Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:32:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it possible that ETH will recover?  (Read 2074 times)
JNR

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

@JNRcryptobox

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:26:11 AM

All altcoins will certainly experience an increase in the future. Especially is ethereum, because ethereum is very much expected to increase. Because many people prefer to save or invest in ethereum. And I'm very sure Ethereum will recover in the future.

but not all altcoins my friend, i believe in this red market a shitcoins wich mean a bad altcoins will be dead,,
so only a great altcoins such as ethereum will be survive and recovering its price in the future  Wink

Follow my twitter JNR CryptoBox - then DM me i will follow you back
Just Contact Me if you Need Me
Ξ BITCOINTALK Ξ  Ξ TWITTER Ξ Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ 
Hillore

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:27:20 AM

Next year will certainly be bullish. I think that the price will not only recover, but also grow.
changxia

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:27:24 AM

I think the price drop of ETH is affected by many factors. For example, the ICO market is in a downturn, and ICO fraud uses ETH to convert to cash, so I think that when these problems are not resolved, the price of ETH is hard to recover!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 09:27:33 AM

I see ethereum still has a chance to recover, but not for the near future. unless they really want to launch ethereum 2.0
the only hope that ethereum can recover quickly is to immediately launch the ethereum 2.0 update. only that is the most realistic way to attract investor confidence in buying ETH again.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 446

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:29:48 AM

This continuous quarrel about ETH makes me think deeply about it. There are, not sure but I think, over 6000 cryptocurrencies over there and the significant part of them ERC token. This means there is a strong base coming from ETH. However, these projects create a dumping point for the ETH since their ICOs and sales are making with ETH. Is this going to be a strong ground but lower price vicious circle situation? Will there be a chance for ETH to rise beyond its ATH?
Of course there's always that possibility. You have to understand that everything is based on speculation here and last year was different.  There were a lot of ETH dumping last year as well but it was not clearly evident because we're in a bull market. But this time its different, every dump is really showing and we felt the effect. But in any cases, if ETH bounce back then I'm sure that it can go and reach all-time-high again.

personally don't think any token or coin will replace ETH soon but... There is a strong but here.
Yes, ETH based project will continue and I don't think we can see any replacement for that in the next coming years.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
kzozenberg

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:33:09 AM

Ethereum has a huge potential and I am sure of it ! Growth will be the main thing to wait out the hard times in the market, I think 2019 will show its potential as soon as the Ethereum 2.0 update starts .

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
Enzos

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:35:26 AM

The recovery of Ethereum is affirmative, but it requires the recovery of Bitcoin. Don't worry about the value of Ethereum, Ethereum is a successful coin, and it will follow Bitcoin in the future.

No Pain No blood

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 09:40:07 AM

This continuous quarrel about ETH makes me think deeply about it. There are, not sure but I think, over 6000 cryptocurrencies over there and the significant part of them ERC token. This means there is a strong base coming from ETH. However, these projects create a dumping point for the ETH since their ICOs and sales are making with ETH. Is this going to be a strong ground but lower price vicious circle situation? Will there be a chance for ETH to rise beyond its ATH?

I personally don't think any token or coin will replace ETH soon but... There is a strong but here.

I still believe ethereum can recover. despite the many rumors that exist today, ethereum still has potential. plus the ethereum plan to launch update ethereum 2.0, making me even more confident
zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:41:17 AM

The low price of ETH is mainly due to the fact that many project parties sell ETH to maintain the business development of the project!
If the ico market is popular, ETH and EOS will once again rise to a new height!
Kang TB

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:42:32 AM

I personally don't think any token or coin will replace ETH soon but... There is a strong but here.

i believe if ethereum price will be back and surpass the past highest price soon or later,,
and now this red market is the right time to collect or buy more ethereum my friend

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:43:30 AM

There's nothing impossible once the market pump. Did you know that this things happens because of bitcoin? Yes, it is bitcoin the responsible of this dump of course when bitcoin pump everything pump in crypto. What we should do at this bear market? Try to wait and still have more patience.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:44:41 AM

Sure!
ETH will recover and will hit to a new record in 2019. The project is building slowly but they made huge and great promises.

The low price of ETH is mainly due to the fact that many project parties sell ETH to maintain the business development of the project!
If the ico market is popular, ETH and EOS will once again rise to a new height!

Correct!
I understand this, projects needs to use there funds to keep building. I dont think the ICO market will be that huge as it was end 2017, begin 2018. STO's will takeover Smiley
nianastasia62

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:46:21 AM

The Ethereum price will definitely recover and the whole market understands this,but people are running out of it which is very strange. I wonder when Ethereum will start to grow, maybe they will return but the losses were already recorded )

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
iamverybusyperson

Activity: 174
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:57:38 AM

It's happen 100%, even shitcoins will recover, not all of them of course. Ethereum will grow coz of DEX'es and tokens.
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:00:31 AM

ETH is almost like BTC its uses are lot and their are lot of big investors who have invested in ETH,  so it wont die soon, You can always buy in low as the price increase will be surely showing it.

shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:03:53 AM

Of course ethereum will recover just hold if you want to earn profit, just buy these cheap prices of ethereum then hold for long term.
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:11:33 AM

In a simple word "Form is temporary and class is permanent" the same applies for ETH when it comes to cryptocurrency. continuous price fluctuations have impacted a lot on Ethereum. Pump and dump are its nature we can't do anything mate. Let's wait and watch the game.
jademaxxiss012

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 10:15:18 AM

It is possible but thinking that bitcoin might be scam then we could expect worst scenario that eth will fall into. We do understand how bitcoin changes life of other users here because they had gone early but for those late comers it could be a problem especially if they were investing. They could be stuck now on the low market price of crypto or they could loss their money on selling it. If they continue to hold it then found out that bitcoin is scam then they will lose all their money. It is a pressure already for the newcomers in investing bitcoin.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:16:48 AM

Everything can be possible in cryptocurrencies which makes those holders makes them gain some big amount of profits. We probably faces a down trend of value that test our emotions of how far can we hold. It's always a yes that Eth will recover and probably not at this time but probably by next year.
jaywizzy

Activity: 510
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 10:26:10 AM

Yes, it is possible is just matter of time and  if it want to recover it position, it will rise beyond  where it was before. So those that have ETH now should just hold it, if you wish to generate more profit.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: