Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:14:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it possible that ETH will recover?  (Read 2074 times)
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:32:22 PM

This continuous quarrel about ETH makes me think deeply about it. There are, not sure but I think, over 6000 cryptocurrencies over there and the significant part of them ERC token. This means there is a strong base coming from ETH. However, these projects create a dumping point for the ETH since their ICOs and sales are making with ETH. Is this going to be a strong ground but lower price vicious circle situation? Will there be a chance for ETH to rise beyond its ATH?

I personally don't think any token or coin will replace ETH soon but... There is a strong but here.
There is no scenario ethereum stays this way for a long time. Ethereum is used in so many things in life right now and the blockchain is even more heavy because of it than the price suggests.

Right now, there are games based on ethereum blockchain (the most known one is oddly enough cryptokitties) and there are insurance companies who started to use blockchain of ethereum, there are companies that did a contract with Caribbean countries for identification things basically a government contract, there are many more stuff that the blockchain of ethereum is basically used for. Hence, ethereum can't really go away or become less important any time soon and no other coin can rival the utility of ethereum for any time soon. Hence the coin will be better one day, when will it happen I have no idea.
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 04:33:58 PM

This continuous quarrel about ETH makes me think deeply about it. There are, not sure but I think, over 6000 cryptocurrencies over there and the significant part of them ERC token. This means there is a strong base coming from ETH. However, these projects create a dumping point for the ETH since their ICOs and sales are making with ETH. Is this going to be a strong ground but lower price vicious circle situation? Will there be a chance for ETH to rise beyond its ATH?

I personally don't think any token or coin will replace ETH soon but... There is a strong but here.

If we believe that this market will improve, we should also believe that eth will be improved. Because if this market starts to improve, it will start from the first eth. The first reaction will come from eth.
Linhkej

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:34:42 PM

Unpredictable in the future, hope the market will stabilize and recover. From there we can assess the potential of this currency. I believe that the pace of technological development will help the market to rebound and attract more investors. Build and build trust for them to develop it progressively and better.
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:37:31 PM

Yes, it is difficult to replace the whole system. Hunters, Investors, Managers, and projects use ETH daily. I can not imagine how long it will take to replace it, if this is possible.

Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:48:09 PM

For sure Ethereum will recover. Have you followed the last updates? The team is going to release the next Ethereum blockchain update, that is called Ethereum 2.0 and I hope this update will push the whole market up.
Yes but we are waiting for this updates so long and still Ethereum net is overloaded. It will be more interesting to see in short terms will Ethereum ecosystem be able to solve the scalability problem. That's it - if they succeed the price will recover.
Wingo

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:06:38 PM

Yes, many projects are affected but it will not last long. Once POS is completely implemented in the Ethereum blockchain, the recovery shall start. The new protocol will also benefit the existing projects on the Ethereum blockchain and especially the Ethereum based tokens. Also, I foresee that there will be more projects in the Ethereum blockchain once Ethereum Casper is implemented because of the better scalability.
tatnM

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:08:24 PM

There is no scenario ethereum stays this way for a long time. Ethereum is used in so many things in life right now and the blockchain is even more heavy because of it than the price suggests.

Right now, there are games based on ethereum blockchain (the most known one is oddly enough cryptokitties) and there are insurance companies who started to use blockchain of ethereum, there are companies that did a contract with Caribbean countries for identification things basically a government contract, there are many more stuff that the blockchain of ethereum is basically used for. Hence, ethereum can't really go away or become less important any time soon and no other coin can rival the utility of ethereum for any time soon. Hence the coin will be better one day, when will it happen I have no idea.
For 11 months of 2018, more coins appeared in the wallets of actively trading Ethereum whales than in any other period in the history of the third largest cryptocurrency capitalization. This is stated in the study Diar.
The Diar data show that by the end of November, the large holders of Ethereum had 80% more coins than in January.
At the beginning of 2017, there were 5 million ETHs in whales' purses, a year later - 11 million, and by December 2018 - 20 million (20% of all coins in circulation). According to researchers, the whales have increased their stocks due to the fact that a significant number of traders left the market Ethereum-tokens. So maybe soon we can start growing ...
team87

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:11:20 PM

If you ask about whether ETH will recover soon, I think I have to answer with enthusiasm and hope that: Yes, ETH will recover. The matter of time and time, which no one knows, including myself. Great expectations should be in the process that will be followed by ETH, even though it is currently difficult. I don't know, hopefully there will be good news to change this season. Be patient for now is a choice. Thank you.
sureshnsnet
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:14:22 PM

as of my opinion, the ETH will surely recover soon and why the eth went deeply low in the past few months due to bitcoin price crash and a lot of icos coming under eth platform and they are selling the eth for the cheap price, this all things are putting the eth to down but I am sure that the eth will be going to come back very soon.

.ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
bit..what?

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:25:33 PM

I still believe in ethereum and that his price will eventually go up again.
Once we have the next bull run, hopefully the price will go up again.
But that is just my assessment and hope and i am not an expert in the field.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
yulchatar

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:27:47 PM

The majority in the crypto community believes that ETH will recover soon. There are also pessimists  but very little. And it is very good. I belong to the first group that believes and waits patiently.
xhibit1

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:32:49 PM

Yes it is definitely possible that Ethereum will recover, for anything that goes down will definitely come up later. The bear market is really affecting almost all crypto assets, including the almighty BTC. So Ethereum will recover
larkinvain

Activity: 1120
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:40:32 PM

Investors should not be worried as we know nothing is impossible in this crypto world. Ethereum is a very promising coin and has brilliant potential with good technology whatever had happened to Eth that's not a serious case it will rise back with a good value so keep patience.
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:47:04 PM

It is more than possible, the decline in market price is not something new. It price keeps on moving up and down always. Those scared are the amateur investors. ETH will recover and be even better than it last highest price, if only you will wait patiently for this very day we talking about.
tuvic01
Copper Member

Activity: 546
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:07:31 PM

In my own perspective I think if the ethereum can from less than $1 ICO price shoot to as high as $1200 though over a period of time, am very sure it will raise again now that it is around $100.so my advice for us is to exercise a whole lots of patience as that is the only key that can get thing work at the moment.
musaonliner

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 07:08:11 PM

I think it's possible  to recover. Eth being most famous and valuable coin.Now crypto market huge down and also eth. But eth has good feature. I believe eth will be recover. And now golden time for buyers to hold more profits.  

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Cryptrx

Activity: 498

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:18:25 PM

There's the possibility of Ethereum recovering alongside other ERC tokens but as you noted it will be difficult since every small movement ICOs dump ETH for fiat.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
Bardadym

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:22:20 PM

I do not know why, but I no longer believe in Chinese projects such as NEO. It seems to me that the Chinese are the first who will actually implement cryptocurrency and technology in their country.
sammys

Activity: 1111
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:24:21 PM

In the beggining of the ethereum there wasn't many project on ethereum system and they faced with some problem and I dont remember well but while the ETC fork some people thought ethereum died; but it rised as a legend. Ethereum needs a little bit time it will return more stronger than before !

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:26:10 PM

Everything is in the hands of Ethereum project developers (I mean the price and prospects of the whole project). To understand this, just look at the waves project, its price has increased over the past week due to the fact that the development team is not sitting idle. They are constantly making changes and improving their project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: