Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:49:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it possible that ETH will recover?  (Read 2074 times)
Hoxysado

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:15:39 PM

I heard that the rippling was caused by MLMs selling courses and selling riple tokens then getting users to send it to their wallets which has an arbitrage AI
ethereum is good an di believe taht we should not sell it otherwise we should not miss a chance and buy soem more
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:17:01 PM

looking at the ETH trends I think it is very difficult for ETH to make a new ATH as the price is continuously going down. As far as the gain in value is concerned ETH slowly increases in price and you can not expect a sudden increase in price. When the market will recover there are chances that the price of ETH will show some growth.
JMD07

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:23:22 PM

This continuous quarrel about ETH makes me think deeply about it. There are, not sure but I think, over 6000 cryptocurrencies over there and the significant part of them ERC token. This means there is a strong base coming from ETH. However, these projects create a dumping point for the ETH since their ICOs and sales are making with ETH. Is this going to be a strong ground but lower price vicious circle situation? Will there be a chance for ETH to rise beyond its ATH?

I personally don't think any token or coin will replace ETH soon but... There is a strong but here.
The recovery of ethereum is possible as we know that this currency has the best team that we have. I just hope that the recovery will not that long as those investors are now impatient. Let's just not talk about getting to hit again the all time high, maybe getting back to $500 is a good recovery.
kikoy999

Activity: 429

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:31:49 PM

yes, it will get recovered amg ethereum because the number of people who invested here is growing because of its price and now I know that all the people investing in it will be great.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:41:31 PM

ETH is the strongest altcoin in which there is no doubt. And I think next year we will see its capabilities.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:41:47 PM

I heard that the rippling was caused by MLMs selling courses and selling riple tokens then getting users to send it to their wallets which has an arbitrage AI
ethereum is good an di believe taht we should not sell it otherwise we should not miss a chance and buy soem more

Manipulation of ripple buys and sells by big corporation makes sense though in the long run, i don't think it will last. Ether will surely recover even if it takes time but holders should know how to be patient.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:47:48 PM

This continuous quarrel about ETH makes me think deeply about it. There are, not sure but I think, over 6000 cryptocurrencies over there and the significant part of them ERC token. This means there is a strong base coming from ETH. However, these projects create a dumping point for the ETH since their ICOs and sales are making with ETH. Is this going to be a strong ground but lower price vicious circle situation? Will there be a chance for ETH to rise beyond its ATH?

I personally don't think any token or coin will replace ETH soon but... There is a strong but here.

Yes it is possible, why won't it recover? It has reached this far and I don't think that a QUARREL would stop ETH from going back up, I think this is way too shallow but at the same time I fully understand why ETH is beginning to dump and what we can all do right now is just hope for the best and may everything go back to what it was when ETH was semi-dominating the market. And of course, there is Bitcoin.
caffu chino

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:49:42 PM

I believe ethereum can recover and fly higher than yesterday. but first they have to launch the much-awaited update, ethereum 2.0 POS

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:50:39 PM

There will still a chance that ethereum will recover soon. Remember there are so many cryptos that release in the market and not all of them survive. Some of them are still in the market like ethereum. So i think ethereum has still good future ahead.

guillot1ne

Activity: 210

www.icovo.co/

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:51:37 PM

No matter for all troubles ethereum is going up again and I believe that diffiluct time is over for ETH. Will see how it will be in next year

cryptofunn

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 01:54:17 PM

With such a base of developers, material resources and other opportunities a platform they can realize their potential, maybe this happens in 2019

Asgard124

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

ApeSwap

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 01:57:30 PM

I do not see any possibility of any other coin to replace ETH. The space is highly competitive and i think the CEO of Ethereum together with his developers knows exactly what is best to keep ethereum flying. What is currently happening to Ethereum now is what i can possibly call transition that will soon be over and i also think we need to get ready for new the revolution ethereum will brings.

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
jacksonhen

Activity: 158
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:59:25 PM

Many topics discuss a lot about the future of Ethereum and some compare with various kinds of coins such as XRP, EOS.

I think the future of Ethereum is very dependent on the Ethereum 2.0 project, specifically Proof-of-stake, Sharding and eWASM. If this project runs smoothly, I think competitors Ethereum will be difficult to match Ethereum, and automatically the price of Ethereum will return to peak.

I still believe in Ethereum and Vitalik Buterin as one of the influential youth in the world of economy and technology.
Ruffian1314
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 02:08:00 PM

Definitely yes!For me,  I am 100% sure because Eth showed already its potential in the market and its like btc over the past few years that they said its gonna die soon but that won't happen. Keep believing and hodl your eth and this will pump again soon together will whole crypto market.
criket

Activity: 896

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:09:57 PM

I believe in this crypto market. the market situation is indeed bad but it does not eliminate my trust. I still keep some ethereum and I'm sure my assets will return to the top, even though it's like being sick at the bottom of a cliff.
sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882
Merit: 11

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 02:10:19 PM

The recovery of ethereum is possible as we know that this currency has the best team that we have. I just hope that the recovery will not that long as those investors are now impatient. Let's just not talk about getting to hit again the all time high, maybe getting back to $500 is a good recovery.

I still believe that ethereum will recover, but $ 500? it seems like it's still too high. for the beginning maybe my target is $ 300 to $ 350.

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:17:03 PM

I still believe that ethereum will recover, but $ 500? it seems like it's still too high. for the beginning maybe my target is $ 300 to $ 350.
It seems the target for ETH is reduced every day. I see a lot of predictions saying that ETH will soon reach 1000$ this year and 700$ and now 300$. For me ETH can not pass 150$ this year and in 2019

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Successv

Activity: 207
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:18:11 PM

I am absolutely sure that Ethereum will recover, it’s just hard to say exactly when!
Jaggi90
Copper Member

Activity: 476
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:18:40 PM

If you believe in Bitcoin , it will rise again and relatively Ethereum and all other altcoins will also recover and hit the highest.
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:35:21 PM

It has be my believe long ago, that no matter the altcoin or forces behind the altcoin it will take another 6 decade to see that altcoin which will exchange the power of Ethereum. Ethereum has one of the best network and also, be the queen of cryptocurrency. The recovery of Ethereum will come soon and it will take back it position among its equal. I have a very strong believe that Ethereum will recover after this bearish market.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: