Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 05:44:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto currency is suppose to turn the middle class into rich people  (Read 711 times)
michael23

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:01:13 PM

there was no such condition. Those who managed to invest in cryptocurrencies first, became rich. The world is ruled by money, that is, it is logical to assume that rich people manage cryptocurrencies.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 10:07:49 PM

At first I thought you were joking, but it seems like you are serious?

I'm sorry, but you are definitely not fit for this and should get out now.

First off, since when was "crypto currency supposed to turn the middle class into rich people?"
Who even thinks something like that?
Did you actually think that there was some kind of promise or guarantee anywhere?
Also the plain fact that literally, it is impossible to take an entire class of people and make them rich, economics doesn't work like that.
It should be common sense.

If you still really think that crypto is some magic thing that will make you rich if you just wait it out, you will lose a lot of money.
You will lose money because your decisions are based on false hope and ignorance that doesn't match reality.

Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 10:18:02 PM

I think it happened, I already felt the profit from the cryptocurrency, my social status rose. two years ago I had nothing, but now I have 1 house and a sports motorcycle, all thanks to the cryptocurrency..  in my opinion, cryptocurrency have turned some people from poor to rich, and vice versa from rich to poor.

BigBrother

Activity: 439
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:22:45 PM

I agree with you Cryptocurrencies can make people rich. But for this they should also try. You can't get rich overnight, you have to work so you can get something.

rodskee

Activity: 2422
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:28:48 PM

Crypto currency is for all not only for rich since from the start the of the creator nakamoto satoshi
Their goal is to help poor people and country to waking up from the economy progress

CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:39:42 PM

Any financial instrument can help people become richer. You just have to use it skillfully. After all, our condition depends on ourselves. There are many ways of earning in crypto and everyone will be able to choose a suitable one for themselves.
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:47:26 PM

Crypto currency is suppose to turn the middle class into rich people why is that changing now? People got scared of crypto? It's easy money mix in with bankruptcy money. The future is in our hands. Don't be scared . If u know this forum exist , we will have lots of money come 3 years

there is no quick rich scheme my friend
if you want to be rich you have to discipline on your investments activity and invest only with your own risk
wich mean do your own research before investing on any investments opportunities my friend
i still believe crypto still become a good investments opportunities for long term  Wink

BillyTalent

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:59:22 PM

Crypto currency is suppose to turn the middle class into rich people why is that changing now? People got scared of crypto? It's easy money mix in with bankruptcy money. The future is in our hands. Don't be scared . If u know this forum exist , we will have lots of money come 3 years
This is only if bitcoin will grow in the future. If it sinks to the bottom and does not grow, then no profits will not be seen.
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:39:38 AM

No matter any existing class in crypto. as long as want to deepen crypto and trying then it will still be able to produce. many may be the middle class even recently prefer silent and resigned to waiting for a condition that occurs in crypto. This makes them difficult to grow and less on top class dared to take the risk.
alon_alon

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:48:12 AM

That was when crypto was soaring that it could make the rich suddenly, but now with conditions like this it would be difficult to make rich people in a short time, like this crypto is rising and falling yesterday in a situation that is rising now in a down situation
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:54:49 AM

keep dreaming until your dream can come true.
for everything to happen it takes a lot of patience and clearly crypto can make impossible things possible.
GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:54:58 AM

If your investment must be ready too, because investing can make money or lose money. Investment is usually uninsured by FDIC like a bank account, which means that there is the potential to lose money forever. Investment is the only way to keep up with inflation. I believe crypto will be recovery next year.
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:58:12 AM

yes a lot of people who were initially poor could become rich with the existence of cryptocurrency this can help economic conditions of many people and can provide solutions to existing transaction problems.
daisynonwak

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:33:14 AM

Somewhat I agree, since I'm into Crypto it help financially, not to the point that I am rich but  I appreciate because a simple man has an opportunity to take part! People just need to be open minded.  Grin
AwoCorporation

Activity: 296
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 05:38:23 AM

I'm not sure of it, everybody can make use of any of the cryptocurrency. There is no categorization. cryptocurrency more owned by someone with a big capital investment, because we know the crypto also need large funds. but people from among medium-sized and can make use of crypto to trade and change their lives.

canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:41:17 AM

I'm not sure of it, everybody can make use of any of the cryptocurrency. There is no categorization. cryptocurrency more owned by someone with a big capital investment, because we know the crypto also need large funds. but people from among medium-sized and can make use of crypto to trade and change their lives.
I don't thinks so, I have a lot of friends who used crypto but not rich or even has a good amount of capital too. They earn it on mining and bounty hunting for such a long interval of time, this means that even if there's a crypto whale, still the fishes ( crypto users ) around the ocean is much more bigger than the whale.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:04:10 AM

Cryptourrency have capacity to lift people out of poverty and lack and the more people get necessary cryptocurrency knowledge that can help them use cryptourrency to make wealth, the better they become financially!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
sanacaks

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 06:08:04 AM

I think we can earn a lot of money after 3 years. Right now, the only problem is everyone's worried. Those who are patient and who do not leave the market will win. I am waiting patiently. The market has fallen into a bad situation in the past. But then he recovered. Why don't he just pack up?

SOVREN  ─────  Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.
Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets
          [  https://sovren.app/  ]
luispitchler

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:45:06 AM

it's a personal responsibility to get rich.  if your market analysis hit the spot, then of course, the chances of compounding your investment will be very high.   also, it depends on the amount of money you will be staking.
kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:46:42 AM

I don't think that is the main idea of cryptocurrency. I believe that cryptocurrencies purposes is more than just making rich people.
I believe everything is about usability and simplicity of modern payment and investment system, that is what i think of cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: