymore, I am still here and I am still very much interested its just a move made to make sure I am not in danger anymore and I will keep getting more and more bitcoins in the future as well.

Quit as in I am got my profit and not looking for further profits is probably 25 thousand dollars or so, if the price reaches there I will keep selling every single satoshi I get my hands on and not keep them on bitcoin at all.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:16:16 PM

The market is full of pessimistic comments lately and most of the conversations include BTC price going under 3k. I really wonder at which point BTC investors give up and quit completely. What is your opinion about this? My thought about quitting never happened but if the price goes under four digits then I might be reconsidering.

Quit on what.Lower the price is more you earn in Bitcoin. When price is $10k you earn 0.1 BTC when price is $1000, you earn 1 BTC.  There is nothing to quit. Just you gain more when price is low. Only price point I have is when I will spend more. Right now I dont want to spend any Bitcoin. None unless I would really have to. My start spending price is probably hmm ...  Maybe $20k Bitcoin that i go off old bread and water diet.
exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:18:30 PM

Quit as in I am got my profit and not looking for further profits is probably 25 thousand dollars or so, if the price reaches there I will keep selling every single satoshi I get my hands on and not keep them on bitcoin at all.

I would rethink that. $25K is only 20% above the previous ATH. If you look at the previous bubbles, we went much further than that each time. This is one of the biggest mistakes people make after holding through a bear market: they sell way too early.

We've been correcting for a year now. By the time we get to the 2017 high, 2+ years will probably have passed. After that much time, I expect another bull run comparable to the previous ones (more or less). Five figures is a given IMO.

hermankoles

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

https://customcontract.network

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 07:08:21 AM

Fear of overshadowing the beginner's trade and they have joined in crypto for a poor condition for a year, investors know very well how crypto is and now they only change their assets and will return to crypto when the trend gives a fresh

✮✮❯✮❯✮❯ CCN-CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK ❮✮❮✮❮✮❮✮✮   (https://customcontract.network//)
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 03:28:05 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2018, 02:27:52 AM by Question123

if the price decrease very low like 1 digit. But maybe I did not quit still because they have new king for sure will have and ofcoarse it is ethereum. And it is a chance to buy more altcoins because that day when the price is very low like cents only.
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:00:19 AM

The market is full of pessimistic comments lately and most of the conversations include BTC price going under 3k. I really wonder at which point BTC investors give up and quit completely. What is your opinion about this? My thought about quitting never happened but if the price goes under four digits then I might be reconsidering.
maybe for the word surrender for each investor no one can know because it depends on the confidence and patience of each investor so for the last point no one can know for sure
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:04:18 PM

I will never quit because there is always going to be demand at any price. If one whale leaves another will join, prices will fluctuate but history shows it will always go higher and higher eventually
ghermghuda

Activity: 284
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:12:04 PM

Honestly, I don't believe Bitcoin is ever going to die. We have come a long way and there is still a long way ahead of us.
To answer your question, I don't really have a quit price but I'll only exit crypto when the last two traders stop (that's when no one is willing to buy or sell).

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 11:56:13 PM

No quitting point price for me. As long as crypto lives, bitcoin will never be a coin to leave in the crypto space so I am not going to set a quitting point for myself. This is a bad time for crypto that is why we see the prices very unfavourable but things will turn the other way soon.

nikauforest

Activity: 298
Merit: 149

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 03:16:13 AM

zero, it is all house money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: